OBVIOUS WAY FOR GARRISON TO LOSE ELECTION

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

BulbousMonstrosity

OBVIOUS WAY FOR GARRISON TO LOSE ELECTION

Postby BulbousMonstrosity » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:33 am

Video tape surfaces capturing the FBI arrest of Mr. Garrison soliciting sex from Cartman as was first seen in the episode "Cartman Joins NAMBLA" (Season 4 / Episode 5).

Garrison supporters still try to justify and make excuses for Giant Douche despite audio of Garrison saying things like:

"I don't like boys, I like men my own age - I mean I like women my own age... I like poontang..."
"I grab poontang whenever I can because that's just the kinda man I am..."
"I wasn't trying to have sex with that boy who was trying to have his way with me - I like poontang and big-ass titties. I grab pussy all the time because hot women are just sex objects for me to have my way with..."
"I'm no child molester because I'm too busy banging pussy all the time till them bitches bleed out they're - 'you know where'..."
"Please, I wasn't going to have sex with that boy. If I was, I'd have taken a couple of Tic Tacs because boys - I mean women always want to kiss me with their pussies..."

Whether or not this actually can ruin Garrison's chances at the presidency, I guess remains to be seen.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”