The Walking Ebola(South Park episode idea)

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

littleferrhis

The Walking Ebola(South Park episode idea)

Postby littleferrhis » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Basically the idea is simple, Ebola has broken out across the United States, and it is a parody of The Walking Dead, in just a week the new season of the walking dead is coming out, and just recently the first death from Ebola on American soil occurred, there would be no better time to do it.The roles are this, Stan is playing the role of Carl, Randy is playing the role of Rick, Cartman plays the role of the Governer, Kenny plays the role of Shane, Token t-dog, and Stans grandfather Hershal, etc. The major joke is that all the "(pun for walkers here)" act like they are just sick, they talk to them and freak out when shots are fired(as an extra bonus I would have people walk over to where the shots were fired to investigate), and just like the old South Park way, everything is over dramatized. I know this isn't a fan fiction, but I don't know where to send ideas to for episodes, so I am just going to put it here, and maybe they already have something like this in the works, I have no clue, but if I look like and idiot so be it.
Garronnolexyle

Re: The Walking Ebola(South Park episode idea)

Postby Garronnolexyle » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:55 am

I might be late. But unfortunately they made an episode parodying the Ebola virus. It's called Gluten Free Ebola...
TAISETSU NA MONO

PROTECT MY BAWLZ
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: The Walking Ebola(South Park episode idea)

Postby Big-Will » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:20 pm

And it didn't have a thing to do with ebola except in treating gluten as something worse than ebola (as in, ebola doesn't give you a rocket-powered exploding penis).
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”