First Blood First Serve Part 2 Chapter 3.

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Nick Assburger

First Blood First Serve Part 2 Chapter 3.

Postby Nick Assburger » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:06 pm

{Return from commercial break}

We open at a hanger at Denver International Airport where the boys all suited up in parasuits are led by Sergeant Halfcock and the President to a waiting Black and white spotted C-130}

Halfcock: *Shouting over the roar of the engine's* You'll be landing in Peru in 15 hours I'd suggest you take the time to study the map and call signs you were provided with."

{{Jimbo and Ned are waiting for them in next to the plane.}}

Stan: "Uncle Jimbo what are you doing here."

Jimbo: "Hiya Stanley *Ned's struggling to carry a heavy crate onto the plane* I just stopped by to drop off some equipment for you boys to make sure your safe."

Ned: "Mmm Jimbo a little help here?!"

Jimbo: "Come on Ned put your back into it."

Conner: "Heh Heh your not too sore about me burning down your gun store are you Mr Jimbo?"

Jimbo: "Oh that nah I was a kid once too besides I was planning to burn down the old place next week for insurance, I like you Kenner you've got gut's."

Conner: "It's Conner."

Jimbo: "Whatever, Well when you get back why don't you come hunting with us sometime."

Conner: "That sounds fun."

Ned: *losing his balance* "Mmm Jimbo I can't whoa whoa Whoaaa!!!" *loses his balance and falls with the crate on top of him spilling guns and ammo everywhere.* "Ow."

Jimbo: "God damn it Ned I turn my back for one minute and your already slacking off." *goes to help him out.*

Halfcock: *looks over at them and then back to Conner.* "Remember you only have 48 hours to get in find that Choir group and get back to the exfil point. so don't spend any time sight seeing."

Conner: "Don't worry sir you can count on me.."

Halfcock: "And try to bring at least one of those boys back in one piece."

Kenny: ("What?")

Halfcock: "Just kidding."

Kyle: "Hey Conner didn't your Parole officer say you couldn't carry a gun?"

Conner: "The less my parole officer knows the better Kyle." *shuts the plane door.*

12 hours later over the Andes mountains.

{The Plane passes over. On board the boys suit up for their mission.}

{Conner laces up his boots, Stan ties a headband to his head, Kyle dons a boonie hat, Cartman puts on a doo rag and applies black war paint to his face. Kenny zips up into a ghillie suit by taping twigs and leaves to his parka, Craig just flips the bird, The boys next choose their weapons. Conner picks up an old M16 Commando Carbine with a double magazine acog scope and an M203 grenade launcher. Kyle selects an Israeli Galil with a red dot sight and a grenade launcher. Kenny picks up a China Lake Grenade Launcher and a Spas 12 shotgun Stan chooses an Ithaca 37 shotgun and an M16 while Cartman goes full Rambo with an M60 LMG and Ammo belts. Craig decides to forgo guns in exchange for just a panflute.}

{Conner steps out into the cargo bay where the other boys are waiting for him}

Craig: "Well Here we go again off on a plane headed for the valley of the guinea's along the four assh*les who got me sent here the last time plus a mentally unstable jarhead who destroyed half the town, Why do I let these assh*les get me into these kinds of situations?"

Stan: "Shut Up Craig your not gonna be a downer on this trip."

Craig: "Just remember I'm only doing this for my birthday money."

Conner: "Sure was nice of your Uncle to lend us this old cache from his service in Vietnam Stan. *picks up a 1911*

Stan: "Aw it was nothing *picks up some shells*"

Cartman: "Hey guys check me out I'm all like Rambo."

Kyle: "More like Fatbo."

Cartman: "Kyle I swear to god I've got a six pack of juice boxes, you keep breaking mah balls I'm gonna stink this cabin up."

Conner: "Look let's just go over the plan okay? *takes out an Ipad and opens Google earth* Our drop point is here about 35 miles SE of where we are now the site where the camp was spotted by satellite is about 15 clicks SW of here I say we stick together infiltrate the camp find those kids and get the extraction point at Machu Picchu."

Craig: "And this sounds possible to you?"

Conner: "Of course I'd say working together we've got a pretty good chance to *Is interrupted by Squeaking* Did you hear that? *draws his Commando* "Everyone I don't think we're alone on this this plane?"

Kyle: "Whoa Conner calm down dude"

Conner: "I don't know they got on board but they're here. everybody load your weapons and get ready for the fight of your..."

Craig: *interrupts him* "It's just Stripe."

Conner: "What?"

Craig :"He's my pet Guinea pig I brought him along." *Stripe climbs into Craig's hands* "As long as your here Stripe I'm so Happy."

Conner: "You brought that bloodthirsty rat on board with you?"

Craig: "It's just a guinea pig assh*le!"

Conner: "Just a Guinea Pig! That thing is a killer!"

Craig: "Stripe is not a monster he's my best friend in the whole world."

Conner: "Make that Ex best friend cause He's going the f*ck overboard."

Craig: "Over my dead body Major Pain in the Ass."

Conner: "If that's how you want it Craig." *He draws his Ka Bar.*

Craig: *Preforms a sumo Shiko stomp* Respect my Authoritah!"

Kyle: "Guy's this is no time to be fighting we got a job to do."

Conner: "Forget it Kyle I'm gonna gut that little rat and turn him into a dishrag."

Craig: "I'll shove that knife so far up your ass that your sh*t's are gonna split in half every time you take one."

*An Ominous roar suddenly breaks the tension*

Stan: "What was that?"

Craig: *Eyes glow blue* "Oh f*ck."

{{Up In the cockpit}

Pilot: "Gary I'm picking up something on radar headed our way."

Co Pilot: "That can't be right." *looks out the window.* "Oh My God."

*Ominous roar*

Copilot: "What is that?"

Pilot: "Mayday Mayday" This is Milkman to Dairyland we've spotted an enormous flying creature it's HEADED RIGHT FOR US!!!

{In the cargo bay the boys hear the commotion coming from the cockpit as the object collides with the plane sending alarms blaring.}

Kyle: *shaken* "What the hell was that?"

Conner: "Everyone stay here alright I'll check it out."

*Conner heads up to the cockpit door and opens it to find the pilots gone and the entire cockpit has been destroyed, The canopy roof has been torn off and the controls ripped to shreds and burned by a fire raging inside.*

Conner: "Aw Dammit I had a feeling it was them."

*Conner races down to tell the boys.*

Stan: "What happened?"

Conner: "Grab a parachute we're abandoning the plane." *Grabs a chute and puts it on.* C'mon move it!"

*The boys plus Craig quickly get their chutes on as something begins clawing at the fuselage of the plane.*

Cartman: "Whimpering in fear"

Conner: *Slaps him* GET IT TOGETHER NOW!!!! MCCORMICK!!! GET OUT OF THAT FETAL POSITION AND GET READY TO JUMP!!!! *Kenny stays in the fetal position crying and sucking his thumb.*

*A Furry claw tears open the fuselage of the plane but Conner opens fire with his M16 hitting it and forcing it to retreat*

Conner: "IT'S ON TOP OF THE PLANE!!!! *The claw breaks through again* STAN KYLE GET THE CARGO BAY DOOR OPEN WE'RE GONNA JUMP FOR IT!!!"

Stan: "ARE YOU CRAZY?"

Conner: "THIS PLANES FINISHED WE NEED TO BAIL OUT."

Kyle: "COME ON STAN THERE'S NO TIME!!!"

Conner: "CRAIG GET CARTMAN AND MCCORMICK OUT OF THE FETAL POSITION AND GET THEM OVER HERE PRONTO!!!!"

Craig: "Your not in charge of me."

Conner: "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU GUINEA PIG f*cking FAIRY?!!!!

Craig: "YOU SON OF A BITCH I'LL KILL YOU!!!!"

*Meanwhile Kyle tries to get the door open.*

Kyle: *Struggles to pull the cargo bay door lever* "COME ON OPEN YOU SON OF A BITCH!" *He manages to get it open*

*Ominous roar*

Kyle: *SCREAMS*

Conner: "KYLE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU OH MY GOD IT'S IT'S A GUINEA DRAGON!!!

*A massive flying Guinea Dragon swoops in and launches a fireball that hit's the right engine sending the plane crashing into the Andes*

Conner: "IT'S NOW OR NEVER JUMP!!!! *He throws the boys one by one out of the plane with parachutes until he's all alone, Before Conner can make the jump the plane's fuel ignites blasting him out of the plane and into a deadly spin.*

*Conner trying to avoid blacking out reaches for his ripcord and pulls it releasing his chute which tangles up*

Conner: *Tries to catch his breath when he notices the the Guinea dragon flying right for him.* *singing while he cuts away his chute* "GORY GORY WHAT A HELL OF A WAY TO DIE GORY GORY WHAT A HELL OF A WAY TO DIE!!!!!" * He cuts through one strap but the Guinea dragon is closing in.* "GORY GORY A HELL OF A WAY TO DIE!!!!" *Cuts the other strap just as the Guinea Dragon swipes his chute.* "AND HE AIN'T GONNA JUMP NO MORE!!" * He plummets to the Earth.* "IF MY MAIN DON'T OPEN WIDE, I'VE GOT A RESERVE BY MY SIDE!" * He starts to black out* "AND IF THAT ONE SHOULD FAIL ME TOO LOOK OUT GROUND I'M COMING THRU!!!!" *reaches for his rip cord* "I WANT TO BE AN AIRBORNE RANGER I WANT TO LIVE A LIFE OF DANGER!!!!" * He pulls his rip cord and deploys his chute in time* "OORAH!!! PRIVATE CONNER KURTZ SENDS HIS REGARDS YOU FURRY BASTARD!!!!" *He looks out in the distance and sees Stan and the boys have deployed their chutes safely.* "Hold on Guy's I'll find you." *He blacks out*

*Six hours later Conner awakens to find his tangled chute strung in up in some trees, he pulls his knife and cuts himself loose sending him crashing to the ground below.*

"Get Up Conner We have to find the other Boys."

*Conner looks up to see his Brother offering his hand to him.*

Conner: "Benjamin?"

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”