Hollywood Sexual Harrashment

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Hollywood Sexual Harrashment

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:40 am

One of the next episode of season 21 should satirize the Hollywood sexual assault activities recently and should include an official end to the gender wars at school once and for all. One of the final two episodes of Season 21 MUST include a an official end to the gender wars from last season with ALL the school couple reconciling with each other because there's no reason why it needs to continue because Kyle will prevent his dad from trolling the school message board. Heidi should of told the girls that none of the boys trolled them which will make them reconcile with their boyfriends.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: Hollywood Sexual Harrashment

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:30 am

There are way too many sex scandals going on rate now, I can't keep up. Its like every politician and every celebrity raped someone, its crazy. Pretty soon there will be no one left to run the country and no one to make our media. This all does seem like great plots for an episode but it does feel like that one they did have with the monkey given cash and what happens. I believe it had a wizard alien in it too. Still I really want to see Al Franken on South Park about all of this, that would really be the best! I swear, Matt and Trey should really have Al Franken on.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”