Future of Heidi Turner

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Future of Heidi Turner

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:55 am

In Season 22, Heidi should not lose her new hat from Season 20 because I hope her breakup with Cartman doesn't mean she'll go back to a hatless recurring background character with some dialogue once in a while. I'm also hoping that her breakup is only temporarily, lasting only until the beginning of Season 22 after losing some weight and seeing the other girls get back together with their boyfriends at school. Then Heidi would realize that her brain says that Cartman is a bad boyfriend but her heart wants him back. Also, what if Cartman gets a new girlfriend who is a little more like him than Heidi was. Heidi becomes jealous and ends up baking a pie for her (like in The Help but instead of sh*t, the pie is made out of the dead bodies of Cartman's new girlfriend's family) she leaves Cartman and concludes with Heidi and Cartman becoming a couple again. Heidi wouldn't normally do something like that but she consumed a bunch of water bears in Moss Piglets. Maybe Heidi will try forcing Cartman to treat her with more respect.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Re: Future of Heidi Turner

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Seriously, no one has anything to say about this?
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:56 am

I’d like to see Heid and Cartman just get back together. I like Heidi overweight but would like her to get treatment for the acne. I think she can end up like a new Wendy and be a big focus one episode a season, kind of like how Wendy jumped in earlier episodes. I think that doing Heidi’s new fat voice hurt he voice actors throat, I’ve heard of that happening to Matt the most. Maybe we will not really see Heidi fat anymore because it hurt the actor too much? I think that if people liked the Heidi plot that she should stick around. I enjoyed it would like more of her myself. Maybe we need a poll? Not sure how Matt and Trey will pick the fate of the new Heidi but there must be a way.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:38 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:56 am
I’d like to see Heid and Cartman just get back together. I like Heidi overweight but would like her to get treatment for the acne. I think she can end up like a new Wendy and be a big focus one episode a season, kind of like how Wendy jumped in earlier episodes. I think that doing Heidi’s new fat voice hurt he voice actors throat, I’ve heard of that happening to Matt the most. Maybe we will not really see Heidi fat anymore because it hurt the actor too much? I think that if people liked the Heidi plot that she should stick around. I enjoyed it would like more of her myself. Maybe we need a poll? Not sure how Matt and Trey will pick the fate of the new Heidi but there must be a way.
Agreed.
MichaelTanzerCanada

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:28 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:38 am
JamesPolo wrote:
Agreed.
You know, she did look better if she's skinny the way she was before that Moss Piglets episode.
Heiman forever! Favourite OTP since Season 20! <3
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:29 pm

MichaelTanzerCanada wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:28 pm
SouthAl93 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:38 am
JamesPolo wrote:
Agreed.
You know, she did look better if she's skinny the way she was before that Moss Piglets episode.
I agree with you too Michael.
Jackpittorino

Postby Jackpittorino » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:01 am

I hope Heidi reconciles with Cartman next season
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Jackpittorino wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:01 am
Me too.
MichaelTanzerCanada

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:49 am

Jackpittorino wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:01 am
I’m with you guys!
Heiman forever! Favourite OTP since Season 20! <3
asheecats

Postby asheecats » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:26 am

I really enjoyed seeing Heidi in S20 and S21! I really hope that with the breakup with her and Cartman she won’t just become a background character again. I hope that if she doesn’t go back to Cartman she’ll try and be with Kyle because she realized that is was Cartman manipulating her not Kyle. I just think it would be so cute since every time Kyle likes someone it never works out like when we liked Nicole or Leslie. Anyway I just hope Heidi is in S22!

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”