#metoo spinoff (pound me too)

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

slackerUH

#metoo spinoff (pound me too)

Postby slackerUH » Mon May 14, 2018 9:01 pm

I would love to see a South Park epsiode mocking the #metoo movement pointing out that hastag is actually pound and women started a movement about exactly opposite of what they were going for.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: #metoo spinoff (pound me too)

Postby Big-Will » Tue May 15, 2018 1:04 am

Can't work without Mrs. Garrison being in the episode, and we know where she is currently.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JamesPolo

Re: #metoo spinoff (pound me too)

Postby JamesPolo » Tue May 15, 2018 3:14 am

I like the idea. Bill Cosby seems like will get some jail time. Not sure if many people know Harvey Weinstein. There really hasn't been much fake news of #metoo so I don't know if it should be mocked a full episode in a way that says it is bad. I guess the girls at school, trying to feel relevant, could post online about the boys from school but what they have to say doesn't really add up to sexual harassment. Meanwhile PC Principal can be dealing with an accusation and then there can be the way Strong Women would react to the whole thing. She would probably stand by PC Principal and think the women were fragile at first but it may be nice to see this relationship break up. There can be Heidi telling the whole school about Cartman's abuse but this could be used, to at the end, bring them back together. Heidi could end up, like the other girls, with no real accusations left to accuse the boys of and so they all make up. This could have left room for Gerald and Randy to get into trouble with their wives for something.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato

Return to “Q&A”