What's Worth Reading: Critical Eyes on South Park Fanfiction

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

JVM

What's Worth Reading: Critical Eyes on South Park Fanfiction

Postby JVM » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:20 am

So every now and then - hopefully on at least a weekly basis - I'll come in here and recommend you a South Park fanfic, not by myself. There will be gen, there will be OC's, there will be romance, and such. Either way, my goal here is to showcase fanfiction that's worth a read, and not just a bunch of crap.

And no, I won't showcase any of my stuff. That ship's sailed far away.

So, I'll start this on tomorrow with my first recc.
OFFICIAL SOUTH PARK STUDIOS WIKI MODERATOR
My SP Forums | My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Wendy, Tweek, Kevin Stoley, Mephesto, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)
JVM

Re: What's Worth Reading: Critical Eyes on South Park Fanfic

Postby JVM » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:12 pm

The first two entries:

"THE CLOCK TICKS ON" by Marcus Absent is a fascinating 'what if?' story about Kenny's curse and what if Kenny's life always reset to when he was ten years old - even as everyone around him grows older and forgets him completely.

And here's "FRIENDLY REMINDERS" by Kyleisgod, a great gen fic about Scott Malkinson, set during "Going Native", where the diabetic tries to kill himself... by eating a ton of ice cream.

That's all for now, see you next week! Leave reviews here and at FFnet if possible! ^^
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Wendy, Tweek, Kevin Stoley, Mephesto, Pip (RIP)
JVM

Re: What's Worth Reading: Critical Eyes on South Park Fanfiction

Postby JVM » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:08 am

I haven't updated this in eons, despite having made a list in advance of dozens of fanfics. I've been busy and fandom priorities keep juggling around. If anyone's still interested in my commentary, my fansite under wraps will eventually contain a full list of fanfic recommendations based on where this project was heading.
John_117

Re: What's Worth Reading: Critical Eyes on South Park Fanfiction

Postby John_117 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:34 pm

I am willing for you to post your commentary about my 13 chapter (and counting) new fanfic - although I'm not sure how willing you are to read such long fanfics.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11497983/1/The-Stick-of-Truth-The-Great-Journey

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”