Would the boys ever do THIS in an episode?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Hannafechik98

Would the boys ever do THIS in an episode?

Postby Hannafechik98 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:45 pm

Seeing as how they had no problem "stealing" calves, and a whale, would the boys ever "Kidnap" an emaciated baby that was left to suffer and starve to death? Would they try to care for it and maybe send it to an orphanage? it's not out of character for the main boys (At least Stan and kyle at the most to be showing so much compassion for anything or anybody suffering.
Who would be most likely to be leading in that? Stan or Kyle?
JamesPolo

Re: Would the boys ever do THIS in an episode?

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:54 pm

I think everyone would help an emaciated baby. I don't think I have ever met someone that wouldn't. Normal people would care for the child until the police and paramedics arrived. It may be wrong to think that the kids would hide the baby and take care of it. I know this is a cartoon but the show can't act like the kids are angels when they are hiding a sickly baby and trying to nurse it back to good health. I know they would mean well but its just scary. Kyle seems more like a nurturer or Kenny as they have younger siblings. I can see this as a plot. I just think the baby would be turned over to a hospital. It does sound funny that the kids would kidnap the baby, if they felt it would be treated bad at an orphanage, maybe they drink pabst blue ribbon? The boys didn't seem to care for the crack addicted babies though. I think some fun unexpected plot turns would be needed.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:41 pm

But before moving on in this conversation. I have this one question about "Free Willzyx".

Why didn't the boys ask any of the girls help to help them free the whale?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:04 am

I don't know.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:49 pm

If the boys took the baby, Cartman of course would need to be tricked into helping. If they did care for the baby for a little, while it would not be imaginable what Cartman would do. What if this baby was suffering the same condition as the babies in "Crack Baby Athletic Association"? But as of season 20, Cartman would be changed for the better. Also, would the boys think of performing medical procedures or examinations? Maybe. Other boys that would seem willing to help them are butters, Token, Clyde, and maybe even Tweek.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:39 pm

A baby going through opioid withdrawals is gross. They already did crack babies, there are physically and mentally disabled babies though, people abuse the disabled all the time. I guess the kids would do some checking of the baby. I don’t think they would know everything to be as skilled as a doctor. Sickly babies seem to be your forte Hanna. I think there is enough true stories that it is relevant for an episode.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:37 pm

How would the boys do "Checking" of the baby? As in medically?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:23 am

Like breathing and heart beat, I guess they would imitate the movies. Yes as in Hollywood medically.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:22 am

Hollywood medically? That's actually funny.So are they most likely to steal medical supplies from the school nurse most likely? Maybe rubber gloves? Which one of the boys do you think would actually be checking the baby? I think Kyle.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:31 am

I like your thinking, that sounds just right.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:05 am

Thanks you.

Would rubber gloves really be necessary though? I mean if they, there was something involved they didn't want to do bare-handed.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:07 am

I would be frightened that the one who left a baby in that condition would come back to get me and appalled at the sight of such horrific treatment of a human baby. With rubber gloves or not, I would be afraid to touch a baby like that. Who knows, the police may think you did it to the child. I would call 911 and make sure someone else took care of the baby. If you really did find a kid like that you would have to tell people rate away. That is some serious prison time for starving and abandoning a baby. I guess the gloves would be better if they were to keep the kid. If they determined it had some disease the gloves would help.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:01 pm

Would they come in handy if the boys actually thought drawing blood would be a good idea?

Plus, could you actually picture Butters, Clyde, Token, and of all people TWEEK helping them out?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:12 pm

Hannafechik98 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:01 pm
Would they come in handy if the boys actually thought drawing blood would be a good idea?

Plus, could you actually picture Butters, Clyde, Token, and of all people TWEEK helping them out?
Drawing blood? That is gross and if done wrong could lead to the flesh eating virus and other. I don't think the kids would literally play doctor with a dying baby.

I think at least a few kids would throw up. I know I probably would.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:54 am

Well, what if they cleaned the baby before doing so? Would it have much of a chance if it was a newborn? (maybe around four weeks). I did read something about a two week old baby, that was abandoned by its mother, and it somehow was able to survive.

I remember that Cartman had the boys draw blood from themselves in "Licecapades", as well as drawing his own blood in "Tonsil trouble." They seemed to know what they were doing, I think.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”