Post All New Episode Ideas Here For Season 21

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo

Re: Post All New Episode Ideas Here For Season 21

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:28 am

“Hurricane Harvey” Film
I can’t help but think of this Texas hurricane and flooding. I don’t know about all the timeline of it but it is an amazing and horrible event. It is the worst natural disaster the US has ever had. I think that someone must make it into a movie. I guess so not to be such a giant douche, that proceeds would go to help the victims of Harvey. I think it is like 20% of Texans had no flood insurance. Some families have lost everything, their homes and their jobs. People have died in many ways. I think that Quentin Tarantino should make a movie about this event. It would be in his style of different chapters or scenes that take place in different settings with different characters and at different times. I am thinking of creating several fictitious characters for the movie. I start with thinking of a criminal. Imagine your home flooded and most people have left but some and their families have stayed behind. Than a criminal man shows up and murders, rapes, and steals from the weak in their weakest moment. A wife and daughter are raped and murdered and the father and son are just butchered after taking in the criminal out of good American values. Also, their food, weapons and money is all stolen. Then the criminal just moves on to the next house hope for a score. And so there would need to be a hero, a man who is a police officer or the like would work but I think I would want a natural event worker, there must be a job where people are trained, like the national guard and when something happens, they leave their main job and save the day. I think this national guardsman and an officer would work together but can butt heads over saving people and being the hero. The officer can be after the criminal, as he finds this man’s path of destruction and wants to kill this man before he hurts others. The national guardsman can be saving lives stuck in the hurricane and flooded areas. He can be told to go to a home or place and save people stuck there. The officer does similar but is more about keeping the peace. There can be several families that are of people that got stuck behind in the hurricane and with the flooding that can be shown. Like the start of the movie can show a family trying to tough it out with the flooding happening but then the criminal shows up and you know what happens next. There can be a husband and wife and son and daughter for some of the families and some poor people would work who are not trying to steal for the most part but just survive. There can be other criminals that the main criminal kills them as they are competition or that the sheriff kills or arrests. Also, some old people would work as they always get forgotten and left behind during these types of things. I think creating and following around a governor or mayor of a part of Texas there or one of their cities would be cool too. The mayor can handle the stress of being held accountable for the disaster and not responding enough. I know Joel Osteen made the news and so I can’t help but think of having someone like him, who will not allow people to stay at his church and then gets shamed into it. A Osteen character would be so fun. There was lots of collaboration online and with social media to get messages out of people that needed rescuing and of people being told of a nice place they could stay at. All of that would be fun too. So, it would follow around the criminal, the national guardsmen, the sheriff, the mayor, and the church pastor and one family that will be in for the fight of their life and it’s not the hurricane or the flood to worry about but the criminal making his way toward them.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:20 am

Catch A Jester Hacker
I feel like having some fun. I know the odds are limited but I want to guess who the hacker the jester is. I think he would be great for an episode. I will start that for me, I think him to be a Jew. He always redirects hacks against him to Israel. Plus the song American pie comes up and Jews are drawn to the jester character in the song. Also he has a thing again Russia. I can't help but thinking of The Red Shirts that killed Jews like 100 years ago of Russia. This man I feel is out for only reverse racism revenge. He only does hacking to make himself feel good because he knows the history of his people and that makes him feel slighted. I think he longs to attack Germany. I think a Western European type of girl, I'd guess in High School, dated him and had sex with him, which made him feel fulfilled and powerful over Germans. This led to him leaving Germans alone. As for his name. I can't help but feel drawn for some strange reason to that his name would begin with an "M" and I'm almost sure his last name does too. I believe that when the "N" Pokémon card or character came out, that the Jester was very active around this because he relates the Letter "N" standing alone as himself loves the letter "M" standing alone and he would say he was "M" or some strange kids joke using the letter. He was very active when the character N of Pokémon was coming out, this triggered him. I think he lives in a state and or city that begins with an "M" like Michigan. I think I have heard of the jester having a military past. I would think he had or favored a gun that was like an M15 as it is the "M" that he was obsessed with. I think of horny slutty girls in high school using candy nicknames like M&M but I think in the jesters life, this came up. For his last name, I think of Manischewwitz or the like. It is like a cereal name that's Jewish, so his last name is like this. I'm sure in the military, he was known as that Jewish cereal guy. People in his life with public school and trade school and the military and probably online using other hacking names would remember the jester favoring the letter "M". I know he commits hackings that are not in the name of the US and of what the majority of the US believes in. The US does not need someone hacking in our name when really he is out to improve his libido. I feel the jester is athletic but not too muscular. I feel he likes to do like 15 minute abs while chatting online and when we are suppose to think he is hacking. I think this is a start to create a fun new way of figuring out who he is and bringing him to justice. For his first name rate now I think of Matthew or Michael. I’ll add that I believe he would have broken a bone or two in his life, especially in childhood. Also I think that he is as of 2017 that he would be either early 30’s to early 40’s. So he would have been born from 1970 to maybe 1985.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:41 pm

No More Storm But Blue Skies
It happened like a week ago. The Dailystormer and Stormfront all got taken off the web. There has to be someplace where whites can talk to other whites. The White Nationalist movement is growing but its websites are dying. I think an episode about this would work. It can be that a new White Nationalist or Identarian website or app would be forged. It would be one of peace and promoting whites to succeed and prosper. The new site would be called WhiteProsperity.com and there would be clean chat between whites there. There, people help one another get ahead in life. There, whites learn how to get educated and find a nice job and find a partner and have children. The funny part of all of this is that the Left, with their Antifa and BLM, will not be buying it and believing things have changed. They instead decide to keep on fighting and destroying all society and getting further declared a domestic terrorist group and worse. All the while, Right Wing Whites are achieving and gaining all the elitist positions in society. As the Left just keep throwing it all away. The town of South Park can have people of both sides and it can be that people realize that the Left is so wrong, that everyone starts to join the Right. I think it would be funny for even non-whites to join as the Left just buries itself in its own hate. When interviewed, the people of the right are so happy that all those Storm sites were taken down. Now there is not all that hate talk with no action and no results. Now there is action, of true whites gaining in life and of the left failing at everything. People still in leftist groups just go around killing and breaking things for fun while claiming someone was a Nazis. While this happens, whites are thrilled that they don't have to support the failed groups of Nazism and the KKK. Now they can join white nationalist and Identarian groups in their region or world wide, that work to Make Their Lives and America's Great Again and White Again.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 am

Want Sex With That Sandwich???
Have you ever gone to a restaurant and then it strikes you! I think that this waitress is having sex in here! I swear that it happens to me all the time. If you go to a restaurant at night, there is always some whore working and closing the place. If you stay by the time the place is getting ready to close. The stupid whore will start having guys and gals showing up who are her friends or pussy pounders. It’s like this at every place I go to at night. Also, they start talking the place up and making noise and acting like you being there is a major issue, even though you’re a paying customer. I think an episode of this would be funny. I don’t know how to do this. I can see that the kids are curious and want to watch the older kids have sex or it could be that a character like Randy wants to party. At these places, sometimes the teens will start drinking booze and smoking weed. So, I could see Randy wanting to party again like with the PC fraternity. If it is the kids, I think it would be funny to include Wendy. I know that was done in early episodes. It would be funny for the kids to want to see naked girls doing sex, drugs, and rock n roll and to invite Wendy who wants to see the guys doing that. It could work for Wendy and Stan to be on a break. Maybe the same breakup from last season and so this can be a way of showing that off and getting the two back together. It can be that the kids get caught out and that the older kids want to give the four boys and Wendy drugs and get them high and to have sex with them. It can have Stan and Wendy at the end, before they are completely taken advantage of. To get back together after refusing to hook up with the older kids. It can be that one older girl wants Stan, who works at the restaurant and that her boyfriend is with Wendy and trying to be with her. So, the girl that works at the restaurant, would have been dating each other but broke up that night because having sex with the kids was cooler. So, they would be like, “we need a break”. So, after The episode can show Stan and Wendy trying to get back at each other and that being early on with the older kids allowed them to do that much better. So, during that night, Wendy and Stan would be trying to one up each other and it would be the same for the older guy and girl who having done this a dozen times and then got back together later. So at the end, Wendy and Stan reject the two older kids, the older kids can act like they care for a second and then be like “let’s start dating again and have sex”. So, they can start having sex in front of everyone and that can be the way the episode ends. I guess Cartman could be with Heidi or they could have broken up or he could have lied to her. I’m not sure if he would have a girl he liked there. Maybe he just wanted to eat the free food and look at more pussy. I guess Kenny could have sex with two girls and then die while having a kegs hose tap go down his throat and so to much beer exploded his body, which led to a dog that was there start licking it up and eating his flesh.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:05 am

The One Winning Patriots Fan
I know the Patriots lost their first game but I was already thinking of that and of what if they lost their first few games. I came up with a fun idea of a nerd dork type of guy. He would be a huge Patriots fan. Also, I’d expect the Patriots to have a huge following rate now of bandwagon followers. So, it would be funny for this one guy to be playing fantasy football and enjoying NFL games at a local bar. He would have not been able to get all the Patriots players he wanted in the fantasy football game he wanted. He always picked his teams with all Patriots players. But this year, everyone wanted to have the Patriots players, as they won the Super Bowl last year and the players rate now have a mystique to them. So, the one guy was sad about the fantasy game but hopeful for an amazing season. Than the first game happened and the Patriots lost and badly. So, what happened was that all the bandwagon fans switched teams. Now this one guy was the only Patriots fan at the bar, like it had been before. Also during the fantasy football game, everyone traded their Patriots players to this one guy. As the players were all doing terrible, especially Brady. That was it that this continued for the first three games, the Patriots kept losing. Everyone was now making fun of this one guy because the Patriots were one of the worst ranked teams. Next thing to happen was that the Patriots started winning all their games. So, this would continue into the playoffs. So, then all the fans that abandoned the Patriots now want back into the fan club. All the people that traded this one guy their Patriots players were angry and wanted them back. So, now the one guy would have the winning fantasy football team and players. He could win like some cool prizes online and beat all his friends at the game and be number 1 ranked worldwide. Also, the Patriots would win the Super Bowl. Everyone would be astonished that this one fan was so loyal and lucky.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:56 am

I’ll Have Butters With My Cobb
I thought of how Ty Cobb was an amazing Baseball player. But he was such an assh*le with the sh*t he would spew. And so, I had this idea. It is that Butters would be in a town travel baseball league. It is that Butters is like the worst player on the team. But this is only because Butters father invites Cartman to all his games. So, when Butters has a game, Cartman boos and talks sh*t and psych’s out Butters. Butters made the travel team because he is an amazing player. He has an arm that is like a pro, where he can make a throw from the back of center field all the way to home plate. Butters is also an excellent hitter. It is that Cartman doesn’t go to practices and so Butters is the best player at practice but at games, he is the worst player on the team. So, this is where that weird farmer guy would tell Butters that he needs a mouth on him or at least a tongue. The man continues and tells Butters of the amazing player, Ty Cobb, who hated everyone and put everyone down with every word, yet he was a great player during practice and during games. This is when Butters realizes that if he can get a tongue like that, that he could start winning and that his father would stop grounding him, for making him drive for hours to watch his son lose. So, Butters finds a way to obtain Ty Cobb's tongue. I guess he could dig up his body in the South which the tongue was so spiteful that it retained its life-force or it sounds fun for him to get it from Russia as Butters may be Slavic. So, somehow Butters obtains Ty Cobb’s tongue. I guess it would be gross and funny to see Butters rip his own tongue out and panic like it was about to be an epic fail but then somehow the Ty Cob tongue just attaches. So, now with the Ty Cobb tongue, Butters is not distracted during his games and so he excels has much during games as he does during practices. It can be a fun moment with Cartman trying to heckle Butters during a game but Ty Cobb’s tongue starts up. There can be Russian men who showed up to make sure the tongue worked. So, Ty Cobb’s tongue says the meanest things to Cartman. For those that don’t know. Ty Cobb was an fantastic baseball player but also he was very mean to almost everyone. He was a major bully and would say things to people that made everyone sick. So, Butters does it and is able to stop Cartman from preventing him from playing well. But things don’t all go the way they should. It is that Ty Cobb’s tongue starts wanting to bully everyone, even Butters own teammates and parents. So now, Butters is saying mean things to everyone. Now, his whole team and the other team are so bullied when a game is going on, that neither team can play well, only Butters is able to function. So, Butters realizes that he will end up all alone, like Ty Cobb did when he died because he wouldn’t shut the f*ck up. So, Butters contacts Russia or that farm dude to help him get rid of this tongue and to return things back to the way they were. I guess it can end with everything returning back to the way it was. But Butters is able to play baseball well, as Cartman’s feelings were hurt too much by Ty Cobb's tongue and so he is now afraid of Butters when he is playing baseball.
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:44 am

IT.

A parody of IT and McDonald's. Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Butters, and Wendy battling the evil Ronald McDonald from the Rackaracka videos.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:38 pm

Canned Chinese Fart
So, I am thinking of how China has an air pollution problem. I have heard of how some people in like Beijing, can die from breathing the terrible smog. Also, people buy cans of air to breath out of. I thought of how Cartman would start to sell cans of air too China. What I thought of was how there was farts in the cans. It could have started out as a prank, where Cartman was farting into cans or had a way of compressing his farts into a can. He then had others inhale the can as a joke. But it so happened that a Chinese businessman was nearby and saw what Cartman was doing, he tried a can and loved the smelly air and knew it would sell well in China. It can be that the businessman loved the smell as Cartman had eaten Chinese food that day. So, then Cartman became an entrepreneur of sorts. He would spend his day farting into containers and bottling them up, the businessman would help him sell them in china. It can be that Cartman was making millions of dollars. I thought it would be funny, as it is that China is a big polluter and they sell products with poison to other countries, so I thought they should take it some. So, at the end, people would find out that the cans have fart gas in them and that is what they have been enjoying. So, it was that to keep the same scent, Cartman had to eat Chinese food all day long. That was what led to Cartman getting caught, as he couldn’t stand eating that food anymore and allowed himself to be caught out. Cartman could say the air was crisp mountain scent with added aroma too. It can be that the first one to find out is the businessman. This man realizes that he is going to get f*cking murdered, he could have caught Cartman making a can when Cartman lazily produced one. So, now the business man had to come up with a solution. So, he would try to have Cartman make the scent without the farts but people didn’t like that and so it would lead to the businessman killing himself on stage when Cartman confessed to China on live TV that the canned air they have fallen in love with is actually just farts.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:12 am

Milo Vonnegut wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:44 am
IT.

A parody of IT and McDonald's. Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Butters, and Wendy battling the evil Ronald McDonald from the Rackaracka videos.
Have Heidi part of the team and I could see that happening.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:25 am

Truther Cartman
I don’t know that much about being a truther but it seems fun. They further hurt people’s feelings about an event where say people get killed. Like they say 9/11 was an inside job and that the New Town shooting was fake. I can see Cartman just showing up at school as a truther and people are like what? Than it is Butters that tells everyone that Cartman has been a truther for a whole week and is on YouTube with a new videos and story every day. I guess Cartman could cover the big ones that are covered like pizzagate but it could be that we don’t see those videos as the kids when viewing Cartman’s page want to see the local truther stories. It sounds tough to come up with good truth for the town of South Park. I guess to go through each business would work. I know coming up with crazy stories behind events works. Also claiming people are aliens and pedophiles works. I can see it that Cartman strategically attacks people that he doesn’t like, which people say is just what truthers do. So, Cartman doesn’t like Jews, gingers, Mexicans or colored people in general, and hippies. I’m sure there can be a few other ones dug up. Some of the fun is that Cartman can get some details correct or lead people to investigate those he points the finger at and that has people uncover and catch people red handed doing illegal things. People can keep accusing Cartman of playing politics and that he doesn’t even believe his own truth. This whole thing can lead to people becoming isolated by Cartman and victimized. Sorry I don’t really know who to go after. I would like the people that follow Cartman’s channel to not just be the rednecks from town. It has to be many different people from town that believe Cartman’s truth. There can be a small tip of the hat to Alex Jones.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:33 am

Dirty Annie Knitts’ Comedy Act
After watching “Put It Down” I would like Annie to be featured in an episode. It wouldn’t all be about her but she would be a big focus. I really like that she sang and for some reason she stood out to me, maybe it’s because she looked bigger because of their hair. Also, she is blonde like Tweet, maybe I just needed to feel heterosexual. Still, I would like her to be talented at something, maybe singing. She just did singing and other shows have done that. I’m drawing a blank. The show has kind of done singing, dancing, and art. I think of comedian. Would it be cool for her to do standup? She could be real mean to Cartman and to other kids at times and people of the community, this can lead to her having issues of isolation. Annie makes me think of the ugly duckling for some reason. I think this from her clothing. For some reason, for me, I think of her hair as pee and her shirt and pants as poop or mud or something. Not sure why, maybe I’m alone. So, I think of her as dirty. I picture that figuratively, that someone would clean her up, like an animal licking one of their own clean. It would be like that she was dirty and so none of her fellow species liked her or her fellow kin. But after one of her own kin liked her and saw she was pretty, he cleaned her. He could tell if he licked her clean, that she would be pretty to look at and others would see it too. So, he did and so Annie was pretty and then everyone liked her the best. I know my idea is strange, yet that’s what I think of. So, I think this kind of idea would work. Her family can be like Mr. Rogers too. This is because her last name reminds me of Mr. Rogers sweaters. So, her dad can be like a Mr. Rogers and there can be Annie’s grandma, that makes sweaters for everyone in the family all the time. That can be how she got the clothes she wears. I guess the weird thoughts of her clothes being dirty would play into cleaning up her comedy act so people like her again. It can be that someone talks to her grandma and gets her to knit her some better colored clothes. That way she doesn’t remind people of sh*t all the time. Somehow that could make her feel like not being dirty and putting people down all the time.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:29 am

Shelly Comes Out
I was thinking of Shelly losing her virginity. I kind of think of Skylar. It was weird in a way for Shelly to not be ready but she is totally a kid. Still, I think of her having sex and then realizing that she is gay. So, I guess she could be suffering bullying at school, which doesn’t seem like her. Still, what if she is mean to Stan only because the kids at school are so mean to her? So, this got her to date a boy. This lead to bullying and her wanting to have sex to find herself, as she felt suicidal. After having sex, she decides that she is gay and that the other kids were right when they make fun of her like that. I don’t think the show has done gay groups at schools but all of them have them these days. I guess Tweek and Craig could be part of the group but Shelly and them go to different schools. It can deal with the kids of a "gay and straight alliance" to fight back against the bullies that pick on them. I guess Shelly could meet a girl in the group, who she starts dating. I think to make this time efficient, it would be to start the episode with Shelly of just having sex and realizing she is gay. Then a minute can be spent filling the audience in on the bullying and what had happened. I think the gay group of kids would need at least 5 kids including Shelly. Maybe having 7 would work and so there could be 3 gay couples established and the leader of the group can be non-binary and likes to be single. I guess they could be up against jocks and maybe one nerd kid and some cheerleaders and one druggy. It can be that Shelly is afraid to come out to her family but at the end of the episode, she can come out and it is no surprise. Also, Sharon can tell of what Randy and Stan have done that was un-heterosexual. Maybe it is too much for Shelly to have sex, maybe she should just date a boy and kiss and get to second and third base but realize then she is gay? So the group of gays can be of four lesbians and two gay boys and one non-binary, who no one remembers the true gender of.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:29 pm

Sharon’s Adult Fun
The adults find out that internet porn is cool. So, Liane is hanging out with the other moms on a girl’s night out. They are all getting wasted at a restaurant or that microbrew place. It can be that the topic of sex comes up. Liane can tell of making pornos of yourself to share with a man and loading them anonymously to the internet at porn sites. It can be that Sharon laughed her titties off over the idea and loved it. So, while drunk, when she gets home, she creates and uploads a porno of her that she made to the internet. The thing is that she doesn’t even remember doing it in the morning but after a while she realizes what she did and of her mistake. She goes to check what she did and finds out people loved her vid. In it, she never showed her face or did she reveal her name. There are so many “Positive” comments that she decides to keep making new videos. It can be that Liane is on there too and at the same website. Liane comments to her pornos and tells her she did great but needs to work on certain parts. This leads to competition over who can make the best porno. It can be that Liane starts to make ones with her having sex with guys. This makes Sharon jealous, so now she tricks Randy into having sex on camera. She was at first trying to keep it a secret that it was being recorded but Randy finds out. It is that he finds out and thinks it’s cool but doesn’t know his wife is going to load it to the internet. Which would piss him off. So, this can lead to Liane upset that people like Sharon’s porn better and there being fighting between the tow moms. Also, the whole town can find out that Sharon and Randy are making pornos. It can start with their employers finding out and this leading to her not wanting to work and her boss propositioning her for sex. Then the news can travel to the kids finding out which leaves the kids mortified and upset. Sharon will have to come clean with Randy, hoping she can tell him first before anyone else does. Tell him that she made dozens of pornos she shared with millions online and pornos of her and him having sex in many different and strange ways. It can be that even Garrison liked the pornos.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:19 am

The Juice Is Loose
So, OJ Simpson got out of jail. I think he would make for a funny plot. I’m not sure what would work. I think he has to stay in Nevada for a while. I can see fun with him breaking probation rules and killing people and doing similar to what he did in the past that got him into so much trouble. Also, there were those Naked Gun movies that were so great and OJ ruined them. Maybe having OJ act like in the movies would be funny and his probation officer can be like Leslie Nielson. Or have OJ just being rehabilitated and people expecting him to commit a crime can work. Last, I heard he was doing miniature golf with his daughter and learning how to do things. Something OJ would be killer!!!!!!!!

Kids Union
I had this idea after writing about unions for the show. A union helps their people well and so it would be funny for kids of South Park, to create their own kid’s union. This way they can threaten to strike and not do what they are supposed to. That would mean America would have to let a bunch of migrants in to do things or be the future people of the country. So, now the kids can do anything they want and threaten to go to the kid’s union if the parents don’t allow the kids to. Of course, the union would have to be contacted if something came up and if the union didn’t back the kid, then the parents get to punish that kid, sorry Butters. This can affect school and households and businesses and everything.

Ike’s First Golden Shower
I was remembering how girls, when they were really young, would show their stuff at recess and in preschool. This also led to girls urinating in front of boys to show off and teach them how a girl’s body works. So, I think it would be funny for Ike to get his first golden shower in school and to then act like he is so macho and cool. He can be now all about being with all the girls and getting all of them to give him a golden shower.

Who Betrayed Anne Frank?
I just heard on my phone about this case. People are still upset and out to find a way to discover who it was that told where the Jewish family of Anne Frank who were hiding from the Nazis. I would think of how Cartman did it somehow. I can see that maybe Cartman has evidence of his family lineage of being the ones to tell on the Frank family. I could see it work with a flashback view of the past and of Anne and her family being hid by the Cartman family. It could be that after the war the Cartman family change their last name to Cartman and it was something German before. So, it was that a boy like Eric Cartman was a child then and so he tormented Anne all the time while her family hid and she was not able to do anything or Eric would tell on her family and get them all killed. The flashback can end with Cartman being the one who told on her and her family. It could be that Cartman somehow knows the truth of what happened to the Frank family. He realizes that people now have a true way to discover that the Cartman family is responsible for some of the Holocaust. I know Cartman would like that, so I understand why this idea needs work. Maybe he is afraid Heidi will find out and breakup with him and he needs to hide his family’s involvement in the Holocaust? I think Kyle could suspect Cartman was part of this somehow but Cartman just denies it each time Kyle brings it up. Maybe Kyle could reveal that he is a living relative of Anne. At the end, Cartman can reveal the evidence needed to fill in the gaps of what really happened to the Frank family. Cartman can be sorry.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:40 am

James’ Psychological Profiling Theory
I am thinking of analyzing people. It is to go by the physical and behavioral and what is said or written. It is to establish active or passive. Active is being engaged and following orders or a subordinate to do a task but it has a vehicle of communication that is subconscious. A vehicle can be historical or fictional, like an event that happened or a TV show. Like people playing South Park episodes, like role playing or just the act of remembering your favorite TV show while chatting and somewhat impersonating the characters you relate to is what I’m thinking of. The trick is to record what vehicles a certain person uses and what characters they are. This works with regionalism also as certain locations have their own religions, languages and foods. This is done when active by mainly observation and some minimal interaction. It is to see what they relate to by appearance as physical, and behavior by the way they move or hold their body and act, what is said can be the words or the accent or impersonation of characters, if detectable and written can be used by seeing what they write and what it relates to either by words used or by themes and cause and effect. The passive approach is to become the dominant and to subordinate the person you are investigating. Once this happens, you can show pictures and have then read or have them answer questions. This all will encourage the person to then express themselves in any of the said ways where that data is recorded. So, with all the recorded data, this is used to predict what someone will be up to in the future. If a character from fiction or nonfiction does something and the person being interviewed or observed is similar, then the probability is higher that this person will do things like the character they related to has done.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”