Post All New Episode Ideas Here For Season 21

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo

Re: Post All New Episode Ideas Here For Season 21

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:31 am

For alligators I think of this site: http://www.coloradogators.com/

I can think of Kenny getting eaten by a pack of gators. Seeing others eaten can be funnier than the scene from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom where all the weird native people fall from the bridge and cliff into waters with lots of gators. Like seeing peoples head explode. Or poop and pee shooting out of people along with their guts, as it is all squeezed out their buttholes and mouths. I guess a women afraid she will die then loses her clothes, she then covers up as her new fear, only to be killed by a gator that f*cks her to death.

Also there is gator wrestling to work with. I'm not sure but Randy may take to this idea. Jimbo Jones could have taken the family to the Colorado Gator Park. There Jimbo and Randy wrestled gators. It could be that Randy was afraid at first but it turned out he was very good at it. I think having Shelly wrestle gators would be fun too.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
almyros

Postby almyros » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:40 am

i guess just a loose continuity where you can skip at least one episode and not miss the important parts of the story.

also some improvisation lmao
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:15 pm

I'm praying for a Season 21 episode to center on Mint Berry Crunch. That could tie in with all the Space news we've been getting lately like new exoplanets being discovered and new satellites and spacecraft being launched into space.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:34 am

Here are my top 8 topics that I hope Season 21 covers.
[*]Fidget Spinners, they're all the rage this year, they're becoming more popular than Pokémon Go.
[*]Gay people in Kids' Cartoons and kids' films. For example, a new episode of The Loud House that aired today revealed that Luna Loud, the 15-year-old rock star who sounds like Adam Lyon from My Gym Partner's a Monkey, is a lesbian who has a crush on a girl named Sam. We also know that Josh Gad's character in the live action Beauty and the Beast remake was gay too.
[*]Fox News, because they have been going downhill lately this year.
[*]The Marvel Cinematic Universe vs. the DC Extended Universe, because Who Framed Roger Rabbit shouldn't be the only time to see Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse on screen together.
[*]Broadway because there has been a lot of Broadway musicals based on movies lately like Groundhog Day, Anastasia, School of Rock, Waitress, Aladdin, The Lion King, King Kong, Frozen, and even Mean Girls. There's even a SpongeBob SquarePants musical coming to Broadway later this year.
[*]Alligators because of news reports about them this year.
[*]How Heidi Turner is better than Wendy Testaburger, season 20 has helped proven that.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:20 am

ACT For America
I read about protest and marches by this group recently and in Roseville, CA near where I live. The create is Brigitte Gabriel and she is a good person born in the Middle East who suffered from Muslim terror and war. Brigitte and ACT is known for anti-Muslim sediment. This seems real fun if South Park wants to join the whole big movement of anti-fascism. I kind of support the whole anti-Muslim takeover. I know these people are racists and fasces. It seems like a fun plot to have happen to the town of South Park.

The Poison Of The Left
So… has anyone notices that almost all movies and love stories have some rich stupid bitchy whore as the female protagonist? Not only that but the male protagonist is some poor stupid leftist f*ck up. This is currently the formula for media. Wouldn’t it be great to see it where the characters are at least switched where the male is rich and the chick is poor? Or what about how they both can be f*cking rich? I see this an idea to build on of the formulas of media. There is a lot to add and I know there is future material to add here out there.

Holocaust Hologram
I read of how survivors of the Holocaust are now making holograms of themselves so that their stories and remembrance is preserved. Part of me likes this idea but the I guess bad and funny side wants to make fun of this. I don’t know, I guess making fun of the holograms by acting like raping them and stuff would be fun. The holograms coming to life and bothering people or trying to fight Nazis would be great. I can see people creating Nazi holograms to fight the Jewish holocaust survivor grams. I don’t know but arnt there gay and gypsy’s and other that can be holograms too? It at least seems fun the see the kids finally visit a Holocaust museum or something.

Nintendo Theme Park In Japan
I heard that there is to be a big Nintendo theme park in Japan. Sounds kind of cool for the kids to visit there.

Jesus Hitler Mix
I had a fun idea of how Hitler was really a pawn of Jesus’s. It can be that finally Jesus bails out Hitler from Hell. People can’t understand why? It is slowly revealed that it was Jesus that told Hitler what to do and how to rise to power and kill all the Jews. This will show that not only is Jesus evil but god is too as it is revealed that god knew and allowed Jesus to get revenge on the Jews.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:26 am

Amazon Buys Whole Foods
This plot has some life in it with that Amazon has bought Whole Foods. I have been hyping that Amazon could use it as they have a mega stock and are putting everyone else out of business. Amazon uses drones to deliver goods and people to deliver so there is a competition game there. I don’t know what to do with Leslie and the Whole Foods that flew away. Seems too easy to just have Whole Foods have their revenge by using Amazon to enter the town of South Park again. I shop Amazon all the time. It is the only way to shop now just about unless I want groceries or some cheat Wal-Mart clothes. There must be some weird Truther backstories or just make them up about Amazon and why they are taking over so well. There could be cool revenge and union jokes of people after those that work for Amazon and their business as everyone loses their job to them. Amazon is thinking of building a skyscraper beehive in cities to have drones fly in and out of to deliver things. I guess this thing could use a queen at its center. We never found out much about Whole Foods but what about if it was some sort of beehive? That would work that now they are Amazon or that they were secretly part of Amazon. I’m not sure if South Park would want to pick back up that messy end they had with Whole Foods flying off. That season was Ad’s so there would have to be a way to transition into Amazon with shopping and delivery.

Ike Loses Out But Gains Some Friends
I kind of had a flashback to childhood of how a kid could get fooled by giving $1 for 3 quarters and then give up the 3 quarters for say 6 dimes and then give up the 6 dimes for 10 nickels and then give up the nickels for 20 pennies. I can only think that Ike would fall for this old joke for young kids. I can see this with getting lunch at school. Like this year, Ike doesn’t have his lunch card or it could be he had lost his or better yet, this idea could be that Ike gets a bully that steals it. So, what about if Ike gets a bully and he steals Ike’s lunch card, much of the episode could go by Ike not having it register that he is being bullied and taken advantage of. I think we have seen enough of Kyle helping his young bro and so why not have Ike have too have his friends from school help him out? This could have Ike have a very similar life that Kyle does. Ike can have three other friends that are similar to Cartman and Kenny and Stan. It can be that he makes these friends during the episode. It can be that it plays out with the episode in a way that the main 4 boys would have handled this type of situation if they were in Kindergarten. This can be a time to create it that the friendship of the boys is replicated within another generation. If the kids are new friends than I don’t know how the lunch table would work. The episode could play out that its like the first week of school that year.

That Smell song Lynyrd Skynyrd
I was thinking when I was real young and farts became cool. I remember joking about That smell song. So what about Trey creating a song around this song that would go like “oh my smell, can’t you smell my smell”. I guess it would be a great Cartman joke. It’s supposed to have people for whatever reason trapped from leaving and having to breath in someone else’s farts when sung.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:25 pm

The N Word
So, I thought of how Betty, Trey’s daughter, is like 25% black or something. So… what about her saying the N word? I think it would be funny for a character to either find out they have some African heritage or it can be that they knew it already. The episode will play on how when is it allowed to say the N word and why? This can work with all the characters, as they don’t know if it is acceptable for them to relate to their family heritage because they don’t have enough of it. I know it would cause quite the stir but I want to hear Betty say the N word for her first time, if she hasn’t already. This is kind of an uncovered topic in most shows I think. I can picture Boogie schooling Betty and how she put her up to saying it the first time and then taught her when she could use the word.

Jay Z’s Mom Is Gay!
This is some funny news. I can see this as having Jay Z be at the center of an episode and he could feud with Kanye West if needs be to add to it. I think rate now of Jay Z in an apartment or home with his mom. It would be that his mother is still in the closet. It would focus on how she comes out to her son, who couldn’t put the pieces together, even though his mom acts totally gay and lives with a female friend. So now. after Jay Z learns his mother is gay, he has to hide it found all his rapper friends or they will not think he is cool and he will lose his job and may be killed. So, I picture Jay Z’s mom acting like a lesbian, like licking carpet and eating lots of stinky fish. Jay Z’s mom can have her female friend pop up and she is wearing a strap on dildo and at times hugging and kissing and scissoring. This would all happen while Jay Z has some of his fellow rappers come by and visit his home. So, Jay Z is hiding that his mom is gay but everyone is kind of questioning what is wrong with her and if she is gay or not by her actions. At the end it can be revealed, that Jay Z’s mom really is gay and it is that no one cares and no one thinks he is soft because of it but he can still get killed for it. I guess this could have a little joking about the Fyre Festival scam too. I guess Kayne can be one of the people that knows that his mom is gay and so he is blackmailing Jay Z for money to help his genius. So, West can pop up at times to hint to others, that Jay Z's mom is gay and to get money and crack jokes on him and his mom.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:27 am

KFC recently unveiled an robotic Colonel Sanders to take drive through order. I can see that idea be spoofed in a episode since Cartman loves KFC and would probably take his girlfriend Heidi there too.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:03 pm

Cartman Opens Up A Bodega In A Ghetto Latino Neighborhood
I personally don’t like the term ”bodega” but I remember a few of them from new England and in New York I had been too. I was more used to just calling it a deli, as they all have sandwiches they can make for you in a deli and some groceries to buy. I saw the new Spider-Man movie has a bodega in it and so I thought of it again. I think of how David would either like it or hate it. David may hate it because the food is bad for you and his family owns a Mexican restaurant that has good food or somewhat healthier food than junk food. I can see Cartman wanting to play out the Spiderman movie a little but the bodega in the movie is of a small part. I know Cartman has pretended to be Latino before, like with him teaching kids about cheating. I can see Cartman reprising his role for this of acting Latino. I guess Cartman could talk about the bodega food pyramid. Cartman can tell of how he realized that all the foods he loves are what you eat to be healthy when you live off the bodega. So Cartman decides to open up one in the Ghetto as he fits in with that crowd the most. So, I guess there is that poor area and where the hookers are and Butters got stabbed. Cartman can open a place there. There can be crime that Cartman enables and gets involved in too. There could be a cool Latino rap song Cartman sings and shows off his bodega to. Cartman can have his own wine he brews in the basement and marijuana he sells and single cigs and maybe some gambling. He can find himself as the supplier of lots of Latinos livelihood and other raced people, where he feeds them and sometimes provides them with some helpful advice and wisdom. There can be David saying he doesn’t like bodega as it has people eat bad food and get unhealthy and is in bad neighborhoods. Also, Cartman can find himself having to help out some of the people in the ghetto neighborhood, with I guess gangsters or maybe a mean burglar or a drive by shooter. So, there can be a fun ghetto mystery going on or people getting killed that has Cartman lend a helpful hand. This can get David to become Cartman’s friend over also. It could be that David lives in the ghetto or his cousins do or something so he has a kind of tie to the people there and feels for them when they suffer.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:35 am

Welfare Penis
I was thinking of these men that the USA creates. They usually are black but not always. It’s how women are so loose now and easy and dumb that they will find a guy who is a registered sex offender and doesn’t work and is on disability to be with. This man only has sex with her and then chills out watching TV and online or out trying to have sex with some other girl. Like how did we end up with people like this? A welfare penis expects everyone to do everything for them but what separates them from other unemployed losers is their insatiable appetite to seek out sexual relationships. So, there would have to be an adult female on the show that can find a boyfriend that is a welfare penis. I know Mayor McDaniel’s would be a nice pick. She can find herself dating a black man from Denver she met online who is a welfare penis. The welfare penis’ name can be Andre Jamal, who has a felonious criminal history. He now lives at Mayor’s home and is out stalking all the women of South Park, even the little girls. He is disabled mentally which seems to be an act but no one can tell or has the time to find out. Still with all his issues he manages to go to the gym every day, for a couple of hours, to jack up. This makes his body hot to attractive women and confrontational to everyone else. He mainly is a drug user and also sells hard drugs which he shares with women he sleeps with, including mayor. He acts real dumb and pretends not to understand things but he is smart enough to find a way to get what he wants while not working at all. He goes to college but fails every class and cheats at every step while forcing everyone else to try and do their work for them. He collects financial aid to take classes but after getting the money, he does nothing in the class, unless the got someone else to do it for him. Like if he had to write an essay, he would print out the wiki of the subject and turn that in. So, this episode would center around Mayor enabling this man, Andre, into wreaking havoc on the town and not getting into any trouble. Later, Andre can have his boys show up, who are all like him and don’t contribute to anything productive. Mayor will have to have a realization that she is supposed to protect this town and she is actually destroying it. It can be that she almost catches Andre sleeping around but he is somehow too cleaver for Mayor to pin it on him for. Mayor can be so desperate that she can’t see how much of a loser Andre is. I guess it would end with Mayor catching Andre having sex with a girl to stop the fun. The towns people would probably have to grab her by the arm and take her where she can see it for herself. So, while Andre is in town, he can sleep with all the ladies there and make all the women loose. Not only that but he teaches all the men to be lazy losers too and expect everything for free, including sex. This can take a toll on the town, with it having its look go downhill, as no one wants to work anymore. PC Principal can get hurt by Andre as Andre can break his leg by ‘accident’ and this can be a reason why he didn’t try and stop him. Also, PC Principal can want to enable Andre as he is a minority and so morals and laws shouldn’t apply. Andre can act at times like the way blacks have in the news who were shot and killed by police. It is that before Andre is killed by police that Mayor shows up to save him. This can be a joke on how now blacks have learned how to be themselves and not get shot by police and for the party to never stop. It is to date white women in power.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:20 am

Anime To Reach These Kids
I was thinking of how the South Park elementary school would be changed. I was thinking of how class could now be online and of the future of school and the internet. So, I am thinking of how kids would all have tablets and laptops and no books and no paper and no pencils. My idea has the children learn from the internet and computer programs. The thing is they need a teacher. The old teachers are no fun. So, anime girls are used as everyone likes them the most out of all avatars. Japanese computer company makes the software for the children to learn from. So now the kids are all in love with their anime avatars that teach them and grades are up as no one wants to displease their anime avatar. The girls can be divided over them as some like them as role models, as the boys are in love with them and so if they are like them, than the boys will like them too. Some girls are gay and so are attracted to them. So, girls hate them as they find them too bossy and can’t stand another girl telling them what to do. So, this can be a Wendy episode that can bring in some of the other girls as they battle the anime girl avatars, to win back the love of their boyfriends. I can see the end being things going back to the way they were or they could make ugly avatars or male avatars for the girls and gay boys to like. Wendy battling the girl avatars can start with her questioning her avatar after her and Stan have the same one and Stan showed love of his that made Wendy jealous. So, Wendy starts to procrastinate and the avatar reminds her of the follies of doing so. Wendy at first takes the objections from her avatar as fun and then an eye roll. It keeps getting to be more an issue for Wendy until she is plotting revenge and trying to outsmart and trick her avatar teacher girl. At the end she is out to kill the programs itself to murder her avatar. Fun can be Wendy destroying her tablet by “accident” or saying bad words under her voice and starting with minor insubordination, until where now Wendy is the baddest girl in school. It can be that people realize that Wendy needs help and so they upgrade the school teacher avatar program so males can be the teacher. Wendy could have her avatar be one that is mutilated and disfigured and because of that now Wendy is getting 100% on her tests. Also, it would be fun for Wendy’s avatar to have some issues like that it misbehaviors as a consequence of Wendy treating her bad. It can be that the avatar starts to act just like a real girl or like a teacher would act that would sleep with a student or date one. So, the AI hits on the boys to the disdain of the girls. It can have the girls spying and catching their boyfriends out on dates with the anime girl computer programs.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:18 am

Kid Rock Senate Seat
If this goes through, it will be crazier than Trump as president. I don’t know of any brains in Kid Rock’s head. I think I’ve heard he is Republican but how would be vote? Would he just side with the party? I think he has lots and lots of reading to do to be competent. I know South Park doesn’t want politics but with Kid Rock running for a Senate seat, this could attract some attention, like Trump did. Still, his run may remain small and uncovered. I wonder if Kid Rock would stand out in the Senate if he won? I can see his run be useful as a small joke. His website says he is against all the extreme left and right bullsh*t and he wants to run in Michigan. He wants to start by getting more people to vote. I think as far a comedy value, a run for Senate stays small. Still, Kid Rock will be getting into trouble I predict for saying something. He can use vulgar language and is kind of sexist. It will be also to see what groups and other celebrities that go after Kid Rock, that will add to the whole thing being funny.

Remake of Aladdin Film
This has been inspiring to people and so it will do that to the Muslims this time. I think of Hamza Laden, Osama’s son and that he will be in the news for something. Like a terrorist attack that he says shows he is the new prince of terror, like his father was. Or of Navy Seals killing him. I have a weird feeling that this movie is getting him all horny to be in the news. I think a funny Aladdin episode with Hamza pretending to be Aladdin as he is obsessed with being him would be hilarious.

Drive By Dunking
I’ve seen this in the news. It is that you pull your car over and use someone else’s basketball hoop to do a dunk. I think a small part can be found with this.

HBO show ‘Confederate’ Vs Amazon show ‘Black America’
I kind of had mixed feelings when I heard there was to be a Confederate TV show. I don’t really like slavery, as no one does. Slavery is a dead practice and the idea of having slaves today would put a nation into mega trouble. I’m not sure what people believe in but the idea that slavery was around today would have every nation after that one. This idea has trigger potential. I can tell blacks are going to freak out. I don’t know how the Confederacy would be alive today. This idea is like the Man in the High Castle show. Like the Nazis really couldn’t of taken America or could have they? I’ve thought about how the Nazis could have won and I couldn’t see a way to do it. I’d think the same of the Confederacy. I do feel like watching this show but I just don’t have the time for any show. It is an interesting idea. I would think that it will aid the KKK and White Supremacy groups. I would think the whole idea may be ruined and the whole show shutdown, if someone does a mass shooting in the name of the Confederacy or something. So, there is now to be a Black America show that shows off freed slaves and their trials and errors to gaining power with their new found freedom in Southern states. I guess it would be to have a character like Cartman, like the Confederacy TV show and compete with a character like Token, who loves to watch to Black America TV show. Would it be to have Cartman try and recreate the Confederacy? That was already done with red badge of gayness, so it would need some new way. I guess it may be to wait and see the way the TV show plays out and then have Cartman act like those characters. The whole thing seems fun to see Cartman and Token yet again get into heated debates and arguments over.

Why Winners and Losers
I kind of got to thinking of why people do what they do and why people get into trouble. What about just playing on the idea that the only reason people do bad things, is because people put them up to it. The thing is that the people that put you up to doing wrong that gets you into trouble, have something over us all. That thing is money. People that are seen as better, are only such, for the fact, that they or their family has some money. What if there can be something like with the Highlander that makes it so that certain people are chosen to be rich and powerful people, that ply the rest to commit all the crimes that are committed. I use the Highlander as there are many stories of people coming from humble backgrounds that end up rich. So there would have to be something used for that to explain how people are chosen to become rich and powerful and a dick that tricks others into getting arrested. Still I would like there to be a sudden realization that the wealthy are the ones causing people to be criminals. Like sure, most people would say being poor makes you bad, as the crime rate in a neighborhood shapes a child. But what about if someone realizes that the rich are actually plotting to have the poor and less fortunate not succeed and instead plan for them to fail. I’m not sure how to show it off but I would like a character, maybe Kenny, to be able to provide the evidence that the rich are the ones that are causing all the murder, rape, and destruction by preying on the weak minds of the poor. Like we all remember when someone’s family had more or a boss that was above you and they seemed to be implying for you to do something wrong and then you did that and got into trouble. I mean what is that? What if it really was that persons fault you got into trouble that day. What if there is a higher calling that has them chosen over you. What if the weak found this out and decided to fight back? This is that episode. There would have to be a rich people cult or temple or something that the pray to and helps them create new people that will be chosen to be wealthy and assh*les to everyone else.

Fat Lazy Matrix Futures
How the future of American looks like all jobs will be part-time and minimum wages and that there will be no jobs for the most part. That the future of America is that only one person in a household will work and the rest will spend it in the digital world playing games. It would be that one job would now pay the equivalency of one million dollars a year. It is that all the jobs have been taken by machines and computer programs, so now where 100 people worked with all jobs, only one person is needed to manage the robots. This one person that works for a family or a community is the most skilled. It is that at birth, they are chosen to be the bread winner. So these elitist workers are very smart and skilled with both their minds and hands. So, most of the us are now unemployed and most will never work. It can be that this is a paradise but then it happens like the Matrix. It is that robots can run everything without people at all working. So now no one works and everyone is in the Matrix. I see this as a funny Matrix parody episode. It will have the people that were working, that lost their jobs, now try and fight the robots as they don’t want to be in the matrix. These people are healthy and fit and have great sex lives. They are like the cool people that people used to wish they were. So these people are to fight the robots so they can keep looking hot and making shitloads of cash and having lots of great sex. That is it that this small group can recruit fat lazy people from the matrix that, in the matrix, are the hot rich elites. That is it that once they leave the matrix they can’t believe that they are just dirty unskilled fat asses.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:37 am

Desnudas
I think I had heard of this before but it’s getting me hard right now. There are women, mainly foreign women, that are getting naked while covered in body paint and posing for pictures. Its so erotic. I guess if South Park is to pick up on the whole xenophobia deal, this would be fun. I think it would be funny to see women followed from Mexico and how they travel in New York and get naked for money and acceptance. It would be real dirty if a girl from the elementary school did this too. I have to admit, I don’t really like girls doing this. Still showing off the strange lifestyles there are would be interesting. I read that the Desnudas like to get into fights over turf and from bullying people to give them money. I can see this turning into prostitution on the street in front of everyone. I can see it be David and maybe Stan going to New York to save their sisters from becoming Desnudas. It could be that David’s cousins from Mexico, traveled to America but couldn’t find work. One of the girls talked David’s sis and Shelly and I guess one of the Asian girls, into becoming Desnudas. Also, MS 13 has been in the news lately. I think that that gang could also be behind the girls wanting to become Desnudas. It can be that MS 13 uses women that way for money and that some of David’s family are in MS 13. MS 13 could traffic the girls throughout the country as they get nude for pictures and money until they reach NY. Their families back in South Park, can be after finding them and getting them back.

What Pokémon Type Is Your Favorite
I was thinking more of a College Humor for this one. It is that there are like over 10 types of Pokémon. People are all so opinionated as to which ones they like best or what type of Pokémon is their favorite, especially kids. So, this would pit the cast against each other as the conversation starts out friendly but turns angry and violent, as the cast fights to the death over their Pokémon being the best. I know many new types come out all the time, so using that would be funny. I can see the cast creating a bunch of fake named Pokémon that are humorous would work. Like sex toys and feces and a Pokémon that looks like to people having sex. Also, making fun of Pokémon that are stupid like ice-cream and car keys is fun. That would diminish someone’s choice of best type. There is coming up with weird sound attacks and the stats of the Pokémon too.

Planetary Protection Officer or Guardians of the Galaxy
I know Butters would want this job and the Star Trek kids would too but this can work with any of the kids. There was the Mars fun last season but now NASA is offering jobs for people to protect earth and the universe. It does require a Masters degree in like science or math but who cares. I can think of the kids getting the job and it being boring and unhelpful but then something happens. Now the kids are needed to save the day. Aliens can invade earth or something funny, like feces containers from the Space Station are to crash into a coral reef or maybe hit the White House. There must be lots of funny situations, that the kids can work together, to come up with solutions to preventing stupid disasters. I guess the real Guardians of the Galaxy can come to earth and thank the kids, which it is revealed that usually all they do is stop space poop from falling from the sky and hitting people too.

Rainbow Day Camp
This is the name of a real camp where kids go and can be LGBTQ all they want. I think it would be funny for kids from the school, say Craig and Tweek, to go there. It can have teenage counselors too where they have all sorts of LGBTQ sex with each other, like the Jason horror movies. I can see the Cripple Camp being used too. At this camp, kids can go by any name or called he or she or they. At this camp, the kids play dress up games and things are wrong if they are not LGBTQ. That could be a funny repeating joke, that Craig and tweek keep not wanting to paly LGBTQ games, so everyone dislikes them. It can be that the parents of Craig and Tweek, were so happy that the kids have been dating and spending time together while not getting into trouble, that they thought that the kids should go away to camp for the summer. The parents could be worried that that kids would fool around if they were alone all summer together, so camp is the best option. But Craig and Tweek don’t fit in and the real LGBTQ kids and counselors can tell something is up. This could be the episode to reestablish that Craig and Tweek are not gay.

Nintendo World Championship
Its coming up, I know the kids could be hyped to see who wins or if they would be to enter into the contest and win.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:31 am

All The Kings Horses
This has been a week of serious sh*t. It started with the Charlottesville rally. That got White Nationalism into trouble with James Fields using a car to kill a woman and injure others. The rally centered around Southern states wanting to rally to save their monuments from being torn down. Still Leftist anarchists went ahead and have been tearing down other monuments. The thing that I think of that Trump was right about is that it will not stop, everything will be torn down. So, this is it, the Left is out to destroy all monuments and national landmarks. If this was a South Park episode it would show where this is all going so people can rethink this. I see an America in ruins, divided into many separate countries, a lot like the Soviet Union broken up. I guess certain races would take over certain states and purge out other races and religions. I guess the episode would start out with what happened this week and then do like a 1 minute fast forward with some stops with video and audio to the present. There are movies of apocalyptic futures that would help write this episode. The many regions would be shown as transformed from what it had been and would now be very different. It would have many of the states not have any support of America anymore and where America is now just a small country. The new countries would have very different styles to them that are representative to the people that live there. Like the KKK country would have many crosses a lite and hooded everything with a Southern twist. The Black Lives Matter nation would have black panthers and African symbolism. I can see to take several big people of the media and politics and have them have their own countries that used to be the United States territories. I can see Trump having his country of America and the KKK nation led by David Duke, Nazis would have a reincarnated Hitler leader, Black Lives Matters can have no one lead as I can’t think of anyone good or they just die all the time by cops as there has to be some sort of police there but the all riot at the sight of them. Native Americans can have Red Face Injun lead, White Nationalists can have Don Black, LGBTQ can have a bunch of the celebrities from before the split, as they are all gay anyways, and Latinos can have cartel leaders run their show. So, all of these different ways of life and views would have their own nations. There can be other groups too, I just can’t think of them all rate now. Just take all the different groups that the US has and give them a country. It would be fun to then see them all pitted against each other to the death. There can still be the Left and the Right but their will be betrayals. The rest of the episode would be these separate nations trying to kill each other off to the North America all by themselves. Countries like Canada have decided to remain out of the fighting and refused to take a side. I’d like there to be a final word of how the rest of the world is now in peace and at their highest level of prosperity in history for all regions outside the US. It would be that without the US to bully the world, that all other nations became the best nations of wealth and peace and basically everything which would have been developed throughout the episode. It can be the final words of Kyle I guess or someone else that point this out before it is too late and the whole of America is destroyed. This gets the main counties leaders to come together and make amends. So, it is that the feuding peoples of North America set aside their differences and agree to reunite as whole once more, just to sh*t all over the rest of the world again, like they used to. Because the one thing Americans hate more than themselves are other counties peoples.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:47 am

The Bulkie App
I am still thinking of the app Grindr. I am stuck on how the name is a word used for sandwiches in New England. So, I thought it would be funny to make fun of this. In New England, there are bulkie sandwiches. I think that having a new app called bulky would be funny and the app would be super gay. This would lead to a conspiracy perpetrated by an enemy of the state... of Massachusetts. That enemy can be none other than Derek Jeter of New York and others. It can be that him and other prominent people of New York City have chosen to try at all ways to make Boston gay. Jeter is thought to be gay by some, so joking on him as a closet homosexuality like with sex with A Rod and others would be funny. It is that New York has been so upset with Boston when the Patriots won the super bowl and then when the Red Sox started winning the World Series. It is that they feel playing on people’s dislikes of gay people and making New England gayer than normally accepted would weaken the sports teams there. There can be a couple of other apps that come out that in the name are words used by New Enlander’s and by the people of Boston. Like “clam chowder queer’ app can be made too. It can get so bad that “New England is gay” app or ‘Bostonians are fruitcakes’ app can be used. Also by making fun of the food people in New England eat, it is ruining their unique diet and making the players smaller as they eat less so they lose more games.

My City Was Gone
So, I just remembered a joke I had as a kid. It was off Rush Limbaugh’s theme song “My City Was Gone”. I remember that people that shop at stores like Michael’s and Dick Blick or any art store are all liberal and Leftists. So, one of the funny things is that it is very common to hear “My City Was Gone” come over the speakers while shopping there. That is it, that these Leftists will all of a sudden get triggered. Like there is always some very short and fat women who looks like she has autism and she will be taken back by it and try and finish her shopping quickly. The people that work there will run for the registers as all the shoppers try to make it out so they are not forced to listen to that music. Other Liberal stereotypes can be used. Like a hipster can be in there and break some paint brushes he was just about to buy. There is that wooden composure figure and so that can keel over and put his hands over his ears as the music starts. So, it would be to continue this and have many funny types of leftist be so bothered by the music. Like a person could hallucinate that he is seeing Hush laughing at him.

#WeGotThis
I swear that before Twitter, gays didn’t own the saying “we got this”. Now its every day I read a tweet from a fag like Chelsea Manning that has to make unsupported statements of being able to handle their own sh*t while trying to support other queers by telling them they are able to have some control over their own lives. But the thing is that these people that use this saying are stupid gay baby losers. Manning is a person other, I assume, are paying for and one that doesn’t work and will never contribute to society ever again. She only puts down any recognize country on earth in her daily tweets and secret chats with terrorist leftist hackers and rats. Chelsea hates all forms of government. The saying ‘we got this’ has become one used by anarchist gay people that don’t do anything but plot terror one way or another. “we got this” used to be something a person could use with sports and with maybe doing good at something like with school. Now it is put to use with only anti-governmental hate speech. Someone has to stop these dirty homo leftists from using this saying and ruining other ones today and in the future.

An Office At Home
I was thinking of a fun College Humor or Kids In The Hall type short. I was thinking of how people would visit a friend or coworker. It is that once the door is opened that the visitor notices something wrong. It is that the whole apartment or home has been turned into an office. I get this idea from having gone to places like Office Max. I’ve looked at websites that sell office furniture too and the like. I’ve have been to the doctor and therapist and thought of the furniture there being in my own home. So, this would have a guy do it, and fill and treat his home like an office. So, the guest would enter the home and have to wait in the lobby and take a number and sign in and deal with a secretary and listen to sh*tty office music. It would continue like this until the guest meets the homeowner in his office bedroom. A joke can be that the guest is revealed to be the home owners boss and he is there to fire him. It could be that the home owner acted like he was interviewing the guest and also treating him like a patient and other situations that are common to an office. But the reality was that the homeowner who turned his home into an office was mentally ill and had had many problems at work and with behaving not correctly. So, it would be that the guest was really the boss coming to see his suspended employee and was there to fire him. So, it would be funny for the homeowner to say he is firing the boss who was the only one to really be able to fire anyone. It can end with the homeowner not fully getting it but the guest boss had had enough and so saw himself out and the homeowner had his secretary show him out. The homeowner could have had one moment of realization that he is being fired and to not show up at work again or the cops will be called. But after the guest left the room the homeowner went rate make to it with playing office.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”