Episode about University of Missouri? please make it happen

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

derek.iam

Episode about University of Missouri? please make it happen

Postby derek.iam » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:29 pm

Hello Everyone:

I just got to the United States from South America and I work in the University of Missouri, I have followed South Park since it's inception, and I just feel like what's going on here is sooooo much in line with the current season.

I mean can you think about PC principal being apointed as the New President of the University of Missouri? it is just meant to happen.

Please Trey and Matt Make it happen. I love how you touch sensitive topics like this one, and I fell that we could use it around here.
JamesPup

Re: Episode about University of Missouri? please make it happen

Postby JamesPup » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:06 pm

So do you like what is happening? It is sad that some people decided to say and do racist things to others at that college. It is against the law to threaten someone and calling someone racist names seems to feel like a threat to me and is at least a ticket or quick arrest and release. Still the news is acting like the principal and others did nothing to try and end the name calling. I find it difficult to believe that no one was trying to end this and also that the workers at the college and the college newspaper and even local news was doing nothing. Our media is acting like people were just letting it happen with no solution in the works and that doesn’t sound possible. I think that the story is blow out of proportion but it was a good idea to raise awareness of this issue as it could have led to physical violence. I feel bad for professors and workers at the college. I think they really did try to end the problem.

I can see this as a great subject though for an episode. I think that Matt and Trey have the rest of this season planned out. Still the Missouri College is a nice topic yet I don’t see how South Park would be able rate now to be that racist as they are all PC. It would be a nice ending to see PC Principal going to this college and fixing things there.

If the issue continues into the same time next season is being done I can see how this idea would work then. Lots of people really want PC Principal to be murdered so I don’t know if he will be able to help the college you work at. Maybe there will be new issues with other colleges and racism yet none have really surfaced yet so I don’t think it will be a hot topic.

I think that the protesting should stop as the issue seems to have been resolved.
What seems to be the officer problem?

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”