"South Park: Unleashed" (series)

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

JVM

"South Park: Unleashed" (series)

Postby JVM » Thu May 06, 2010 3:11 am

"South Park: Unleashed" is a series of fanfics I've been working on since April 2008. After the second season ended in November 2009 I put it on a hiatus, and this year I'm revising all of the 25 completed fanfics - I'm fixing continuity to fit with Season 14, removing the original characters, and not to mention some general improvements.

I try to maintain a strong continuity with the series itself and go for a mix of comedy and other genres depending on the story itself.

EDIT: As of 2015, these links are all dead. A new link will be posted in the future :)
Last edited by JVM on Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:56 am, edited 8 times in total.
OFFICIAL WIKI MODERATOR :D
My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page | My Inbox | My SP Forum
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Stan, Wendy, Tweek, Kevin Stoley, Mephesto, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)
JVM

Re: "South Park: Unleashed" (series)

Postby JVM » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:07 pm

South Park: Unleashed - “A VERY KENNY CHRISTMAS” (#105)

While stopping to drop off presents at Kenny’s House, Stan and Cartman find themselves snowed in with the McCormicks on Christmas Eve.

Removed dead links.
Last edited by JVM on Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Stan, Wendy, Tweek, Kevin Stoley, Mephesto, Pip (RIP)
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:32 am

Removed post due to dead links.
Cristine478

Postby Cristine478 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:26 pm

I read all your fan fiction, certainly when it finishes the story of "Play It Again, Stan
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
JVM

Postby JVM » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:10 am

Thanks Cristine!

Speaking of which, "Play It Again, Stan" (#107) is finally complete! The final chapter is now online :)

"The Marsh marriage is crumbling again - the Broflovskis invite them along on a cruise to rekindle Sharon and Randy's relationship. Stan's relationship hits it's own rocks when jealousy develops between him, Wendy and Kyle."

Here'sa link to the fic!
JVM

Re: "South Park: Unleashed" (Series; 7 fics complete!)

Postby JVM » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:26 am

Removed post due to dead links.
Cristine478

Postby Cristine478 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:00 pm

good drawings , yes , now I'm reading "the last episode"
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
JVM

Postby JVM » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:54 am

^Thank you! Hope you enjoy!

The fourth chapter is up and a fifth and final is in progress. The next fic in line should be up soon and then I'll post the announcement here and in my fan art thread (see sig) which is where I will be posting images for the fics from now on.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:57 am

I'm working on them...slowly. Enjoying them like fine wine. I really liked your Pip story. I agree with you in that he had a terrible exit, you definitely made it better.
Can't we all just get along?
JVM

Re: "South Park: Unleashed" (Series; 8 fics complete!)

Postby JVM » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:41 pm

NEW FIC! Updated first post with the link! Or just click over here.

Thank you, Ex1lepr0! Glad you're enjoying them! I still feel MNIP is my best work to date.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Hang on, you live in Illinois? What a marvellous coincidence! I'm shipping out to Great Lakes boot camp on Wednesday!
Can't we all just get along?
JVM

Postby JVM » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:12 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:Hang on, you live in Illinois? What a marvellous coincidence! I'm shipping out to Great Lakes boot camp on Wednesday!

Yes, I do! A boot camp up here? That's surprising.
JVM

Postby JVM » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:16 pm

"The Former Life of Stan" just reached it's fourth chapter - hopefully I can get one more in by Oct. 5th at least. It's my little response to #1507. Enjoy!
JVM

Postby JVM » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:05 am

TFLOS is complete! Next up is Shark Zone

PREVIEW:

"Tweek, calm down bro." Token said with surprise - Tweek was shaking even more so than usual as he went in front of the TV, looking around, nervous to tell his friends the unbelievable rumor he had heard. They sat on the couch, Craig holding the remote apathetically, "Just calmly tell us what happened.." Token said.

Tweek twitched as he spoke, "Gah! So these two girls were down by Stark's Pond and a shark attacked them and he ate one of them and why do they call it Stark's Pond anyway, is it named after Tony Stark or something? Augh, it's just like that movie! One of our girlfriends is going to have rape fantasies about her ex-boyfriend's brother and we're all going to be on a boat and this just happened like three fics ago and Jesus Christ!"

Clyde got up and put a hand on his friend's shoulder, Tweek's blue eyes searching the room as he twitched, "Tweek, calm down! That's impossible, there's no freshwater sharks in Colorado!" Clyde explained, hoping to reassure Tweek, but he movoed away nervously.

"You're w-wrong, Clyde. There is... one." Jimmy stepped forward
JVM

Postby JVM » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:05 am

Yes, I still write this stuff, but at a ridiculously slow pace considering I used to write fic faster than Trey wrote episodes :)

I'm working on a new fan site to house my fic and images in the future - something a little more personal that showcases my work more effectively.

For now, a handful of SPU fics are on FanFiction.Net -- the Kevin Stoley-centric "Rich Boy, Poor Boy" has been reposted due to frequent requests, the "You're Getting Old" follow-up "The Former Life of Stan" is back online, the collaborative "A Marsh Family Thankgiving" is still around, and the Saw parody story, "You Probably Won't Be Surprised How It Ends" which is currently the 'finale' of Season 1.

When and if a new site is opened, these old links will also die and this post be wiped, but for now, if anyone has a burning desire to read my junk, there it is :)

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”