Here's a great idea for a new episode

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Ribelin2000

Here's a great idea for a new episode

Postby Ribelin2000 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:32 am

The American broadcasters of the Canadian TV show "Terrance and Phillip" are hit with a $28 thousand fine from the FCC after airing an episode in which Terrance's bare buttocks can be seen for seven seconds. This forces the network to heavily censor new episodes of "T&P". The four boys then go to Washington D.C. to the FCC headquarters to try to convince FCC head Kevin Martin to leave "T&P" alone. When they get to his office, Martin is there with Brent Bozell, head of the Parents Television Council, which is responsible for the majority of complaints made to the FCC. Martin turns down the boys' requests, and Bozell yells at the kids, screaming "THERE WILL BE NO MORE OBSCENITY ON TELEVISION!!!" The kids, Martin and Bozell start fighting each other, and the episode ends with Bozell getting killed in a rather graphic fashion.

What do you guys think?
BRMBug

Re: Here's a great idea for a new episode

Postby BRMBug » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:23 am

That's great, but how about adding that it was shown back in 2001, like what's going on with that NYPD Blue bullsh*t. :)
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:06 am

the last ting SP needs is a whole terrance and phillip epsiode like not without my anus if tehre is to b a good ep of T and P if have to be like terrance and phillip movie trailer or behind the blow but with more of the boys
Ribelin2000

Postby Ribelin2000 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:06 am

To BRMBug: The "NYPD Blue" episode that ABC is getting fined over is from 2003, not 2001.
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K: I don't think you read my post all the way through. I'm not talking about an episode with just Terrance and Philip; I mean an episode where Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny go to D.C. and battle with the FCC and Brent Bozell over the censoring of "T&P".

Return to “Episode Speculation”