Kenny passes on the curse

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
KennyKicksAss

Kenny passes on the curse

Postby KennyKicksAss » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm

Kenny rocks! :unhoodedkenny: Why is it him that always dies? He's the best character! Personally I'd love to see an episode where something happens that makes Kenny pass on his curse of always dieing to someone else. I think Butters is the perfect candidate. I mean, we all love seeing Butters suffer but I think we should give Kenny a break. At the moment he's more like a secondary friend to the boys, like Timmy or Token. He's not involved that much. I think he should be as much of a main character as the other boys. Anyone agree?
Last edited by KennyKicksAss on Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SouthPark_Girl

Re: Kenny passes on the curse

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:04 pm

I do! Kenny needs to be more involved in the boys situations, i hate when the animators block Kenny out of the scene until the others are done talking :x Kenny deserves better then that :wink: Kenny is like the best charecter :P he's just so funny :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :assface: . And he looks so cuddly looking, but i also have a crush on Kenny :oops: :mrgreen: he is such a hot little perv! 8) :unhoodedkenny:

Love the episode idea! :wink: but theres aready a FanFic about it, and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long :zombiekenny: but it was really good!
But good idea anyways! :D :P
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD
THeDidNotKillKenny

Postby THeDidNotKillKenny » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:49 pm

Me likeys.
BRMBug wrote:Every time I click on the title of this thread, I keep hoping the next thing I see is "...BOOBIES!!!"

BRMBug wrote:...How the hell can you write on a condom?
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:03 pm

No...Kenny shall die...and die he must over and over. What's South Park having Butters die? If Butters dies it would be his last time
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:07 pm

I don't like watching Butters suffer and yeah if he died it would be forever.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:36 am

SouthPark_Girl wrote:I do! Kenny needs to be more involved in the boys situations, i hate when the animators block Kenny out of the scene until the others are done talking :x Kenny deserves better then that :wink: Kenny is like the best charecter :P he's just so funny :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :assface: . And he looks so cuddly looking, but i also have a crush on Kenny :oops: :mrgreen: he is such a hot little perv! 8) :unhoodedkenny:

Love the episode idea! :wink: but theres aready a FanFic about it, and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long :zombiekenny: but it was really good!

Woah! Emoticon overdose!

Anyway, I like Kenny and would like to see him get more time in the episodes. Maybe they could have him take his hood off and speak some lines for real. Writing for Kenny and Timmy present the same problem in that you can't easily carry a story along when dialog is absent.

As for his dying, it got hard to come up with interesting ways to kill him off, and it started getting way too random, so they stopped it. Having another charecter die every episode would present the same problem.

It wouldn't work to have Butters die every episode. If he died, his parents would ground him!
Zubby
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:56 am

SouthPark_Girl wrote:I do! Kenny needs to be more involved in the boys situations, i hate when the animators block Kenny out of the scene until the others are done talking :x Kenny deserves better then that :wink: Kenny is like the best charecter :P he's just so funny :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :assface: . And he looks so cuddly looking, but i also have a crush on Kenny :oops: :mrgreen: he is such a hot little perv! 8) :unhoodedkenny:

yeah. if i was 8 years old and a cartoon character i'd totally have a crush on him. i love how he always gets the dirty jokes while the other boys are like "wtf?". haha thats so like me when i was younger. :unhoodedkenny:
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:23 pm

Something tells me that Kenny bears the Curse of Thorn. If any of you know what that is, it's in Celtic mythology.
Last edited by BigGuy101 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christefer_Russell

Postby Christefer_Russell » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:55 am

Yes I do agree that Kenny rocks but as for passing on the curse I disagree.
LilianneKilledKenny

Postby LilianneKilledKenny » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:33 pm

I agree that Kenny is definately the best character ever!!! :unhoodedkenny:
It's just, Kenny isn't Kenny unless he is dying over and over again! :zombiekenny:
I don't think he even [i]could[i] "pass on the curse".
And if he gets hit by a bus or something (which is [i]totaly[/i] likely), then he couldn't come back.
And you have to admit, most of the reasons why he's the coolest character is because he dies all the time.
Our sex/drug crazed little immortal.
LilianneKilledKenny

Postby LilianneKilledKenny » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:36 pm

KennyKicksAss wrote:

yeah. if i was 8 years old and a cartoon character i'd totally have a crush on him. i love how he always gets the dirty jokes while the other boys are like "wtf?". haha thats so like me when i was younger. :unhoodedkenny:

same here!
Ewandra

Postby Ewandra » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:04 pm

I think it's too bad that Kenny isn't that "main" as the other three. He is one of the most popular characters, so why isn't he more present? Oh, well. I've always loved the name Kenny! I really like Mysterion, I hope they will make more episodes with Coon and Friends.
Kenny's curse is what makes him so great, am I right? Don't pass it on to Butters!
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:33 am

i am not so sure. How about (please note that i am about to contradict myself) Kenny passes it on to someone who is an enemy :P
Bertoglia

Postby Bertoglia » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Please dont forgot kenny,,,in this 2 episodies appear only in a few moments

KENNY RULES FOREVER
LTIan

Postby LTIan » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:07 pm

If Kenny were to pass on his curse, pray let it be passed on to Timmy.

Frankly, Timmy only says his name.

I wonder what would happen if Timmy were be killed somehow?

"OH MY GOD! IT/HE/SHE/THEY/I KILLED TIMMY!" XD

Return to “Episode Speculation”