South Park Halloween Infection Hit

Discuss rumors and ideas here!

South Park Halloween Infection Hit

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:47 pm

Would this be a good idea
the town at a halloween party while the whole south park town blows ups and only four kids left (four boys obviosuly) they realize that the people they knew in south park are infected and they must stay out of dark places and stay inside the house before sunrise, they survive for 3 years until stan wakes up in the dream. (spoof of I Am Legend)(i did like that movie)

Re: South Park Halloween Infection Hit

Postby steveehermann » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:03 am

That's a great idea! :unhoodedkenny: steveehermann

Postby xxFirexx » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:44 pm

cool but too much like city on the edge of forever

Postby tribefan » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:57 am

Not a problem they have many episodes that have the same theme but the "city on the edge of forever" is the only one like that

Postby pdfsmail » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:00 am

That would be kinda neat... I think it should be a little more than the four boys.. Butters, Wendy, and some real oddball like Chinese Wok Guy - Butters because he would completely loose it, Wendy to tip off it has something to do with Stan and Chinese Wok guy because.... well its the ? in the story, maybe he is hungry or something. Tweek would really freak but that would probably be overkill. :tweek: Maybe substitute chinese wok guy for a completely unknown character that the boys SP kids seem to know but we have never seen?

Return to “Episode Speculation”