Question

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Question

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:05 am

I fully understand that I am no longer allowed to bring up Season 20 demands because what's done I is done. I just have one question to ask first. Does this mean I also mean I can't bring up Freja Ollegard anymore? I still wish that she was the main villain of that season instead of the troll hunter guy, but I understand I have been bothering everyone with it lately.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: Question

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:22 am

SouthAl93 wrote:I fully understand that I am no longer allowed to bring up Season 20 demands because what's done I is done. I just have one question to ask first. Does this mean I also mean I can't bring up Freja Ollegard anymore? I still wish that she was the main villain of that season instead of the troll hunter guy, but I understand I have been bothering everyone with it lately.
I don't really care what you talk about but it is that not many other people really wanted to talk about what you had to say. It was you creating, like a dozen threads and talking just to yourself about the same topic. It was just kind of a waste and that takes up space. And again I don't think anyone wants to talk about season 20 with changing it or was Ollegard the Troll Hunter. I enjoyed your ideas and I think you had something but you have to learn to just let something go. Not many people come to these forums but I think all of us, who go here, know what you are talking about, so you don't have to talk about it anymore.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:40 am

JamesPolo wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:I fully understand that I am no longer allowed to bring up Season 20 demands because what's done I is done. I just have one question to ask first. Does this mean I also mean I can't bring up Freja Ollegard anymore? I still wish that she was the main villain of that season instead of the troll hunter guy, but I understand I have been bothering everyone with it lately.
I don't really care what you talk about but it is that not many other people really wanted to talk about what you had to say. It was you creating, like a dozen threads and talking just to yourself about the same topic. It was just kind of a waste and that takes up space. And again I don't think anyone wants to talk about season 20 with changing it or was Ollegard the Troll Hunter. I enjoyed your ideas and I think you had something but you have to learn to just let something go. Not many people come to these forums but I think all of us, who go here, know what you are talking about, so you don't have to talk about it anymore.
I understand. I'll just let it go. And at least you liked some of my ideas.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:20 am

Talk about her all you like, write fanfics and sonnets about her, just know that it won't change anything on the home releases of the season.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:32 am

Big-Will wrote:
Talk about her all you like, write fanfics and sonnets about her, just know that it won't change anything on the home releases of the season.
Understood.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:12 pm

Big-Will wrote: Talk about her all you like, write fanfics and sonnets about her
freja ollegard,

stay in guard,

cause despite your speech

i know you're really a bitch

so, be aware, as SouthAi93 [ninety-three]

he's ready to fight thee.

well more or less. :mrgreen:
He is the record!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:06 am

mario88 wrote:
Big-Will wrote: Talk about her all you like, write fanfics and sonnets about her
freja ollegard,

stay in guard,

cause despite your speech

i know you're really a bitch

so, be aware, as SouthAi93 [ninety-three]

he's ready to fight thee.

well more or less. :mrgreen:
Thanks for doing the sonnet for me.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:15 am

The last Freja Ollegard-related thing I want to say is where Matt and Trey got some of the inspiration for her character. While there is no real life Freja Ollegard, there is a breast cancer survivor who competed in the 2016 Olympics last year named Novlene Williams-Mills. She wasn't a Danish volleyball player but rather a Jamaican runner. Too bad none of her Olympic medals were golden like Freja.

Return to “Q&A”