New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
JamesPup

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby JamesPup » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:26 pm

Kyle’s mom
What if when she had Kyle she had explosive and uncontrollable diarrhea and sh*t all over Kyle as he came out of her. He was known as little baby diarrhea because of it. A nickname that comes back to haunt him.

Celebrity Poo
What if someone puts a celebrities sh*t on eBay after finding it in a toilet in a hotel room. It sells for lots of money and leads to other celebrities having their sh*t sought after and celebrities auctioning off their own sh*t for money and charity. It would have someone mistakenly eating the sh*t thinking it was food. I was thinking of the sh*t being kept in Tupperware, the safest place a piece of sh*t could be.

Vagina bike taxi
I found these pictures of a bike with a vagina over it on the internet. What if they caught on in America? Like where taxi’s had a vagina shape or something. Maybe all vehicles would be shaped and designed to look like a giant vagina.

Hitchhiking Robot
Here is the article I read about this. http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/01/tech/soci ... ?hpt=hp_t4
This robot has to make its may to South Park or one like it tested in America.

Guardians of the Galaxy
I love this movie. I would much rather see Cartman being like Chris Pratt then Brad Pitt. A Guardians of the Galaxy parody with Blue Swede‘s ‘Hooked On A Feeling’ would be so cool. I can’t wait for the sequel to come out.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:17 pm

Anthony Weiner
He is still a pretty big punch line these days. Also he has the body of Geraldo Rivera. Anyways I read recently about this guy opening up a restaurant in New York. I guess they will not have hot dogs there. Maybe Weiner and his restaurant adventures will be good for joking by the time new episodes start running. I was thinking of someone like Andre Rand to work at his restaurant. It would have a Cropsey feel to the episode at times. It sounds like a real sick episode and maybe could be good for a Halloween show. Lets watch how Rob Ford decides to do the same thing and opens up restaurants in Canada.

Cleaning Ladies
I don’t think the show has had a cleaning lady yet. They did have Mexican Butters working though. What about how people start to have cleaning ladies do all there house work and because of this they get very lazy. Or maybe one of the girls becomes the center of the episode as she starts a home cleaning business in South Park and cleans the homes of her classmates. She is put down at first like with having to clean toilets but the money she gets buys her all the new and nice things that everyone else wanted. Fellow classmates start to envy her and want to have money too. Sounds like a fun girl episode.

Ruth’s Chris Steak House
I was thinking of how someone in South Park would spend all of their money eating at this very expensive restaurant. I see that there is one in Denver so I am not sure how this idea will go. I ate recently at this place and the price of things is like double most steak houses I have been to. Anyways also I don’t think any show has had Ruth’s Chris on it before. It could use a joke about people that can afford to eat this restaurant regularly too. Like some sort of dirty nickname. The food is good at this restaurant but its like $53 a steak meal there. They only have bottled beer only and no draft beer which was the downfall for them with my business. I think they were charging me like $10 for a 12 ounce bottle of beer, that is crazy.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Ghostbusters
I was thinking of how to get the boys to be playing Ghostbusters and fight real ghosts. I know the show has had ghosts on the show several times. I was thinking of how ghosts appeared one day and they ended up being a real bother. Like they bother people when they are busy like taking a sh*t, eating, watching TV, reading and other stuff. Also the ghosts are real faggish and lame or over the top gay the way they talk and act. Anyways one ghost can hate all the other ghosts and tells Stan how to build a weapon to attack and capture the ghosts. This one ghost could be like Slimer but would need a new funnier name like ‘Jizzer‘. Anyways so the boys build the weapons and end up fighting all the ghosts but Jizzer which was part of the deal which was for Jizzer to teach Stan how to build weapons to capture the ghosts but the would leave Jizzer alone. Okay so it can end with the Goth kids and maybe Vamp kids being behind releasing all the ghosts to begin with. So at the end there can be some sort of fight between everyone. Of course the four boys win and the ghosts are defeated. The Goth and Vamp kids learn not to let ghosts out through Kyle saying some sort of educated analytical speech about what had happened and made the others realize not to release annoying ghosts. This is what I was able to come up with. It would need some twists and everything but it sounds kind of fun. I heard that Bill Murray wont do another Ghostbusters and with Harold Ramis dead there may never be another one. I did hear about a idea of four girls instead of guys that would be the movies Ghostbusters as an idea. I’m not sure if that will ever become something though.

Counterfeit Currency
What if someone in South Park starts making and selling counterfeit cash. I was thinking what if it was Nathan and he is using and selling the money to people. Jimmy would be a victim of his in buying and using the counterfeit money. Could lead to the police and higher up agencies like the FBI coming to South Park to find and catch the counterfeiter. I have been wanting another Nathan and Jimmy episode and this could be it. Nathan’s money could be the very best counterfeit bills ever made. He could be using some sort of ancient Chinese trade secret to make the money. Real complex stuff for a kid with Down Syndrome. No one suspects it is him. I’m not sure what happens at the end but I guess Nathan gets caught and Jimmy gets caught and maybe works with police to rat out Nathan for a reduced sentence. At least one scene could be like out of the movie ‘The Departed’ and have at least one of the songs from the movie, like the gay Irish dancing song. Anyways because of Nathans mental health issues and age he gets a light sentence. The End. I just didn’t want to see Nathan taken away forever and not go to South Park elementary anymore.

Amish People
I found out that Colorado has Amish people there. So what about having them somehow? I would die if Cartman was dressed up Amish and acting Amish. I don’t know what the episode should be like. What if amnesia or the witness protective service gets Cartman to stay with Amish people. Like after a bad car accident Cartman walks to or ends up being rescued by Amish people and nursed back to good health by them. Everyone can think he is missing and dead but he is really learning and enjoying being Amish. Or I think there was some sort of movie where a guy stays with the Amish because the Mafia or something was after him. A new reason would be cool too. Like what about if the Amish have been secretly building super weapons to take over the world and they were just lying about not using electronics to hide their world domination plans. This would be equally fun. The Amish’s weapons and technology can far surpass that of all other countries. And now the whole world is held hostage by the last people you would think would be capable of doing so. Not sure how they are defeated and things return back to normalcy. I guess some of the boys would figure out a way to defeat or penetrate the Amish defenses. I would like to see Butters, Stan, Kyle, and Cartman at least in the episode. The ideas could work together as Cartman had been accepted into the Amish way of life after a car crash. But at the same time the Amish launch their world domination plans. The boys see that Cartman is alive on a Amish TV broadcast and figure out a way into the Amish base. The boys find Cartman who helps them defeat the Amish weapons by turning them off or destroying the main computer to them. The military raids the Amish base and rescue the boys and the Amish are punished with demilitarization and by not being allowed to have any technology and electricity. So they end up the way people had thought of them as, which is sucky. The End.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:38 pm

Black Anus of Ferguson Missouri
The name Black Anus is a play on the steak house ‘Black Angus’. Anyways so what happens is that a new restaurant opens where people are fed either their own sh*t or black peoples sh*t. How it came to be I don’t know but it emerged in the heat of the debate on if America loves black people or not. There could have been another controversial shooting and killing of an unarmed black person. Riots and heated debates were in the news and the question of do Americans like Black people is being asked. We all know that America loves black people and so this new restaurant asks its customers if they like black people, as this restaurant was started by a black family who was questionable of if other Americans like Black people. So they ask each customer that question and if they say yes they are told to eat sh*t to prove that they like black people. Since no one wants to be pinned a racist, everyone eats the sh*t. The word spreads of this restaurant and their great cooking and so it opens many in every state all over the US. Also a person would lose their job, friends, and could be killed if pegged a racist these days in America. So that is why all people say yes and eat sh*t and pass on the word of the restaurant being a great one. Barack Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and other pro blacks all urge and egg on White Americans to prove to them that they are not racist by simply eating at this restaurant. The people asked the question could be being filmed for the restaurants website and TV commercials and so people didn’t want to be the one to say they don’t like blacks and so they all ate the sh*t. So I guess it would be Kyle or Stan who got asked the question and said something that made people realize not to eat sh*t and not to think eating sh*t makes them not racist. So everyone says the hell with Black people and eating their sh*t. So the restaurants have to close because no one wanted to eat their sh*t and America is now called the most racist toward Black people country in the world.

Game Informer
What if Stan or another kid somehow lands a job as a game reviewer and things like that for Game Informer. This sounds like everyone’s dream job. I don’t really know that much about it but I guess Stan would get free games and get to check out things before they come out. I guess a person can only take so much of this and so Stan gets bored of it and finds himself done with video games all together. Also he would have to test out games he doesn’t like which he hates. Also what if he writes reviews for the magazine and website and people love and hate him because of what he says. Everyone is always now jealous of him and asking him what to play and how something is. He starts to hate it. It needs lots more but I think the having a job at Game Informer thing is a great idea.

Robin Williams
I have seen two petitions for Robin Williams to be in video games. One for World of Warcraft and the other being The Legend of Zelda. I will ask if South Park would have something Robin Williams in one of their new episodes to pay respect towards him. Thought it would be worth the try.
ToonFan1994

Postby ToonFan1994 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:35 am

Twitch Plays Chinpokomon

A new trend has been discovered in the town of South Park in the form of a Twitch stream, where thousands of "Monkeys" constantly mash buttons while attempting to play the original Chinpokomon series. The titular boys try to join in the chaotic trend, but end up causing some disastrous outcomes in the stream.

The disastrous outcomes, in my opinion, would be when the boys inadvertently end up costing the Mob of the stream their best team members. (Like for instance, getting the Eevee Chinpokomon to evolve into the False Prophet instead of getting a mon that's supposed to Surf.) Some other mishaps could be using the wrong mon against the bosses of the game.
southparkonpills

Postby southparkonpills » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:37 pm

Just wish my episode got aired way too controversial to be broadcast in UK with all the NHS problems going on.

Has anyone got there episode idea aired?
southparkonpills

Postby southparkonpills » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Eric cartman pissed off with life and the way things are going he decides to rob a liquor store.
Well that my episode idea.
ItsLucas15

Postby ItsLucas15 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:07 pm

I think it would be funny if a guy similar to Herbert the Pervert from Family Guy moved into South Park and the he tried to make nice with the kids. I could see it being a good episode, personally.
ToonFan1994

Postby ToonFan1994 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:56 am

Five Nights At Wendy's

Potential Plot Synopsis: A specific restaurant across America has been experiencing disturbing incidents lately. Wendy Testaburger might need to get Stan and possibly even Cartman to help clear her name before the whole world thinks she was responsible for these incidents.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Acid Attack
What if one of the kids are scarred very badly by an acid attack or an accident of some kind. The isolation and depression and then eventual acceptance sets in. Sounds fun to see someone like this followed around during an episode. Could be the return of funny Garrison moments. If it is Garrison he could be kidnapped by carnivorous Aliens and somehow ends up living and getting a new skin. I would find it funny if it happened to Wendy but that will never happen. If it is acid they are hurt by then what if the person ends up on acid the drug and starts telling people how they love acid.

Bob Marley
What if one of the kids gets into Bob Marley music. He starts smoking weed and drinking red wine. Everyone is confused by this persons behavior and this creates fun moments of interaction with people. The person would start out with just liking the music and by the end of the episode would be full Reggae and Jamaica colored clothes and dreadlocks. I was thinking it would be a kid other then the four boys. Its not a big idea and would need lots more going on. I was thinking that the person would stay this way for the rest of the show.

Hulu
Is South Park allowed to make fun of Hulu? They should as so many of their fans hate it. Like they could have the boys using it and then it freezes and one of them says ‘who would use this piece of crap’. Also have how it freezes and you have to watch like the same repetitive commercials again.

Henrietta Biggle
Her and the Goth kids could use another episode. Why not get Henrietta into drawing for something and makes gains because of her drawings. Like she could make money or become popular and well liked and needed. Also the name Henrietta reminds me of Henrietta Lacks who I learned about by reading a book about her. It would be funny if something from the book was in the show or something. The book is ‘The Immortal life of Henrietta Lacks’.

Fantasy Football or other sports
I could see Randy and co workers doing this and some other people around town. Could be lots of the parents of the 4th graders also. I just did Fantasy Football yesterday with a bunch of people and it took 6 hours. I could see Fantasy Football as one good plot of an episode.

Chinpokomon
I love the Pokemon online trading card game and love the idea of Chimpokomon coming back somehow. It seems like a tough fight to follow up after the Chimpokomon episode but people and new people love Pokemon and I think it could use a smartly done new episode. I have no real ideas but the love for the online trading card game. The trading card game is coming to cell phones soon.
joshferrell

Postby joshferrell » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:29 pm

"Cartman's Goofy Rapture Prank."

Butters is sitting in church and the minister is talking about the end times, the second coming of Christ and the Rapture, Cartman see's Butters as he walks out of the church, Butters is worried that he may be left behind and given the mark of the beast, Cartman decides it would be funny to play a prank on Butters, he places a bunch of clothing on the ground at the playground and as they walk by Cartman points them out, "Look it looks like the rapture just happened" of course butters freaks out, of course Kyle walks up to them, "See, this proves the rapture happened because Kyle has been left behind." kyle later ask butters what that whole conversation is all about, He tells him that the rapture happened and that all the Christians were taken up, Kyle get's an idea to get back at Cartman, he places three 6's on his forehead, and the other children go along with him, they go up to Cartman and say "Yeah, Obama is making us get microchips on our foreheads, it looks like millions of people vanished from the face of the earth." Cartman get's freaked out and goes around trying to not get the mark of the beast. of course at the end of the episode the kids gang up on him, Kyle has a sword (a fake one) and tells Cartman that either he takes the mark or he has to behead him. Cartman cries.. "Don't kill me, I'll take the mark" and kyle starts laughing and tell him that he can't believe he fell for it, Kyle turns around and there's a lot of clothing on the ground and all the children that were standing there have vanished, only he and Cartman remain..."Oh sh*t" says Kyle.... end credits...
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Furries
I see Butters doing this or someone else. The person could go to furry conventions. These people are just so weird I thought it would be funny and maybe turn a few people into Furry people. Hahaha. If you don’t know what a Furry is they are a person who dresses up in a like mascot costume. They are in the news several time a year and on talk shows like once a year that I’ve seen. I saw Dr. Phil dealing with one that only did Furry things and didn’t work or support themselves.

Homeless
What if one of the 4th grader’s families becomes homeless and is now more poor then Kenny’s family. They live in trash cans like Oscar the grouch for a scene. Would show the life and dealings of the homeless. The dirty acts they do to stay alive like prostitution, panhandling and collecting cans.

Mork and Mindy
I saw one recently and it took place in Boulder Colorado. What about a very new take to that show. It would have to have fresh ideas and not just be a remake of an episode. Like an alien that breaths from his ass and drinks with their penis. I’m sure lots of funny things could be thought of for this idea.
Aidsburger

Postby Aidsburger » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:23 am

Not sure if this has been mentioned as of yet, but I have an idea for an episode parodying the ALS ice bucket challenge that practically writes itself. I'm not a creative person like Matt and Trey are, so I haven't fully thought it out, but my idea essentially parallels any other recent episode which mocks trendiness and involves the ice bucket trend taking over/coming into the forefront, and eventually find its way to Ethiopia - where people are absolutely dumbfounded and perplexed at why/how to take part in the trend. As part of the episode, the ice bucket challenge, back in the town of South Park, would have to kill Kenny (which would play into the plot very well as I seem to recall an article about someone drowning while attempting it).

An idea I've thought of for a while which would bring Garrison back into the picture is an episode in which, now that he's a man again, attempts to break up Big Gay Al and Mr. Slave's marriage and wind up back with Mr. Slave. I could see some twisted hilarity ensuing there, just given the nature of Garrison's character.

Another idea I had, which has been long discussed by South Park fans and isn't really my idea - is to bring back Trent Boyette to attempt his vengeance. Not sure how this one would pan out but I'm sure it might happen at some point before they end the show, whether that be after S20 or they choose to renew again.

If South Park - unlike Family Guy - weren't so story-based I'd say an idea would be to throw in a random scene of the boys watching a Robin Williams film, or a random mention of Robin, as a sort-of tribute to him. Nonetheless, South Park doesn't do simplistic randomness along those lines, and I couldn't see an entire episode about Robin Williams' death being funny in any sense. I normally don't feel attached to celebrities that pass, and certainly not enough to get sensitive about it, but I'm a big fan of Robin's works, and a sufferer of chronic depression myself - so in a sense, I relate to him on multiple levels. However, I'm prepping myself for the possibility that they might do an episode on this, since we won't know for some time now. Nonetheless, if I were Trey, I'd tie in a subtle nod or small tribute to Robin, in some uplifting way (I do realize South Park is on the air due to its cynicism, not its ability to be positive - and for that reason I love it...but I still feel they could tie in a positive/uplifting reference to Robin).
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:30 pm

Plastic Bags
California just banned plastic bags when buying groceries. This is so stupid and will probably catch on in other states. Making fun of this and environmentalists and their ways sounds right to me. I find paper to be more time consuming and difficult to carry. Some sort of bizarre and strange conspiracy around the disappearance of plastic bags would be great. Also who the hell wants to have like 10 or more of those reusable bags? I do have a few in my house that I got for free but they are never used. I will miss plastic bags. Can you just imagine people bringing in like 15 reusable bags into the Grocery store? How can someone transport a bunch of these reusable bags? I have never seen someone with a whole bunch of them before. It will be funny seeing people struggle with these things. I never see plastic bags in the ocean or in places that cause trouble to wild life. I think California just got screwed over by environmentalists. Watch out it may be you next!

Cops With Body Cameras
Police in some areas because of the problems in Ferguson now have to wear body cameras. Can you imagine having to do that? The first thing that comes to mind is how these police officers go to the bathroom. Or what about when they are in the locker rooms. Are they allowed to turn them off or not? Sounds like a fun running joke if you ask me.

Jennifer Lawrence
Okay so I guess somewhere on the internet are nude photos and I believe there are also videos not yet released. I guess some hacker hacked into her Facebook or cell phone or it was Apple’s ICloud and now has like 100 naked items of Jennifer Lawrence. I looked and found only a few of the nudes. I tried 4Chan where it is suppose to be but couldn’t find my way around in there. This story is very fun and interesting. Butters likes her so what if Butters is after the pics and vids or something. I could see Jennifer in this episode as she is trying to solve who hacked her and to get rid of the pics and vids. I would post a link to pics of Jen nude but it is illegal I read and I could be prosecuted for posts so I will not be doing that. On Google I was able to find a few in 10 minutes. The episode could end with nude photos of Michael Sam being released and at that point everyone just agrees not to care about if there are nakes of someone or not.

Tourism in North Korea
I don’t know who or why someone would want to visit North Korea but to me it sounds kind of cool. I’d like to see a family of South Park to visit and tour North Korea. Maybe half way through the episode the family would be detained and held captive for breaking the laws there. It would have a fun escape plan to it as how the family gets out of North Korea and back home. Kim Jong Un could have a song and dance that he does when he meets the tourists and maybe another one after they are made prisoners. There could be negotiations and nuclear war threats. I was thinking it would be either the Marsh’s or the Broflovski’s that visit North Korea or both families. If you read the rules on visiting North Korea, you would see that you have to follow many strict rules when visiting North Korea. Like you can’t bring any electronic technology with you and you have to stay with the tour group and you can’t go on your own anywhere. It could show the labor camps and gulags and the way people are treated inhumanely. There could also be a war with South Korea or Japan during the families stay. All the fun things you read about in the news about North Korea could happen when the family is visiting. If it is Kyle’s family then Cartman could hide electronics in Kyle’s bag or a Christian Bible and that is what gets them into trouble. The biggest question is why a family would tour North Korea. That would have to be created as I don't know why any sane person would visit North Korea but I guess there are like 3,000 people a year that do.
dstroup96

War in Middle east

Postby dstroup96 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:01 am

Kyle wants to help his fellow jews in isreal so he enlists in the army and cartman decides to join the taliban. when they get there they find out there is no war and every one is having parties. only jews can get into the parties and this infuriates cartman. cartman goes nuts and ends up restarting the war in the middle east.
(Gaza strip, Taliban, ISIS)

Return to “Episode Speculation”