Post your fanfics here! (no ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

StealthRogue

Post your fanfics here! (no ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Postby StealthRogue » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:39 pm

Start posting your fanfics here, I have problems finding where to post these.

i'll start posting some too.

What you don't know, and you shouldn't (part 1!)

This story is focused on the lives of Chiharu (asian girl no.7) and Takena (asian girl no.3)
btw i shortened Takena's name because the old ver. was too hard to say and spell.

"Chiharu! We need to focus on others now!" Takena had told me as she took my camera away from me, how rude. She wants to move to a new subject, but I want to make sure that this one works out. I don't want to leave them alone, even though they SHOULD be perfect, I don't quite trust them to stay together. "Hey come on! don't you trust me?" Takena, she is able to read my every expression. It is impressive, but she knows me better than I know myself.

We've just received word on.. who our new subject is.
I wasn't expecting this.. so soon, Whatever, Takena will give me the information i need to know, and I'll gather more on my own. In the meantime I need to come up with a strategy that will work, indefinitely. There is no room for error allowed in our business.

I've gotten a strategy for Kenny, but I'm not sure about this girl. I've never seen her talk to anyone, but she's hiding something. All the other girls call her a two faced bitch. Then again, they call everyone a two-faced bitch. I've never seen her talk to anyone. Maybe she's just shy? Takena said she would work on Monica, so I will take care of Kenny myself.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”