South Park Season 12 Ideas

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
candies

Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas

Postby candies » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:41 am

Gee, It’ll seems everyone wants Darth Chef to come back? Maybe Matt and Trey will bring him back for someday if they’ll think about it.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
MaryR1316

Postby MaryR1316 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:15 pm

So here’s my idea:

-For some reason the school has baned the students from wearing hats, (it can be celebrity based or just some south park like reason)
-This makes Kyle have to expose his most hated afro. (Add the normal ridicule from Cartman here)
-For whatever reason, being teased by other students or even getting extra attention from the girls, Kyle is determined to change his hair.
-The rest is open for possibilities, whether he gels it up and gets swarmed by girl and the boys get jealous and try to kill him, or whatever.

-Personally I just want an episode decanted to Kyle’s cute Jew fro. Like in this art picture
http://greteling.deviantart.com/art/Kyl ... D-54130220
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:31 am

That could work. I mean, schools are doing stuff like that all the time. Like with standard back packs, and certain baggy clothing.
stanfan94

Postby stanfan94 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:31 pm

Yeah! Or people see Stan's hair and he gets like 30 calls from girls in the school.

It would kick ass if they had a whole episode about Stan & Wendy getting back together. I mean, if you saw the last episode, they're getting closer and Stan puked on her, which means he still likes her.
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:09 pm

Well a good episode would be one that we actually find out who Eric Cartman's mother is as his mother is techinacly his father.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
MetallicCartman

Postby MetallicCartman » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:12 am

I think they should all fly to israel and visit Kyle's family and Cartman should come up with a way to destroy all the Jews in israel with Iran's president... I think it could be funny as hell(I'm a jew from israel, dont think i hate jews or something =P)
What would Brian Boitano write?
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:46 pm

I'm sure other people have thought of this before, but I always wanted to see an episode that begins with Kyle saving Cartman's life somehow (like he pushes him out of the way to avoid something heavy falling on him for example) and Cartman feeling indebted to Kyle as a result.

And in typical Cartman fashion, he goes way over the top. He won't leave Kyle alone, becomes embarrassingly protective of him (i.e. Stan teasingly calls Kyle a gaywad or something and Cartman gets in his face and screams "Don't Kyle a gaywad! No one insults my best friend Kyle! You ever call him names again and I'll kick your ass!" Etc.

Eventually Kyle can't stand it and works with Stan and Kenny to devise a way for Cartman to save Kyle's life so they can be on an even keel and things can go back to 'normal'. And of course, through one of the attempts at creating a dangerous situation for Cartman to save Kyle, something gets screwed up and Kenny dies. But eventually it works out and Cartman goes back to being an ass to Kyle and Kyle is relieved.

It's a cliche plot, but I think it could work well with Cartman and Kyle.

Postby 203177 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:55 pm

they should give the boys new clothes to wear.

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:16 am

Pip Tweek wrote:I'm sure other people have thought of this before, but I always wanted to see an episode that begins with Kyle saving Cartman's life somehow (like he pushes him out of the way to avoid something heavy falling on him for example) and Cartman feeling indebted to Kyle as a result.

And in typical Cartman fashion, he goes way over the top. He won't leave Kyle alone, becomes embarrassingly protective of him (i.e. Stan teasingly calls Kyle a gaywad or something and Cartman gets in his face and screams "Don't Kyle a gaywad! No one insults my best friend Kyle! You ever call him names again and I'll kick your ass!" Etc.

Eventually Kyle can't stand it and works with Stan and Kenny to devise a way for Cartman to save Kyle's life so they can be on an even keel and things can go back to 'normal'. And of course, through one of the attempts at creating a dangerous situation for Cartman to save Kyle, something gets screwed up and Kenny dies. But eventually it works out and Cartman goes back to being an ass to Kyle and Kyle is relieved.

Yeah, I like that.

I've said it a few times, but I shall reiterate;
The return of Darth Chef...or not so much, really.
So, a new school cafeteria chef comes into town, and he's really cool and everyone gets to like him. Let's call him Bob for now. Then Darth Chef returns, and there's a face-off between Chef Bob, and Darth Chef, ala Star Wars. ("Robert, I am your father..." etc.) Maybe they chase each other through the school's intricate and surprisingly conveniently over sized tray washing mechanism, where they cross light-spatulas. Anyway, Chef Bob Triumphs, and Darth Chef parishes.

Postby 203177 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:46 am

I got this great idea for an episode. its a heat wave in south park and everyone tries to stay cool. Cartman decides to have his own pool party at his own house. He buys the biggest pool there is and invites the whole 4th grade class to his pool party. Everybody is having a good time. Meanwhile the townspeople are arguing to the mayor about that there air conditioners don't work and the mayor decides that they should go talk to the company who makes air conditioners they towns people all agree and head to the company who makes air conditioners. Meanwhile everybody is having a great time in cartmans backyard. Cartman climbs on the top of his tree house and tells everyone that he's going to jump over his pool with his skateboard by trying to get to the other side. Kyle tells cartman that its a stupid idea. Cartman doesn't listen to kyle he jumps off of his tree house with his skate board. But instead of jumping to the other side he makes a big title wave and all the water comes into his house. Cartmans mother grounds cartman.

I hope you like this idea. :wink:

Code:

Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:53 am

203177 wrote:I got this great idea for an episode. its a heat wave in south park and everyone tries to stay cool. Cartman decides to have his own pool party at his own house. He buys the biggest pool there is and invites the whole 4th grade class to his pool party. Everybody is having a good time. Meanwhile the townspeople are arguing to the mayor about that there air conditioners don't work and the mayor decides that they should go talk to the company who makes air conditioners they towns people all agree and head to the company who makes air conditioners. Meanwhile everybody is having a great time in cartmans backyard. Cartman climbs on the top of his tree house and tells everyone that he's going to jump over his pool with his skateboard by trying to get to the other side. Kyle tells cartman that its a stupid idea. Cartman doesn't listen to kyle he jumps off of his tree house with his skate board. But instead of jumping to the other side he makes a big title wave and all the water comes into his house. Cartmans mother grounds cartman.

I hope you like this idea. :wink:

Code:

lol yeah Cartman would cause a BIG splash if he jumped in any pool :unhoodedkenny:
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:56 am

Here's an idea that's been forming in my mind and that is for one whole split up the boys. From this single idea I could come up with a good deal of plot ideas

-For one it would make a good opening for more Stan and Wendy eps.

-Other stories could involve the boy's trying to find a new group.
-Kenny joins Craig and his friends only to discover he doesn't get to do anything with them either.
-Kyle is classified as a nerd do to his good grades and has to hang out with Butters and Pip.
-Cartman finaly realizes everyone hates him and goes on a quest to change everyone else.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Chenman

Postby Chenman » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:07 am

I already put those ideas in my own topic but almost no one replied, so I'm posting the ideas here too:

1. A special 3d animated episode.

2. Cartman receives a mysterious comic book which its pages are all empty. He uses it to wipe his ass after he takes a crap, and suddenly when he's coming out of his house he sees the whole town is full with crap. He then realizes the comic book is bringing to life every thing he draws in it.

3. Cartman can no more take the fact that he has no father. The main idea of this episode is that Cartman eventually succeed to create him self a father from his own DNA but things go wrong when his new father learning about child abusing from the TV.

4. There is a new kid in the fourth grade. His name is Hans (or any other German name) and he is from Germany. Hans is very nice to everyone accept for Kyle, who is realizing that Hans is staring at him strangely. Kyle suspicions are getting strong when he finds swastika symbols at his notebooks and receiving scary telephone calls. Kyle believes that Hans is Nazi, and he tells Stan and Kenny about it. They don't believe, but Cartman, who is listening to their conversation, decides to check that for himself. He discovers that Hans is indeed Nazi and that he came with family to America to start a new Nazi revolution, and when Hans finds out that he knows, he is about to shoot him, but Cartman is stopping him and telling him that he wants to join him. That's a bit provocative episode but it could be funny (and by the way, you might think I'm anti-Semitic, but that's not true, I'm Jewish).

5. Kenny with no hood on for a whole episode or even a few episodes.

6. Stan is in love again with Windy, but now there is a new girl in South Park that he is starting to like.

7. Kenny starts to act weird. He starts to dress all black and he dyes is hair to black and pink. He putts his hair on his eyes, and starts being depressed. Kenny claims that he became an Emo. The kids don't know what he means when suddenly everybody is starting to become Emo too. Even stan becomes an Emo, and Cartman, kyle and Butters are the only one who can stop this madness and save everyone from the spreading Emo.

8. Token’s parents buy him two new expensive robot toys which are highly intelligent. Token wants his robots to fight each other, but one is discovered to be a British gay-ass robot and the other just keeps claiming that he belongs to a man called Bobby-Wan Kenobi (stupid name, I know…). Token decides to meet that guy and he finds him inside one of the sewage tunnels, smoking weed. Bobby-Wan is an old black homeless who finds out there is a message inside the robot who claims to be his, and from there and on, the whole episode is a continuing parody of Star Wars only with a lot of black people, and off course, Darth Chef will return, and will be discovered as Token’s real father.

What do you think?

Postby 203177 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:01 am

^ good idea for a season 12 episode. :D

Code:

swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:16 am

Pip Tweek wrote:I'm sure other people have thought of this before, but I always wanted to see an episode that begins with Kyle saving Cartman's life somehow (like he pushes him out of the way to avoid something heavy falling on him for example) and Cartman feeling indebted to Kyle as a result.

Good idea. I like it. :)

Return to “Episode Speculation”