Episode Idea: BRUNCH

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Episode Idea: BRUNCH

Postby AMiller400 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:09 pm

My friend and I are huge South Park fans and recently we have been joking around about how ridiculous the "Brunch" scene has become in San Francisco and thought it would make a hilarious episode.

It seems like people in their 20’s and 30’s will wait in ridiculously long lines just to sit at a crowded table in a trendy restaurant so they can pop cheap champaign and gossip. It drives us nuts and we love mocking our friends who mention getting brunch by exadurating it in return.. “You mean BRRUUUNNCCHHH!!!!??” Of course you must squint your eyes and tilt your head while blurting this out with a stare of super intensity!

So for fun, I’m asking other fanatics to help plot out our fake “Brunch” episode. We think it should go a little something like this:

There is a new popular restaurant in town and people are just going nuts for their brunch champaign happy hour special! Everyone in town becomes addicted to brunching and soon every restaurant is following the trend. People begin to change as they become drunk and addicted to it. This is where we could use some help because all we have after that is that the town turns into Zombies muttering “Brunch” and further infecing the entire town like a scene out of the Walking Dead. .

Things that are obviously missing:
1. A person of interest like a celebrity to get mixed into the episode somehow
2. A Political/Environmental twist
3. A crazy scheme where the boys must save the town. .

Thoughts anyone?.. lol

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”