Kenny's Revenge

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
El Pollo Negro

Kenny's Revenge

Postby El Pollo Negro » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:01 pm

I would love to see an episode in which Kenny systematically kills everyone (man, woman, child, dog, cat, genetically engineered freak) in South Park. After each death, someone would utter the famous "Oh my God" line, but it would be specific to the character killed.
E.g., "Oh my God! Kenny killed Kyle!"
"You mashuganuh!"

Something like that....
I am the Captain of the Pinafore and a right good captain, too.

Re: Kenny's Revenge

Postby krysisapanic » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:56 pm

hmm good idea, but seems kinda boring
if he just kills evreyone, but i like the
whole revenge theme
Skaven.SP FAN 1#

Postby Skaven.SP FAN 1# » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:14 pm

Seriosly? lol...

Postby dirtyjew123 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:46 am

Haha. Good one. If they do that, a good idea to kill Cartman would be that Kenny makes a pitfall in his yard witha bunch of deadly things at the bottom which would have probably killed Kenny, and to cover up the hole, Kenny puts cheesy poofs over the hole so when he goes for the cheesy poofs, Cartman is at the bottom of the hole and will end up dead. :cartmancry:

Postby WANTED » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:58 am

This would be pretty funny. I'd like it though if it looked like Kenny was going to die, and then it was someone else instead throughout the episode. Of course though, this would have to be like a dream or a fantasy of some sort and Kenny would have to die in the end. Could be like a "Vanilla Sky" deal of some sort.

Postby DaBird » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Love the idea! It might need a bit more of a plotline than just "Kenny kills everyone", though. Plus, it might need a bit of a build-up. For example, Kenny is killed shortly after the episode begins. The classic "Oh my God, you killed Kenny! You Bastards!" is uttered, and then a subplot begins to develop. For a while, it looks as if the main plot is underway and the boys are going to solve whatever it is without Kenny.

Then, Kenny comes back about midway through the episode, and goes on a furious rant about how nobody ever gives a sh*t when he dies. Cartman says something to the effect of "It's a but early Kenny, the next episode isn't until next week!" This, of course, pisses Kenny off even more. He asks "You think this is fun for me? Do you think I f :o :o :o ing enjoy being killed off all the time? Sure, let's all just laugh while Kenny's entrails fly everywhere! Let's all just stand there while Kenny gets burned or stabbed or run over! You think I enjoy that? Well, let's see how YOU like it!" He then kills Cartman.

Shocked and horrified, Stan and Kyle will try to reason with him, trying to say they just took for granted that Kenny would just show up in the next episode as always. Kenny gets pissed, kills them, then heads off to slaughter the rest of the town.

Or something like that.

Postby [Kenny] » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:05 pm

i would like to have kenny get revenge but i think he is nice egnogh that he will not kill evey body

(he can kill cartman thats fine with me :cartmanoooh:)

Postby Alex12756 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:54 pm

I think that would be kool lol

Postby Exkekx » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Yeah this would be a awesome episode

Postby iJean » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:35 am

Awesome! i'd love to see how cartman gets killed!

Maybe its better if its Kenny Kills Cartman.

And then... we dont have cartman for a season like one time with kenny. Then they need someone who replace cartman :lol:
And then Tweek ( I think) is the 5th person and butters the 4th xD
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:06 pm

And that would end the series. :)

Postby LTIan » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Technically... It'd be interesting to see everyone get killed except for Kenny.

Bright side is: Like Kenny, everyone would return in the next episode. :)

Return to “Episode Speculation”