How to access (from Spain) the official South Park Shop?

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

nstrand

How to access (from Spain) the official South Park Shop?

Postby nstrand » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Hi you guys,

I think the question title oughta explain it. I just cannot find the official South Park Shop on the website. Do you know if it is a general problem or it might be related to the fact that I am located in Catalonia? If it is the latter option, could you give me a hand on how to access it from here? Thank you all.

Farewell,

nstrand
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: How to access (from Spain) the official South Park Shop?

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:16 pm

It no longer exists. It was removed from the site some 3.5 years ago.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
nstrand

Postby nstrand » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:50 pm

Hey Big-Will,

Thank you for responding my question. Do you know where I can buy some official South Park clothing nowadays? I need a reliable website that actually sells official stuff. I am seeing that there are ads posted on the website's blog announcig new shirts, but when I click the button it redirects me directly to the main page.

I have another question for you which is not related to this one. Do you know how to change the forum's avatar? I am trying to do it by pressing the homonimous button on the avatar-creating space, but my avatar does not change whatsoever. Could it be that is because I am located in Spain? Tank you very much again for your consideration.

All the best,

nstrand
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:42 pm

No, the avatar creator seems to be broken. I changed mine to a Christmas one six weeks ago...

... but it never made it to the board.

And since the show is on hiatus right now, it's gonna be a looooooooooong time before the techs come back to fix things.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “Q&A”