Latest FBW trailer

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Latest FBW trailer

Postby Big-Will » Tue May 23, 2017 9:11 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 2:59 pm
Big-Will wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 12:52 am
There's nothing to suggest skankhunt42 has any role in the game, afaik, although Gerald will likely be in it. PC Principal is in there, but I haven't seen Caitlyn Jenner, David, or the Asian girls who are into yaoi (although Super Craig and Wonder Tweek did make in it, lol), characters and situations from S19 you might expect to be there. So, I don't expect the gender war from S20 to be a part of TFBW either.
The game should take place after season 20 you know.
Such a game would be three or four years down the line, you know. TSOT came out before S18, this game comes out during S21, the next game may well come out when the show goes off the air after S23, if they don't renew their contracts.
Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 6:13 pm

Found it
Apparently this has been out since last October, but I don't have a copy of it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:51 am

Big-Will wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 12:52 am
There's nothing to suggest skankhunt42 has any role in the game, afaik, although Gerald will likely be in it. PC Principal is in there, but I haven't seen Caitlyn Jenner, David, or the Asian girls who are into yaoi (although Super Craig and Wonder Tweek did make in it, lol), characters and situations from S19 you might expect to be there. So, I don't expect the gender war from S20 to be a part of TFBW either.
But Stan and Wendy are still back together, right?
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed May 24, 2017 4:45 am

As far as the game goes, they never broke up.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:02 am

Big-Will wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 4:45 am
As far as the game goes, they never broke up.
Would that explain why each of their wiki pages on the South Park website still lists them as boyfriend and girlfriend after what happen in the episode Skank Hunt?
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed May 24, 2017 6:35 am

A note should go in there addressing the S20 gender war, but yes, they're still a couple.

Here's my suggestion, which will stay here until the Wiki is working properly again:
Season 20 saw them breaking up in a gender war due to [[Gerald Broflovski|skankhunt42]] trolling the girls at school and their moms. Wendy expected Stan to do something about this troll, but Stan had no idea whom the troll was, so at this time their relationship is on hold as Stan tries to find a way to win Wendy back.

SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:43 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 6:35 am
A note should go in there addressing the S20 gender war, but yes, they're still a couple.

Here's my suggestion, which will stay here until the Wiki is working properly again:
Season 20 saw them breaking up in a gender war due to [[Gerald Broflovski|skankhunt42]] trolling the girls at school and their moms. Wendy expected Stan to do something about this troll, but Stan had no idea whom the troll was, so at this time their relationship is on hold as Stan tries to find a way to win Wendy back.
Don't forget how Bill and Bill helped them get back together. Stan even resisted Butters thanks to the Bills.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed May 24, 2017 5:58 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 3:43 pm
Don't forget how Bill and Bill helped them get back together. Stan even resisted Butters thanks to the Bills.
Well, they helped, but she only listened to what Stan had to say. There was no resolution, and Stan disappeared until the end of the season. Even then, nothing was resolved. The Internet was reset to make resolutions possible, but that's it.

JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed May 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Thank you Det. Sandy Vagina. That paper of the kids super heroes and powers was a great informative read. I had tried to find that info but couldn't. The Human Kite may be an important character to include on a team if the team is like 3 or more characters. After you figure out what fights the Human Kite can stay out of receiving damage, you can just have Kite heal your team and use heavy hitters that don't miss do attacks. Craig's Yaoi finisher must be weird. I can't believe that Craig and Tweet are still dating. I remember that TSOT had like Kenny who stole the stick and betrays and also Jimmy did. I wonder if any of these characters on the paper are back stabbers?
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato

Return to “Q&A”