Also, I think there are already too many changes to the show.
1. They revealed that the owner of City Wok was a lie, and a fraud.
2. In Season 14, they finished the Coon thing most likely.
3. They aren't spoofing as much... Is it just me, or is there more drama building every episode?
4. Kenny's ways to die have changed a little, or has he even been dying? Like in HumancentiPad, or others!
5. What the hell is wrong with Stan??? He's all... Messed up!!!
6. Kyle, the "sneaky jew in the grass" doesn't have nearly as much to do with the show... EXCEPT FOR HUMANCENTIPAD!!! (Do not correct me in replies please!)
You see what I mean? Too many changes, equals loss of viewers. Loss of viewers = No money. No money = No show. NOW do you get me???
I like Kenny but he isn't Kenny unless his speech is muffled and he's wearing the orange parka
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests