For the Cause

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

gCasey

For the Cause

Postby gCasey » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:01 am

I recently looked into the developing genocide in Burma. I think that there should be an episode where the news agencies (SP hasn't really ever targeted them) get haunted by the ghost of reality, who shames them for only covering the refugee crisis in Syria, because quite frankly the fact that 10 times more articles were written on a refugee crisis rather than what will soon turn into a genocide is atrocious. If you don't know what is happening in Burma, it includes Buddhist Monks beating Rohingya muslims (just a random sect of muslim which happens to have originated in Burma) to death with sticks, the burning of villages to displace 100,000 Rohingya who now reside in refugee camps with no medical attention. They aren't even being allowed to vote in their own government elections, despite the fact that they make up 40% of the population.

The situation is overall really terrible and I just hope that someone will give some sort of mainstream attention, especially because mainstream media has said little to nothing about it.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”