A Rise for Hope and a Setting to a Deal

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:52 pm

Characters:

Lone Wolf: The one-man army and assassin who’s as strong as a pack of soldiers. He is able to shapeshift into any other human being, like a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Ferrand Fournier: President of France, who is controversial over his plans for a trade deal with Russia. Many see it as a sellout to other European Nations and it puts the European Union in jeopardy.

Guardsman Pierre: In his thirties, he is a man that hates his job but loves a good drink.

Guardsman Yvette: In his twenties, he is on his first major detail but looks forward to being an officer of France which has been a dream of his since childhood.

News Reporter Renee: Reporter for FBN or French Broadcasting Network, she works for a hard Right news company but she is Left leaning and a pacifist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4:50PM Paris, France. Location, the Hollande Museum of Fine Arts, in an upper story room overlooking the courtyard where the President of France is minutes away from giving a unity speech. The sun is preparing to set, so the skies are changing. Its summertime and the birds are out and flying among the shifting clouds.

Guardsman Pierre: I have got to have a smoke. I’ve been busy all day. Where’s the nearest bathroom?

Guardsman Yvette: Hehe, well I haven’t even had time to eat yet. Plus, my feet are killing me.

Pierre: Well, with the President giving a speech in the next ten minutes, I can understand all the busy work. Still you would think if they gave a damn, they’d have put more guards on!

Yvette: Yeah well, I’m still new at this, I never thought I would be given the duty to protect the President. This is an important job. I know I’m putting this on my resume.

Pierre: It’s no sweat, I’ve done this a thousand times. Now, I’m going for a smoke and a sh*t. You stay here and cover my ass. I’ll be back in five, I’ll grab you a coffee on my way.

Guardsman Pierre leaves the room and heads for the closest bathroom for a cigarette and some relief. Guardsman Yvette radios into his checkpoint to state his area is secure.

Yvette: This is Officer Yvette, I’ve got the left corridor secure on the fifth floor of the Hollande.

KKKKKCCCCHHHHHH… Radio Chatter

Radio: Okay there Yvette, the President is coming out in a few. Is Pierre with you?

Yvette: Uh yeah, he’s here. He just went to take another look around in a few of the other rooms.

Radio: What? He’s supposed to be with you, why didn’t you radio in for assistance? The president is coming out soon, we need everyone in place. Get it Yvette? Get that idiot Pierre back here rate now, he’s going to f*ck this mission up.

Yvette: I…

Guardsman Pierre enters the room

Pierre: I’m back! All is secure and here is your coffee.

Yvette: Oh, here is Pierre now, everything is fine, you can tell checkpoint, all clear.

Radio: …Great, we’ll be sending out the President now. Finally, something is going right.

Yvette: Damn, you could’ve gotten both of us into some trouble. That was some fast sh*t though.

Pierre: I know, I know, ha. Sorry about it.

Guardsman Pierre hands Yvette a cup of coffee.

Yvette: Thanks, I needed this. With all that’s gone wrong, at least the coffee machine works.

Yvette sips the coffee. Moments later he starts to grab for his throat.

Yvette: Aaarg, cough, cough, choke. What… What have you…? Done! Bang and Thud.

Yvette has fallen into a table banging his head and now lays sprawled out on the floor. Pierre smiles. Then Pierre’s skin starts to change shape and color. Pierre suddenly transforms into the Supervillain, The Lone Wolf.

Lone Wolf: This was too easy. I’ve been able to hide in this museum the last day and a half. These guards are weak and pathetic. How perfect this all is, and soon an Autocratic leader will be killed. A man, out to only fill his own pockets, will be put down. A man, who takes his people’s money and keeps it for himself. I’ll be a hero, a savior of Europe!

At that moment, music starts. It’s the French National Anthem. The President is seen making his way onto the stage. There are cheers and boos as guards keep the people back from the stage.

Lone Wolf: Ah, just in time, now the people of France will be relieved of this fool, Fournier. A deal with Russia over the people of Europe will be his last piece of business. Viva La France!

President Fournier makes it to the microphone and starts to deliver his speech. Lone Wolf retrieves his briefcase. He had hidden it the day before in that room. He takes out the parts to assemble a sniper rifle and starts to put the pieces together. After about a minute, the gun is ready.

Lone Wolf: This is for freedom from Russia and for a stronger Europe!

The sound of a clip sliding into the chamber is heard. Ssslliiip Click. Lone Wolf then transforms into the fallen Yvette. Now, Lone Wolf proceeds to the windowsill and opens the curtains. Fournier can now be heard clearer, louder. Lone Wolf puts Fournier into his crosshairs.

President Fournier: …And tomorrow will be a better time. With this trade deal with Russia, I have now sealed a brighter future for us all. Europe is failing and Russia is a rising power. A deal with Russia, will enrich our economy and will put bread on everyo...

The clouds in the sky all of a sudden sweep over the sun, as it’s preparing to set. The skies go slightly darker, for just a moment and then… BANG! A single shot rings out. Cutting Fournier mid-sentence.

News Reporter Renee: Oh my god, the President has been shot! The President has been shot!
Renee looks around as the President falls to the stage floor. Everyone starts to panic and run. Renee scans the scene and sees that a window of the museum has been shot out.

Renee: Look, look up there! That window, it has been shot out. The assassin, he must me in that room, there!

The Cameraman scans the building to the window with no glass on an upper floor. A man dressed as an officer stands there, with a rifle in his hands. Then he shouts something.

Yvette: VIVA LA FRANCE!!! It is heard echoing in the courtyard.

Renee: There, do you see him, he has killed our President. This is a darkest day for France.

In the upper story room on the fifth floor, the Lone Wolf smiles. He puts down his gun and moves over to Yvette on the floor. The Lone Wolf then drags over Yvette to the shot-out window and puts some papers into his breast pocket and the rifle in his hands. He then steps back. He transforms into Pierre. Then two loud bangs are heard. Bang! Bang! The Lone Wolf has puts two bullets into Yvette’s unconscious body

Lone Wolf: Hee hee hee, Ha ha ha ha ha, FOOLS.

Pierre: Checkpoint, I have him. I shot the assassin. It was Yvette, he is dead.

Radio: What! Are you sure! The President may be dead. What the hell were you doing?

Pierre: I’m sorry, Yvette jumped me and knocked me out but I was able to recover and return fire.

Radio: Stay there and make sure Yvette goes nowhere, we are sending several officers to you rate now.

Pierre: Roger that, I am sorry.

Pierre puts down the radio and falls into a seat.

To Be Continued…
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
JamesPolo

Re: A Rise for Hope and a Setting to a Deal

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:44 am

After A Hunt, Back To The Den

Characters:

Lone Wolf: The one-man army/assassin who’s as strong as a pack of soldiers. He is able to shapeshift into any other human being, like a wolf in sheep’s
clothing. He hunts to protect Europe from those he deems violators of Europe’s integrity.

Secret Service Officer Benoit: In his thirties, he protects the President of France daily and hates small talk. He also likes the ladies as much as he can get them.

Secret Service Officer Aimee: In her twenties, she helped in planning the security detail for tonight’s speech. She is also currently having an affair with Benoit, on the side.

Guardsman Bernard: In his forties, his wife and kids are his life, he does landscape paintings on the weekends, when not spending time with his family.

Guardsman Dagon: He’s in his forties. He is a big fan of European Road and Racing. He collects antique automobiles and shows them off at seasonal events.

Detective Claude: In his thirties, enjoys target practice as much as the next gun nut and loves to go hunting on the weekends. He also has quite the collection of taxidermy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5:09PM Paris, France. Location, the Hollande Museum of Fine Arts. The Lone Wolf has just assassinated the French President. Lone Wolf sits, waiting for authorities to arrive while he wears the skin of Guardsman Pierre. The skies are ever darkening as the sun sets and the moon becomes more visible. The Lone Wolf sits smoking, he jerks a little, as he hears the sounds of several foot sets approaching.

Guardsman Pierre: Hey, in this room over here!

Now three officers enter the room, Pierre is sitting, smoking away with a dead body on the floor.

Secret Service Officer Benoit: What the f*ck?!?! Get up you idiot.

Secret Service Officer Aimee: I’ll check the body. This is Yvette, right?

Guardsman Bernard: I’ll stand guard out in the hallway, yell if you need me.

Pierre: I’m sorry, I’m sorry! Yeah that’s Yvette, I don’t know what happened. I left the room for a minute and when I came back, he jumped me. I’ve got a big knot on the back of my head.

Aimee: He’s been shot in the chest, he’s dead. I’ll check his pockets.

Benoit: You’ve pulled some sh*t in the past Pierre but nothing like this, your career is over, you may be seeing some jail time. The President is f*cking Dead!

Pierre: I don’t know, I don’t know what happened. Yvette seemed like a normal guy, I’d been with him all day. He hadn’t done anything crazy.

Benoit: Shut it. We’ve got to get you to a police station for questioning. This is one of the biggest fuckups France has ever seen.
Aimee pulls something from Yvette’s pockets.

Aimee: He’s got a copy of “The Communist Manifesto” in his pocket. Oh, there’s a suicide note. This is crazy. I thought Yvette was a happy guy. He loved Fournier, that’s why we gave him this job.

Benoit: Something doesn’t smell right!

Benoit: Okay Pierre, give me your gun. I’m taking you downtown. We’ve got to work out the way this thing went down.

Pierre: I understand, just let me take one last drag off my cig…

Pierre takes one long puff. He pauses then flicks the cigarette in Benoit’s face and draws his handgun. BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Pierre shoots both officers twice, Benoit being shot in the forehead, leaving his skull and brains exposed. Aimee was shot execution style, right in the back of the head, both now lay in pools of their own blood. The Lone Wolf quickly changes into the fallen Benoit. Footsteps are heard as Bernard comes running into the room, his gun drawn. He points it at Benoit, shaking and confused by what he sees.

Bernard: Benoit? What the… there are two of y…

The Lone Wolf then shoots Bernard twice in the chest. Bernard then slams into the flood, a dead man.

Benoit: That was a close one. I’ve got to get out of here. Still, it’s like what they say, after a wolf gets a kill its back to the den. I need to get home.

It’s now 5:16PM, the Lone Wolf makes his exit out of the museum. Many officers are there and even more so with the sound of new gunfire. As Lone Wolf exists the building, guns are fixated on him, he exits with his hands up, shouting who he is.

Benoit: I’m officer Benoit, he’s still in there! Its Pierre, he’s up there shooting the place up! We’re going to need a Swat Team. He just killed officers Aimee and Bernard.

The other officers let Benoit through. He travels straight for the closest car he can steal. As Lone Wolf nears a perfect getaway vehicle, Detective Claude puts his hand on Lone Wolf’s shoulder.

Detective Claude: Where are you going? We need Intel on what’s going on in there.

Benoit: Let go of me! I have to make a call.

The Lone Wolf breaks free of Claude’s grip and with using both hands twists Claude’s arm back and to the side. A snap is heard. Claude’s arm has broken.

Claude: Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!! My arm! Wha… what are you doing?

The Lone Wolf then enters a police vehicle with keys in ignition. He starts the engine and puts the car into gear. Guardsman Dagon has seen what happened and jumps into his squad car. As the Lone Wolf makes his getaway, Dagon follows with sirens blaring. Now both cars are barreling down the busy streets of Paris, one after the other.

Guardsman Dagon: Dagon radios into dispatch. Ppptttttcccchhh… I am in pursuit of a car, license plate 958PDC0. It’s a police vehicle. One of our officers just assaulted Detective Claude at the Hollande museum. He may be in connection to the assassination of President Fournier. I’m going to need backup and send for a copter; this guy is going fast. Where on Boulevard Voltaire heading southeast.

The Lone Wolf is now traveling the streets of Paris going 91 MPH, Dagon, not far behind. The Lone Wolf realizes he needs to think fast and get rid of this tail. Lone Wolf swerves in and out of traffic, then he devises a plan. The Lone Wolf slows down and does a 180’, stopping the vehicle in the street. Dagon almost hits him. Both vehicles are now stopped, several cars have crashed into each other. The sound of an approaching helicopter can be heard.

Benoit: Sorry friend but you’re not killing me today!

The Lone Wolf then lays down scatter fire on Dagon’s police vehicle. Dagon reels and takes cover. This buys the Lone Wolf just enough time to escape into the nearby subways.

Benoit: Now to change into something more useful.

The Lone Wolf fires a warning shot into the air on the subway platform. This sends everyone running. The Lone Wolf spots a young man nearby, too afraid to move.

Benoit: What’s your name boy?

Young Man: It…it…its Peter, sir.

Benoit: Good to know!

Lone Wolf then grabs hold of the teen and belts him in the face, knocking him out after several blows. Lone Wolf is short on time, so acts quickly, he now transforms into the unconscious Peter. He then removes the teen’s pants and shirt and puts them on. His new disguise is now complete.

Peter: It’s done, they can’t catch me now, Ah, ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!!!

It’s now 5:33PM, with only a few seconds to spare, the Lone Wolf makes his way to the police infested streets above and quickly blends in with the crowd. He has done it! The Lone Wolf now hails down a cab to take him home. Home, to his 16th Century Medieval Chateau in Centre, Eure-et-Loir, France. There he will yet again plot to kill those who stand against European Sovereignty.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:58 am

What does any of this have to do with South Park?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:04 am

nwt000 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:58 am
What does any of this have to do with South Park?
I'm taking a Creative Writing class and this was a homework assignment. I didn't see how it would cause a problem. It'll probably be my last one.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:01 am

Since it's under "South Park," it should be South Park-related, but as we don't have a Fan Fic subforum under "Off Topic," it can stay until nall decides to make one there.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”