First Blood First Serve Part 2 Chapter 10

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Nick Assburger

First Blood First Serve Part 2 Chapter 10

Postby Nick Assburger » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:06 pm

(Return from Commercial)

Gregory and Christophe wriggle out of the straps and pick themselves up.

Gregory: Kicks the chute off his foot. "Well that was fun let's agree never to do it again." Looks over Christophe. "You alright."

Christophe: Falls down in the grass "Yeah I'm just half dead."

Gregory: "I can't believe he's gone Christophe."

Christophe: "He was a hero to children everywhere a true member of La Resistance."

Gregory: Begins singing somberly with his hand over his heart. "God has smiled upon you this day."

Christophe: "Uh Gregory?"

Gregory: "The fate of a nation in your hands."

Christophe: "Gregory."

Gregory: "And blessed be the children we."

Christophe: "Gregory."

Gregory: "Who fight with all our bravery."

Christophe: "GREGORY!"

Gregory: "What is it Christophe?"

Christophe: "Ze Helicopters are back."

Gregory: Goes prone in the tall grass as the Hinds search over the area. "Oh Right so they are."

Christophe: "Just stay still and wait for them to pass."

The Hind sweeps the area looking for signs of movement.

Connelly: Looks outside the window. "Chef are they still alive?"

Darth Chef: Makes a groping motion with his hands. "I sense they are."

On the ground Christophe winces in pain.

Gregory: Whispers. "What's wrong?"

Christophe: "Mon testicules E'ets like z'heyre in a vise." He bites down on his shovel to avoid screaming.

Connelly: "And what about Kurtz?"

Darth Chef: Continues Groping. "I sense him it is very faint but he is still alive."

In the river below Conner's eyes suddenly shoot open as a sharp pain shoots through his junk.

Connelly: "That's all I needed to hear." He gets on the radio. "This is Connelly to river patrol come in over."

River patrol: On the radio: "River Patrol here we read you loud and clear over."

Connelly: "River patrol sweep the river for Kurtz I want him alive."

River patrol: Over radio "Do you think he's still alive?"

Connelly: "He is alive find him and bring him to me."

River Patrol: "Yes Sir"

Connelly: "I'll be waiting at Machuu Pichuu with the rest of the club members. I expect him to be there by sunset."

River Patrol: "Roger that over and out."

The boats proceed down river with mounted machine guns.

Connelly: "You've cost us enough time as it is Kurtz but not for much longer."

The hind leaves heading for Machuu Pichuu leaving Gregory and Christophe to get their bearings.

Christophe: Gets up. "Mon Ane z'hat was the z'he second worst pain my balls have ever felt in my life."

Gregory: Gets up. "I'm afraid to ask what the first one is."

Christophe: "Votre Oncle." (Your Uncle.)

Gregory: Doesn't laugh "We need to get to get back to the temple and warn the others that they're in mortal danger."

Christophe: "And how do you propose we do that?

Gregory: Shrugs his shoulders. "Let's hoof it."

Elsewhere on the river Conner's raft drifts down stream Conner lying unconscious inside. He slowly comes to and rubs his head.

Conner: "Ugh!" He pulls himself up and immediately feels pain in his leg. "Argh!" He falls back down in pain. MY LEG!!!! He begins to black out from the pain.

"I've Got you Conner."

Conner: He sees Benjamin looking over him. "Benjamin?"

Benjamin: "Your okay now."

Conner blacks out fully.

Elsewhere Gregory and Christophe return to the temple.

Kyle: "Hey everybody They're back." He notices Conner is missing. "Where's Conner?"

Christophe: Takes a deep breath. "I'm afraid to tell you z'hat Conner is... is" He can't speak

Gregory: Downbeat. "What the Mole is trying to say is....he's dead."

The news of Conner's death shocks everyone in the room. Many of the children break down crying. The quintuplets break down simultaneously. Kelly sobs into Kenny's shoulder, The parka wearing boy is too grief stricken to cop a feel. Even Christophe fights with everything he's got fails to prevent a single tear from falling.

Kyle: Shocked. "I can't believe it I won't."

Christophe: tries to compose himself "It's true."

Stan: "What happened?"

Gregory: tries to compose himself too. "We made it to the plane but the kidnappers were waiting for us, they had attack helicopters. Conner rushed us back into the cockpit and had us strap into the ejector seats. We got shot out just as the plane went over the cliff with Conner in it."

Stan tackles Gregory to the ground and punches him several times in the face.

Stan: punches him in the face repeatedly. "SO YOU JUST DECIDED TO SAVE YOUR OWN SKIN HUH? YOU SPINELESS LIMEY BASTARD!!!! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO COMRADESHIP WHAT HAPPENED TO BROTHERHOOD! WHAT HAPPENED TO LA RESISTANCE!!!!" He begins choking Gregory tightly."

Kyle: "STAN CALM DOWN!!"

Gregory: "I can explain!"

Stan: "EXPLAIN WHAT! I JUST LOST MORE THAN A CLOSE FRIEND I LOST SOMEONE WHO RISKED HIS LIFE TO PROTECT US WHEN THE sh*t HIT THE FAN!!! SOMEONE WHO VOLUNTEERED TO LEAD TO SAFETY EVEN AFTER I SCREWED HIM OVER!!! THAT'S SOMEONE YOU COULD NEVER BE!!!!

The Mole deciding he's seen enough smacks Stan on the head with his shovel.

Christophe: "THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" He pulls Stan off Gregory who's now got a busted lip a bloody nose and a black eye. You act like your the only one who's lost someone important. Conner's death is a heavy blow for all of us."

Suddenly the temple shakes violently startling the kids.

Kelly: "Wa-what was that?"

Jake: "I-it felt like an earthquake ."

Cartman: "Walks back inside." So yeah I was just outside taking a crap I'm kinda plugged up so it's takes a me a long time I finish wiping with Kyle's clean underwear and I notice there's these helicopters outside firing at us."

The temple shakes again.

Stan: "What!"

The boys head outside to take a look outside to see the ruins burning and in rubble and two Super Adventure Club gazelle's two mi8 hip troop carriers along with Connelly's hind closing in on them along with a convoy of trucks armored cars and a massive tank!

Cartman: "Yeah were kinda boned."

Kyle: "Cartman why didn't you come get us earlier?"

Cartman: "Hey I taking a dump I can't just get off the pot to solve all your problems Kyle!"

The tank and armored cars begin firing on the temple grounds causing a column to come crashing down on Kenny.

Stan: "OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED KENNY!"

Kyle: "YOU BASTARDS!"

KellY: "WHAT WHO KILLED HIM?"

Kyle: "Uh they did!"

Kelly's eyes sting with tears as she picks up an M202 Rocket Launcher that happened to come with the boys kit arms it and takes aim at the armored cars.

Kelly: "My name is Kelly Walters you killed my Boyfriend PREPARE TO DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kyle: "Uh Kelly I think your aiming it backwards OH sh*t!"

Kelly Fires the rocket backward blowing a hole in the temple wall and narrowly missing the Quintuplets who cartwheel out of the way in time."

Glaces: "AHH MY OTHER LEG THIS IS THE WORST TRIP EVER!"

Kelly: Sheepishly "Oops Sorry."

Kenny walks in the column having barely missed him.

Kenny: ("You've got it the wrong way around Kelly.")

Kelly: "Lenny your alive!"

Another shell hits the temple rocking the place

Kenny: ("Flip it around flip it around.)"

Kelly: "Flip it? Like this?" She flips the rocket launcher over and fires hitting one of the armored cars and blowing off one of it's wheels but also knocking herself on her back just in time to accidentally fire another rocket which happens to hit one of the Gazelle's flying over the temple. The gazelle pilot let's out a wilhelm scream just as his helicopter is blown sky high.

Kelly: "It's okay Lenny I've got this." She tries to pick up the Rocket launcher again and swings it around hitting Kenny in the head. "Oops Sorry Lenny." She spots soldiers fast roping down from the hips and takes aim at one. "DONDE ESTA DE BANO MOTHER f*cker! whoa whoa!!!" She loses her balance and the last rocket flies off course hitting the tail rotor of one Mi8 and sending it crashing on top of the other in a twisted wreckage of flames.

Stan: "Whoa Dude your girlfriend kicks ass Kenny."

Kenny: Rubs his sore head. ("Yeah a real knockout.")

Kelly: Drops the rocket launcher on top of Kenny. "Wow that felt GREAT!!!" Lenny when we get home I want to buy one of these that matches and fits in my purse."

Kenny: ("Ow my ribs.")

Up in the helicopter Connelly can't believe his eyes.

Connelly: "I don't believe it! How did Kurtz get back to the temple so fast and how the bloody hell did he evade the river patrol?"

Darth Chef : Makes his force grope hand. "Something is wrong with his Marlock level It feels different as if it's not there."

Connelly: "Very clever of you Kurtz you've somehow found a way to mask your Marlock level but it matters not this is the end of the road for you." Gets on the radio. "Pilot give him everything you got."

Pilot: "Roger that."

The Hind opens fire with a volley of rockets and chaingun fire.

Stan: "Jesus Christ We gotta get out of here."

Kyle: "Quick everyone follow me."

The children run deeper into the temple as the entrance begins to crumble around them.

Stan: "Keep going this way.

The ceiling begins to collapse from the chopper's barrage of rockets. a blast causes Kelly to trip just in time for a slab of ceiling to land on top of her.

Kelly: Screams from the blast as a slab falls down on her. "LENNY!!!! HELP!!!!

Kenny thinking quickly rushes to her side.

Kenny: Tries to lift the stone but it's too heavy for him. ("It's too heavy!")

Stan: He and Kyle help Glaces over a fallen column: "KENNY COME ON!!!"

Kenny thinks quickly and notices the now empty rocket launcher lying there.

Kenny: ("Hold on I'm gonna get you out.) He picks it up and brings it over to Kelly.

Kelly: "Lenny Just forget about me save yourself."

Kenny: ("I'm not leaving you behind now help me lift this.")

Kelly Helps Kenny lift the slab enough for him to wedge the rocket launcher under it giving Kenny enough room to lift it up and free Kelly.

Kelly: "Lenny You Saved Me Your My Hero!" She kisses him on the cheek."

Kenny: ("Aw Shucks it was nothing.")

Kyle: "Kenny We gotta go."

Kenny: Nods and helps Kelly up and they both run for the stairs leading deeper into the temple as the rest of the ceiling collapses behind them trapping them inside.

Outside the temple Connelly's Helicopter lands and Connelly steps out along with Darth Chef and several soldiers.

Connelly: "And that takes care of that even if Kurtz is still alive he's trapped along with the other children in the underground." He turns to Mr Graizer and the soldiers. "Mr Graizer I want you and your men to seal off every entrance and exit. search every nook and cranny everything must be in place before the moon rises."

Mr Graizer: "Alright troops you have your orders now move out."

The Super Adventure Club soldiers head up into the ruins to hunt the children down.

Meanwhile back on the river Conner comes to again in the life raft.

Conner: Opens his eyes to see Benjamin watching over him. "Benjamin where am I?"

Benjamin: "You jumped out of a wrecked plane as it was plunging off a cliff in an inflatable raft."

Conner: "So Am I in Heaven now?"

Benjamin: "No your still alive."

Conner: Tries to move but feels a sharp pain in his right leg. "Yep I'm definitely still alive and you are definitely not Benjamin."

Benjamin: "Conner I gotta tell you something."

Conner: "What is it."

Benjamin: "It's really gonna piss you off."

Conner: "What!"

Benjamin: "We're about to go over a fall."

Conner: Notices the raging waterfall. "Oh GOD DAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!" He goes over the falls his cursing echoing through the valley causing many of the Guinea creatures taking notice."

Meanwhile outside the temple.

"GOD DAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!."

Connelly: "What the bloody hell is that noise?"

All the Super Adventure Club members look up.

While inside the temple

"GOD DAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!"

The kids look around for the source of the sound.

Stan: "You guys hear that?"

Kyle: "Yeah What is that."

Gregory: "You hear that Christophe."

Christophe: "I feel z'hat Gregory."

Meanwhile back at the Ops Center.

"GOD DAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

President: "Mrs Garthunk do you hear that."

Mrs Garthunk: "Yeah."

Sergeant Halfcock: "Oh God it sounds like my Ex Wife." He shudders with horror."

Meanwhile back in South Park.

"GOD DAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The children at the playground all look around for the sound of the disturbance.

Clyde: Catches a ball "Do you guys hear that?"

The boys look around

The girls on the jungle gym take notice too.

Bebe: "Did you girls hear that?"

Wendy: "Yeah Weird."

Meanwhile In the other dimension.

"GOD DAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Stripe and Craig both take notice of the strange noise.

Craig: "What the hell is that?"

Stripe: Stops dancing for a moment. "The nerve of some people. SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO CONDUCT ANCIENT INCAN RITUALS HERE PEOPLE KEEP IT DOWN!!!!!. Some people are so inconsiderate of others." Goes back to dancing and incantation.

Craig: "I'm going to see what it is." He waves his hand in front of the fountain just in time to see Conner hit the water below with a splat. "HA!"

{Cut to commercial.}

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”