Season 22 Predictions/Ideas

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Milo Vonnegut

Re: Butters becomes a rapper.

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:15 am

Big-Will wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:49 am
Milo Vonnegut wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:50 am
I'd like to see Butters go from everybody's little buddy/punching bag to full-blown lady's man. There's got to at least be one girl at SP Elementary that likes him, besides LB.

Also, I want to see Butters become a rapper.
He kinda did that with "Butters' Bottom Bitch" and with "What What (In The Butt)", but both of those could use expansion.
Butters was a pimp in that episode, not necessarily an alpha male. He still retain a lot of his niave personality. He wasnt exactly attracting girls to him, eventhough he received kisses. As for "What What (in the ashole)", its not really a rap song, it's nothing more that a crappy 2008 pop song cover. Butters would need to battle the likes of 6ix9ine, Cardi B, and Kendrick; and land interviews with VladTV. I would love an episode that explored modern hip hop culture.
Randy Marsh 2016

Re: Season 22 Predictions/Ideas

Postby Randy Marsh 2016 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:47 pm

I wonder how they could tackle the Anonymous Op-Ed or Bob Woodward situation. The Nike Ad controversy as well. I think they start working on the premier ten days before air as they said in an interview two years ago (but this season is starting a little later so I don't know if that changed or why they decided to premier the season a couple weeks later in September), so I don't know if this stuff will still be big enough in the news when they start working on the season to put it in there.

Space Force seems like it'll still be relevant for a while.

The midterms are coming up so they'll likely show the effort to get Trump (Mr. Garrison) out of office.

Obama should make a comeback after last being seen in Season 19 considering the midterms stuff he's doing right now.

Too many celebs are dying right now.

And Kanye West should make a comeback too.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:33 am

14. What about Elon Musk? I guess Matt and Trey are too friendly to him now but he has been in some sh*t the last couple of months. First there was him trying to help the Thai Cave Boys but that led to him feeling slighted and calling a diver pedophile which he still is after the guy for not liking his mini submarine idea. Then he started getting into trouble with his stockholders and threatening to take Tesla private. Now there's video of him smoking weed in a podcast with Joe Rogan. I heard Musk may be banned from his own company of Space X now over the weed smoking for breaking no marijuana use rules. How much more sh*t can Elon Musk get himself into? If he completely loses it will South Park make fun of him?
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:37 pm

15. Ever seen those Publishers Clearing House commercials? They say

"You'd get $2,500 a week for life, then after that, someone you choose gets $2,500 a week for their life!".

It sounds funny to see one of the parents to win like, Miss Cartman, and then of course Cartman is named who will win $2,500 after his mother dies. So I think we all know what someone would think of if this happened, they would want to kill the person in their way from getting $2,500 a week for life. Sounds funny to see Cartman trying to kill his mom off for the money or it would work with Stan or Kyle too.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”