South Park Season 12 Ideas

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
HAcoreRD

Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:16 pm

"Where's Sparky?"

Kenny and Kyle are hanging out at Kenny's house on a Saturday morning. Kyle makes note how much fun Kenny is to be around, Kenny agrees. Kyle asks Kenny if he's got anything fun to play with, Kenny tells him muffled "No, but I bet my parents do."

After exploring the parent's room, Kenny and Kyle stumble upon a gun (glock 9mm.). Kyle is against touching it, but after Kenny picks it up, Kyle becomes enticed by the weapon. He asks Kenny if he can hold, Kenny hands the gun over. The feeling of a weapon in his hand takes Kyle away, he decides he must shoot something out of impulse.

Kyle and Kenny go out into the woods, looking for a deer or a squirrel to shoot when a bush ruffles. Kyle, having held but never fired a weapon aims at the bush. He steadily aims and shoots. A yelp is let out and a thud. Kenny cheers and Kyle's in awe, at himself for killing an innocent creature, and for actually shooting a gun. Disgusted, Kyle drops the gun in the dirt, as Kenny examines Kyle's kill. Kenny lets out a muffled "Oh f*ck."

Kyle nervously walks over to see his best friend, Stan's dog, Sparky dead, with a head wound in the dirt. Kyle begins to freak out realizing Stan would be furious that his friend killed his best (animal) friend. Kenny points out that Stan wouldn't notice since Sparky hasn't "Been around" lately, like Kyle's elephant, or Cartman's pig (joke at the pets of the series). Kyle thinks for a moment and decides the best thing to do is to bury the dog, and hope for the best.

Kyle buries the dead dog, and goes back to kenny's to wash the blood and dirt off his clothes. "Damnit Kenny, couldn't your family even afford Tide?" After cleaning up, Kenny says they should go to Stan's, after all, not seeing him with Sparky missing would be suspicious.

The 2 arrive at Stanley's house. Shelly answers the door and tells Kenny and Kyle that Stan's out looking for his gay dog with Eric, who escapes from the yard every night but returns home for breakfast. Kyle is stunned by fear and realizes he has to find Stan.

While Kyle and Kenny begin asking various people if they seen Stan or Eric, Butterspoints out that he saw Stan and Cartman headed for the woods, saying it was Cartman's idea to search for Sparky like detectives again (South Park Crime Unit), since Eric wasn't entertained looking for Sparky without pretending. Kyle and Kenny give chase.

Stan and Cartman are in the victinity where Sparky was shot. Detective Cartman finds the 9mm. in the dirt with the shell casing. Stan is uninterested in the find as he's worried about his dog. Stan, however is pulled away from his search when Cartman's idea that "If we discover something big that can get us on TV, you can ask the town for help in searching for your dog during the interview." Stan is convinced and the 2 begin looking about.

Kyle and Kenny hear "I found something" and begin running faster. They find that detective Cartman found tracks from where Kyle drug Sparky's body to it's location. Pointing out that it's a fresh grave, and thanking Law & Order for his crime solving skills. Stan says "Ok, let's dig it up." To which Kyle yells out "no!" The 2 detectives are shocked to see Kyle and Kenny amongst them.

Kyle in the height of fear confesses to Stan that he accidently killed Sparky with the gun, and buried him in the very grave. While Kyle's pointing at the grave, Stan, in a fit of emotion, raises the 9mm. he picked up at Kyle, Cartman points his toy pistol at Stan, issuing a classic Mexican Stand off. Stan begins busting into tears screaming at Kyle, wanting to know why he'd even think of hiding a secret from his best friend. Kyle's backed into a corner (metaphorically) and Cartman, still playing detective orders Detective Marsh to lower his gun and that they should "Arrest the Jew". Kenny meanwhile is trying to calm the situation down from the side (Scene would similiarly reflect the closing scene of Reseviour Dogs with the stand off), and Kyle tells Stan he would've told him sooner if he knew Stan wouldn't have reacted like this, the 4 begin yelling loudly and then...

There's a gun shot, and a "pow" sound as Kyle and Stan drop to the ground. Cartman looks at his toy gun in shock and runs off thinking he killed Stan. Kenny also bolts off (for help), leaving Stan and Kyle on the ground. Stan, still playing Detective (also acting as Mr. White), crawls over to Kyle, who is wounded in the stomach. Kyle, while in much pain, tells Stan he's sorry he shot his dog. Stan (while rubbing Kyle's face mimicing Mr. White and Mr. Orange's last moments) raises the gun to Kyle's head, then throws the gun to the ground. It discharges and the camera follows the bullet, which ironically hits a fleeing Kenny in the head.

"Oh my god, I killed Kenny!" Stan shouts.
"You bastard." Kyle says in pain.

Stan looks at Kyle and says:

"Oh my god, you killed Sparky!"

Kyle frowns and replies:

"I'm a bastard."

Stan smiles and holds Kyle until help arrives (assumed adults would investigate the 2 gun shot sounds).

At the hospital Kyle and Stan apologize, Stan admitting he purposely shot Kyle just to "Make him feel the pain kyle put him through." The 2 promised they wouldn't hold secrets from eachother. On the news Cartman was arrested after being accused of killing Kenny, with Kenny's father listed as a suspect as well (both Stuart's and Cartman's prints were on the gun, Stan had his mittens on, so he didn't leave prints). Stan and Kyle look at each other and laugh.
Turkey Number Four

Postby Turkey Number Four » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:36 pm

Here's an idea my friend and I had:

We are all familiar with Butters' Very Own Episode. We had an idea of maybe doing something like that, but instead of just Butters alone, do a group of the side characters. Instead of having an episode told in the perspectives of Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny, do an episode in the perspectives of just the side characters like Clyde, Craig, Token, Tweek, and maybe some others. Treat those side characters as if they are the main characters, but just for one episode. And don't make them act like the main four boys.
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:04 am

how about an episode including the four boys parents
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:26 am

S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K wrote:how about an episode including the four boys parents

If anything, I'd like to see their "past".

We know Randy knew Stuart, and Stuart knew Gerald, and apparently their wives came from elsewhere, so I'd like to learn more about their past (maybe they dressed similiar to the boys ironically?)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:31 am

Here's an idea I dreamed up in the shower;
Liane enters several dishes/jams/jellies (what have you) in the Park County Fair. Her entries clean up with first prizes and blue ribbons across the board. In fact, there is so much buzz about her cooking that HBC approaches her about a cooking show. She jumps at the chance, and with Fatass as her agent becomes the next Martha Stewart. Of course Cartman's happy because of the free grub and the bags of HBC cash being delivered to his door via dump truck.
I'm just trying to decide if it all falls apart because of an insider trading scandal, or if someone else comes along to bitch-slaps her off the face of daytime TV.
666satan

Postby 666satan » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:45 pm

here's the ultimate idea!
its going to be LEGENDARY!
a bunch of jewish kids move to south park and go to south park elementary. Cartman makes fun of them. kyle says" cartman your gonna go to hell by doing this and as your friend I need to help you not go to hell, and besides these jews look tough and pissed at you."
"and as my responsibility, I need to be total dick to the jews so they stop being a jew and we all go to heaven^^" said cartman.
So cartman keeps being sh*t to the jews that the jews beat up cartman, throw him in a lake, and throw a brick on him.
Cartman gets sooo pissed he needs revenge.
first of all he gets a gun.
then he kills the jews parent(exept for kyle) then he puts a gun with each jew and rub their DNA all over the gun and hair, footprints so it looks like the jews tried to hide it.
then the police scan the dna of the crime scene and it appears to be the jews. then the jews are in jail and Cartman visits them saying"heh heh heh heh heh heh nya nya nya nya nya nya(cartmans laugh)"
then he goes outside and he here's people saying"wow and they were all jewish killers" "yeah this is changing my perspective on the jews."
cartman's mind then says "I HAVE A GOLDEN TICKET!"
so then he frames a bunch of jews.
but then kyle kicks into the story.
"CARTMAN! I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU DO THIS!!!!!"said kyle.
then they have a fight.
kyle pushes Cartman down great canyon and says"OMG i killed him."
but since cartmans so fat, he falls faster than the speed of light.
the he goes 10days into the past when he was about to frame the jews. then he stops in the middle of killing the jews parents.
and ends.
Stan And Wendy never lose!
Cartman and Kyle never win!
And Kenny's just poor!
while Butters is crying:P
666satan

Postby 666satan » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:47 pm

but he still rips on kyle^^
Stan And Wendy never lose!
Cartman and Kyle never win!
And Kenny's just poor!
while Butters is crying:P
buttersthatsme

Postby buttersthatsme » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:44 pm

[color=#0000BF][/color

The UK loves South Park, Trey and Matt are talented writers.

Hopefully some of the South Park crew check these types of forums out to see what ideas other people have.
Im guessing the writers strike will definately be a strong possibility as a season opener, especially with the rivalry of Family Guy writer (cant remember his name now) as one of the leading campaigners of the strike. I can imagine a storyline where the boys are settling down to watch a new episode of Terrence and Phillip only thats its been cancelled and replaced by "Passion of the Christ!" which only Cartman is happy to see, TV News reports the writers strike and how a riot breaks out, only at this point the boys have already walked out the room (typically are fed up of boring information fed to them) and so on from there!

One idea I randomly came up with whilst swinging around on a chair at work...
In the UK (or England as Im from Birmingham) we now have a lot of American Sports on our sports channels such as NFL, NHL & now NASCAR, I can understand from friends in America that our English Soccer League being the greedy businessman sh!ts they are sell the TV rights to our "football" to America and are trying to gain as much TV exposure to the states as possible. Now we are looking at the possibility of the Premier League playing one game abroad (similar to how the Giants played the Dolphins at Wembley last year)

You could have an episode begin of *surprise surprise Randy Marsh watching an English Soccer Fan, acting very timidly whilst talking to Stan. As the match progresses though he slowly turns in to a Football "soccer" Hooligan shouting random explicit language, chucking his beer cans at the TV and encouraging Stan to sing along to the latest Team Chant. Stan walks out, and meets up with the boys playing "American Football". Meanwhile at the local bar, a couple of randomers walk in and request the TV show the Soccer game to which their request is denied and Skeeter and the barman say their usual "HEY WE DONT TAKE TOO KINDLY TO THOSE SOCCER THUGS" - "NOW SKEETER HE AINT HURTING NOBODY!"
Whilst in England, an English Dad (resembling Randy) watches an American Football/Baseball game. Again rather Timidly but by the end now appears with a lifesize spongehand, a plate of nachos and starts singing (Im not sure what you guys sing at games, maybe something like "lets go Cubs, lets go OH OH!!??!?!?!?) A kid resembling Stan walks out shakes his head and play football "soccer" in the street.
The episode could flick continously between the 2 countries showing the increase of the each others sport in their own countries, though neither really has an interest they are all sucked in by the ridiculous amount of commercials on TV, advertising boards, buses etc. No one can actually explain why they love the other countries sport so much, its just because their friend does, or Gerald does, or his wifes brothers got cable etc. The only people again *Surprise Surprise, not sucked in by the whole thing are the boys. They soon find every basketball court is taken over by 5 a side "soccer games" and the school field is taken over by the soccer team. The boys have had enough and want to speak to the TV Executives who have allowed this to happen (obviously money is the answer, an American sports traditions no longer matter) - obviously the same is happening in England with the same story replicated.
Episode can conclude with the NFL/NHL cup final taking place in England, whilst the Football "Soccer FA Cup" taking place in America, amid huge protests outside the stadiums from the likes of Skeeter, Mr McCormick and many others. Riots break out in and outside the stadiums between the fans (resembling two rival sets of fans in a "soccer game) the TV Networks see this, flyout to the ground with the boys, who give a crappy speech about how they shouldnt follow everyone else and give in to the advertising and TV hype and do what they want. Same happens in England, some little crap celebration occurs and everything is back to normal.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:09 pm

buttersthatsme wrote:[/color

Hopefully some of the South Park crew check these types of forums out to see what ideas other people have.
Im guessing the writers strike will definately be a strong possibility as a season opener,

[color=#00FFFF]Great idea! Except for the "Passion of Christ" stuff because I don't think they would repeat the same film.

After some school boys, Bebe and Wendy mainly. They are girls but they need having their own episodes as much as the boys. Also a "only Kyle" and "only Kenny" episode there aren't yet!

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:03 am

cartman and wendy hook up or

cartman in sumo matches
buttersthatsme

Postby buttersthatsme » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:51 pm

Lady_Line_McCormick wrote:
buttersthatsme wrote:[/color

Im guessing the writers strike will definately be a strong possibility as a season opener,

[color=#00FFFF]Great idea! Except for the "Passion of Christ" stuff because I don't think they would repeat the same film.

After some school boys, Bebe and Wendy mainly. They are girls but they need having their own episodes as much as the boys. Also a "only Kyle" and "only Kenny" episode there aren't yet!

Sorry I meant it as in the film comes on in place of Terrance & Phillip (from Passion of the Christ episode - Stan & Kenny hated it so they went to Mel Gibson to get a refund, and the people "orchestrated by Cartman" were angered by the Jews, so Kyle wasnt a fan of the film either. So the boys are P!ssed that its shown on the TV!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:54 pm

If we arn't into the realm of parodies, which is what we all know they'll end up doing, i'd love to see one with the other kid charactars watching a previous adventure of the other boys. An episode with the boys being completely normal would be kick ass, after all the insanity of recent seasons. Cartman becoming a democrat, just for the power, would be a kck ass piece of hypocracy so in his style.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Chenman

Postby Chenman » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:45 pm

I got an idea:

An episode in which the class president of the fourth grade is moving from out of town so the class is looking for a new class president.
Everybody know that Wendy will win for sure, but this time, Wendy got a new opponent: Cartman, which is thrilled by the idea of controling everyone in class.

another idea:

Kyle, Stan, Cartman and Kenny are bored and don't know what to do when a weird geek old guy invites them to play DND in his DND club. The kids decides to see what's DND means and in the club they meet Butters and a few other nerdy kids. They learn about the game (Cartman: Oh I see now! It's just like when we played world of warcraft just without computer, teamspeak, 3d graphics and any fun at all!) and say it's gay when the weird man challenge them to play if they aren't chickens. Eventually they agree to play, and all of the game is happening like Cartman' Stan Kyle and evrybody are the charecters and everything happening is real. The boys are becoming addicted to the game.

another idea!!!:

The kids in a Back to the Future parody!
Chenman

Postby Chenman » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:23 pm

Mooorrre ideas:

The episode starts with Jimmy stand up comedy show when suddenly the light are on on Butters is the only person in the audience, just like the Krazy Kripples episode. Jimmy yells "Goddamnit now what!?"
Butters tells Jimmy that everyone went to another stand up comedy show in town.
Furious Jimmy is going with Butters to find out what this is all about and seeing a poster in the middle of the street in which it is writen that Cartman is the one performing at his own stand up comedy show.
Jimmy is very angry and jelous that everyone went to to see Cartman instead of him and he's going to Cartman's show.
He meets Cartman behind the stage and tries to convince him to quit from the show, but Cartman just laughs at him. Jimmy starts to curse him and yell at him and at the end leaves and leaves the place. Almost all the town's people are in the show, including Stan Kyle and the other kids.
Jimmy decides to watch the show and see if he is better then him.
The show starts and Cartman jokes are much better then Jimmy's jokes when suddenly Cartman starts ripping on handicapped people. Everyone laughs (even Timmy)except for Kyle and Jimmy.
Tomorrow at school everyone are ripping on Jimmy and casting him away.
Jimmy cries at the bathroom when Kyle walks in and tries to cheer him up.
Kyle tells Jimmy that he thought too that Cartman jokes were too cruel, and going with Jimmy to ask him to stop.
Cartman laughs at them and tell them to go f*ck them self. Kyle asking him why does he do that, and Cartman reveals that his plan is to make 10 million dollars from doing what he loves most: ripping on people, only in he disguise of stand up comedy.

From that point I lost my train of thought..

one more idea:

Cartman's New Best Friend:
A new geeky kid moved to South Park. He name is Josh.
Mrs. Garrison giving the kid an assignment they need to do in couples, and puts Josh with Cartman.
Cartman hates the new kid who isn't leaving him alone for one second.
Josh is following Cartman everywhere and Cartman decides to take advantage of the situation and makes Josh do what ever he says.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:42 pm

Chenman wrote:one more idea:

Cartman's New Best Friend:
A new geeky kid moved to South Park. He name is Josh.
Mrs. Garrison giving the kid an assignment they need to do in couples, and puts Josh with Cartman.
Cartman hates the new kid who isn't leaving him alone for one second.
Josh is following Cartman everywhere and Cartman decides to take advantage of the situation and makes Josh do what ever he says.

That's a great idea for a typical South Park episode, and it sure would involve Kyle. :wink:

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!

Return to “Episode Speculation”