South Park Season Work

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

South Park Season Work

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:06 am

When does South Park usually begin work on a new season?
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Re: South Park Season Work

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:03 pm

You guys can stop ignoring me now. It's not regarding Stan and Wendy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:12 am

6 days before air I guess?
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:17 am

They used to have writers retreats two months before the Spring and Fall seasons began, but they skipped that the past two years. We won't know when exactly they start work until we see storyboard art in the live tweets.

Last year, the earliest art read 9/6/16, eight days before the season began.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:42 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:17 am
Where can this "art" you speak of be found?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:59 am

See the two links to The South Park Scriptorium in my sig? You can find the live tweets - and the artwork - there. You'll find the live tweets announced here first, and check them out at the Studios' Twitter page later on. I then post the tweets on my site and on my site's FB page.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:49 am

Big-Will wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:17 am
They used to have writers retreats two months before the Spring and Fall seasons began, but they skipped that the past two years. We won't know when exactly they start work until we see storyboard art in the live tweets.

One that website you showed me, I did found this piece of information,
"In this episode, the girls break up with the guys until the troll is caught and punished. (this means Wendy and Stan are not definitely through)"
Since Kyle now knows who SkankHunt42 is and will prevent him from trolling the girls, that means that Kyle told the girls offscreen that he caught the troll so they can get back together with their boyfriends obviously.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:50 am

Oh my God, I just met Matt & Trey and they told me that the gender wars are over, Heiman and Stendy are back together and that David Rodroguez and Heidi will have a major part in Fractured But Whole. Woah. Guess that confirms it huh, no need to ask anymore.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:03 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:49 am
"In this episode, the girls break up with the guys until the troll is caught and punished. (this means Wendy and Stan are not definitely through)"
Since Kyle now knows who SkankHunt42 is and will prevent him from trolling the girls, that means that Kyle told the girls offscreen that he caught the troll so they can get back together with their boyfriends obviously.
Kyle did help the Internet reset itself, but none of the episodes following "Skank Hunt" ever hinted at Kyle telling the girls anything, Or, if he did tell them, they were not convinced. If Kyle had been able to convince the girls about SkankHunt42, then...
  1. "Wieners Out" would not have happened.
  2. There would have been no need for "Danishes for Denmark."
  3. There would have been no link between Candidate Garrison and Skankhunt42, both of which would have lost if things had worked out as Matt and Trey hoped.
  4. There would have been no need for SpaceX and TrollTrace to be blown up, and thus, no reason for our Internet histories to vanish.
But the reset happened, our Internet histories vanished, and Kyle has no hard evidence to support his claim that he knows whom Skankhunt42 is, and no need to say anything about it. The relationships are free to restart, and if and when they do, we'll know as the new season progresses. Now, if you're gonna keep losing sleep over Stendy, I will lock every thread you mention them in.

SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:14 am

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:50 am
Oh my God, I just met Matt & Trey and they told me that the gender wars are over, Heiman and Stendy are back together and that David Rodroguez and Heidi will have a major part in Fractured But Whole. Woah. Guess that confirms it huh, no need to ask anymore.
Hope your nose wasn't growing when you typed this. So where's your proof?
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:17 am

Big-Will wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:03 am
SouthAl93 wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:49 am
Kyle did help the Internet reset itself, but none of the episodes following "Skank Hunt" ever hinted at Kyle telling the girls anything, Or, if he did tell them, they were not convinced. If Kyle had been able to convince the girls about SkankHunt42, then...
  1. "Wieners Out" would not have happened.
  2. There would have been no need for "Danishes for Denmark."
  3. There would have been no link between Candidate Garrison and Skankhunt42, both of which would have lost if things had worked out as Matt and Trey hoped.
  4. There would have been no need for SpaceX and TrollTrace to be blown up, and thus, no reason for our Internet histories to vanish.
But the reset happened, our Internet histories vanished, and Kyle has no hard evidence to support his claim that he knows whom Skankhunt42 is, and no need to say anything about it. The relationships are free to restart, and if and when they do, we'll know as the new season progresses. Now, if you're gonna keep losing sleep over Stendy, I will lock every thread you mention them in.
Kyle didn't found out that his dad was SkankHunt42 until Members Only so it should be around that point when he tells the girls that he will make sure his dad doesn't troll them anymore.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:39 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:14 am
Hope your nose wasn't growing when you typed this. So where's your proof?
It's true fam, you just gotta trust me on this one! So no need to ask about it anymore huh?
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:39 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:59 am
See the two links to The South Park Scriptorium in my sig? You can find the live tweets - and the artwork - there. You'll find the live tweets announced here first, and check them out at the Studios' Twitter page later on. I then post the tweets on my site and on my site's FB page.
For Mary Kay Bergman's page on your website, you didn't include any details about her roles in Oh Yeah Cartoons, including the original voice of Timmy Turner In the original Fairly Odd Parents shorts. I suggest you add that information to your website now.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:15 pm

Now, Will. :lol:

But seriously, al, it's just that Stendy and Heiman is the only thing you talk about. It'd be fine if it was just for a while, but you ask about it every day and the simple answer is, NO ONE KNOWS.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:47 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:39 pm
For Mary Kay Bergman's page on your website, you didn't include any details about her roles in Oh Yeah Cartoons, including the original voice of Timmy Turner In the original Fairly Odd Parents shorts. I suggest you add that information to your website now.
You have a point there. Post them here.

Return to “Q&A”