Kyle and Stan Totally Make Out

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:14 pm

Yes, leave that to me. :D
master ed

Postby master ed » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:17 pm

I think this is a dum idea. Who wants to watch slash on the show, nobody except for you. That would probably be the worst episode. Everyone making out, I don't even think you are trying to make a good idea.
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
Superstring

Postby Superstring » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:29 pm

master ed wrote:I think this is a dum idea. Who wants to watch slash on the show, nobody except for you. That would probably be the worst episode. Everyone making out, I don't even think you are trying to make a good idea.

Not that I'd ever heard of slash (nor am I sure as of yet what it is), but in all fairness I had a plot idea to back this up: someone with gay-inducing chemicals messes with South Park.

Such chemicals are scientifically feasible even, in the 90's the US military (if you are unaware) considered developing a "gay bomb" which would cause instant gay orgies in enemy platoons; now try and tell me such a device doesn't belong in a South Park episode.

See, here's an article about the gay bomb http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4174519.stm
Sorry To Bother, But Might You Have An EpiPen I Can Use Immediately?

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/47986
skippy78

Postby skippy78 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:57 pm

Superstring wrote:Such chemicals are scientifically feasible even, in the 90's the US military (if you are unaware) considered developing a "gay bomb" which would cause instant gay orgies in enemy platoons; now try and tell me such a device doesn't belong in a South Park episode.

They already had a South Park gay orgy in Goobacks. Seeing the boys make out wouldn't be that funny. Seeing Mrs. Garrison get nasty that might be funny.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:25 am

Here's a good one:

Truth Or Dareoff.

Kenny/Cartman and Kyle/Stan challenge each other to a truth or dareoff. Kenny/Cartman play with 2 random girls in the basement while Kyle & Stan play with Wendy & BeBe somewhere random. Whoever plays the longest gets $20 or something.

Wendy: Stan, Truth or dare
Stan: Dare :)
Wendy: Make out with Kyle right here in the clubhouse
Stan & Kyle: (Look at each other with red faces)
Stan: what!?
BeBe: OOOOH YEAH! That would be hot!
Stan & Kyle (tense): OK

Stan makes the move. And they sit there and make out with each other while Wendy & BeBe go OOOH YEAH THATS HOT!

If something like that were to ever happen on the show for real, thats how I see it happening. BeBe is all into hot guys and stuff like that obviously so she'd obviously be the one to go on about how hot that would be.

Its 4:25AM and I'm bored so there you go!
Stan and Kyle :)
bill.k

Postby bill.k » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:08 am

crap
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:44 am

bill.k, do you need to sit in the time-out corner??

Children, we do not swear!

Now get the f*ck out of here!
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:04 am

Taranis_Music wrote:No slash in the actual show!!!!!
That would ruin it.

Yeah, slash will jsut ruin the show.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:47 am

Superstring wrote:
master ed wrote:I think this is a dum idea. Who wants to watch slash on the show, nobody except for you. That would probably be the worst episode. Everyone making out, I don't even think you are trying to make a good idea.

Not that I'd ever heard of slash (nor am I sure as of yet what it is), but in all fairness I had a plot idea to back this up: someone with gay-inducing chemicals messes with South Park.

Such chemicals are scientifically feasible even, in the 90's the US military (if you are unaware) considered developing a "gay bomb" which would cause instant gay orgies in enemy platoons; now try and tell me such a device doesn't belong in a South Park episode.

See, here's an article about the gay bomb http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4174519.stm

So did you just sit in your room for 15 minutes thinking of the worst plot and episode for South Park then finally thought of the worst possible idea and posted it on here

And on your previous post you called me a dumbass? Why because I proved you wrong? Just save yourself the humiliation and stop before you embarrase yourself anymore
Superstring

Postby Superstring » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:01 am

Cartman_91 wrote:And on your previous post you called me a dumbass? Why because I proved you wrong? Just save yourself the humiliation and stop before you embarrase yourself anymore

There is a stark difference between "proving something wrong" and complaining that something doesn't suit your personal taste.
Last edited by Superstring on Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
Sorry To Bother, But Might You Have An EpiPen I Can Use Immediately?

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/47986
PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:24 am

I might could see that happening if they made an episode where they were like in high school or something. But not "totally making out", just one confesses feelings for the other, or something like that.
Like it's been said, "slash would ruin the show."
As for now, they're 8. They're nothing yet.
Cjerd

Postby Cjerd » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:43 am

Stan and Kyle FOREVER!!! <3 *fangirls* It won't ruin the show!!!!! It'd be cute! <3

*holds up protection-from-yelling-fans shield*
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:43 pm

um pretty good idea but not that gay poison sh*t make it someone put extecie in there chocolate milk or something and the person who did it was actually dog poo becaause hes gay and he wanted kyle to make out with him but kyle didnt wanna
UnkieHerb

Postby UnkieHerb » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:56 am

The "Gay Bomb" idea sounds funny, but making out? I don't mind elephants and pigs getting it on, I can live with Paris Hilton sticking a pineapple up her c**t, but two 8-year old boys making out? TOO FAR.
Nannon_yay

Postby Nannon_yay » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:31 am

I'm not a homophobe but i hate all these Slash things between the guys i mean like theyd really do that. ALthough Rob Reiner controlling them to do it would be pretty funny...

Return to “Episode Speculation”