Kyle and Basketball

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Kyle and Basketball

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:21 am

If Kyle loves basketball, is the best basketball player in his school, and dreams of joining the Denver Nuggets someday, why haven't we see him on the South Park Cows basketball team?
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Kyle and Basketball

Postby Big-Will » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:45 am

Good question. The team first appeared almost four years after "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina" and Kyle has had every opportunity since then to get on the team, but just... hasn't...
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
mario88

Postby mario88 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:32 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:If Kyle loves basketball, is the best basketball player in his school, and dreams of joining the Denver Nuggets someday, why haven't we see him on the South Park Cows basketball team?
because... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5qumi6k9V4

on a more serious note, maybe he quit the team and abandoned the dream. I mean, i would probably do the same if I wasn't good enough for a sport.
He is the record!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:07 am

mario88 wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:If Kyle loves basketball, is the best basketball player in his school, and dreams of joining the Denver Nuggets someday, why haven't we see him on the South Park Cows basketball team?
because... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5qumi6k9V4

on a more serious note, maybe he quit the team and abandoned the dream. I mean, i would probably do the same if I wasn't good enough for a sport.
So, Jews can't play basketball but they can play baseball, football, dodgeball, and soccer.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:14 am

I think we could assume Kyle does play basketball. Its just the plot of the kids and basketball is not enough to sell an episode. I think there is a good chance a future episode could be about basketball. There just has to be something funny to add.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato

Return to “Q&A”