A Official End to the Gender Wars

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

A Official End to the Gender Wars

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:39 am

Why the f*ck hasn't South Park ended the gender wars yet? The girls should be back with their boyfriends by now that SkankHunt42 is no more. Why the hell haven't people discussed that issue lately. They must put an end to the gender wars THIS season because we need to see some couples back together again. What about The Fractured But Whole and Phone Destroyer, the gender wars weren't factored in there.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
mario88

Re: A Official End to the Gender Wars

Postby mario88 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:44 pm

i guess people don't discuss that because the episodes don't. they have barely went over it, indirectly and for just a few seconds in the latest episodes. your claims should be redirected to trey i believe. :mrgreen:

i agree with you that it would be nice if the show covered this, among other aspects of the storyline.

maybe we need more south park episodes.
He is the record!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:32 am

mario88 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:44 pm
i guess people don't discuss that because the episodes don't. they have barely went over it, indirectly and for just a few seconds in the latest episodes. your claims should be redirected to trey i believe. :mrgreen:

i agree with you that it would be nice if the show covered this, among other aspects of the storyline.

maybe we need more south park episodes.
Well there are 3 episodes left for this season so maybe we'll see some couples back together in one of them.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:06 pm

I did a detailed study on how everything comes together and apart in the season, and I think the key was they meant to have a reformed Garrison bring the kids back together, but the other problem is that Gerald's troll situation in town is never addressed and the implication is that he just goes back to being Skankhunt42 anyway, as when TrollTrace goes down the first time he jumps back into it until he's in danger again.

So, the troll's still out there, and nobody's done anything about it.

An easy, easy way to do this - Gerald stops trolling and reaches out to the kids himself out of remorse, presumably after realizing more of the pain he's caused on people. There's ways to get around Sheila, and he doesn't even need to completely admit what he's done. You could probably do this in one episode, maybe two, without a problem. Reconciliation leads to forgiveness. It's a little wishy-washy, but it'll be easier to move on from.

I doubt that will happen, because I think we're supposed to forget now Gerald was trolling in the first place, even if we're going to remember the rebooted National Anthem, member berries, President Garrison, and Heiman.
OFFICIAL WIKI MODERATOR :D
My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page | My Inbox
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Stan, Wendy, Kevin Stoley, Mephestos, Tweek, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:04 pm

JVM wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:06 pm
I did a detailed study on how everything comes together and apart in the season, and I think the key was they meant to have a reformed Garrison bring the kids back together, but the other problem is that Gerald's troll situation in town is never addressed and the implication is that he just goes back to being Skankhunt42 anyway, as when TrollTrace goes down the first time he jumps back into it until he's in danger again.

So, the troll's still out there, and nobody's done anything about it.

An easy, easy way to do this - Gerald stops trolling and reaches out to the kids himself out of remorse, presumably after realizing more of the pain he's caused on people. There's ways to get around Sheila, and he doesn't even need to completely admit what he's done. You could probably do this in one episode, maybe two, without a problem. Reconciliation leads to forgiveness. It's a little wishy-washy, but it'll be easier to move on from.

I doubt that will happen, because I think we're supposed to forget now Gerald was trolling in the first place, even if we're going to remember the rebooted National Anthem, member berries, President Garrison, and Heiman.
But what about Kyle, who now knows who SkankHunt42 is? So shouldn't he obviously make sure that his dad never trolls the school again?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:51 pm

He would be in a Danish prison right now if the Internet were not reset, with plenty of time to consider how his trolling got him there. As it is, he stopped trolling women when a woman asked him to help her defeat her Republican rival. After that failed, he went after TrollTrace and got the Internet reset with some help from Garrison and the kids. So, he redeemed himself and no one has brought up his trolling since.

The effects of his trolling are still echoing throughout the school, though, since none of the couples have reconciled or have found new partners. The scene in the gym, recycled from a deleted scene in "Wieners Out," reminded us all of that.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:21 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:51 pm
He would be in a Danish prison right now if the Internet were not reset, with plenty of time to consider how his trolling got him there. As it is, he stopped trolling women when a woman asked him to help her defeat her Republican rival. After that failed, he went after TrollTrace and got the Internet reset with some help from Garrison and the kids. So, he redeemed himself and no one has brought up his trolling since.

The effects of his trolling are still echoing throughout the school, though, since none of the couples have reconciled or have found new partners. The scene in the gym, recycled from a deleted scene in "Wieners Out," reminded us all of that.
But the trolling effects at school should of died out by now. This is why the girls should reconcile with their boyfriends in this week's new episode of South Park. The trolling effect must come to an end by the end of Season 21 or else it will be a long torturous wait to the next season.
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:48 am

Big-Will wrote:

When they thought TrollTrace was defeated in "Douche and a Danish" and "Fort Collins", he resumes trolling for a period until he realizes TrollTrace is still a threat -- so to me, the implication is that as long as his identity is not being exposed, he's planning to keep doing what he's doing.
OFFICIAL WIKI MODERATOR :D
My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page | My Inbox
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Stan, Wendy, Kevin Stoley, Mephestos, Tweek, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:43 am

JVM wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:48 am
Big-Will wrote:

When they thought TrollTrace was defeated in "Douche and a Danish" and "Fort Collins", he resumes trolling for a period until he realizes TrollTrace is still a threat -- so to me, the implication is that as long as his identity is not being exposed, he's planning to keep doing what he's doing.
Look, I said that Kyle will most likely prevent his dad from trolling the school, not stop him from trolling for good.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”