Would the boys ever do THIS in an episode?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Hannafechik98

Re: Would the boys ever do THIS in an episode?

Postby Hannafechik98 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:08 pm

Or maybe just getting formula would be easier.

What if the baby was sick with a fever and would not take the milk?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:12 am

I have never taken care of a baby that good. As I have had a fever, I know for maybe 24 hours you will not want to eat but you would want some liquids.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:41 am

How would force feeding the baby sound?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:19 am

I don't think anyone ever has to force feed a baby. Babies are always so hungry. I've had babies I was holding start sucking on my nipples through my shirt. I think the baby would eat and it would make for a nice scene with classic South Park music of surprise and wonder.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:34 am

What kind of medicine would they be giving to the baby? Depending on how old the baby is , would a high dose of any medicine possibly kill it? Would it also be given through injection or oral? My guess is oral.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:31 am

I would think orally too. But if they needed medicine, they could go and rob a pharmacy. I know that has kind of been overdone in the movies but I guess it could still be cool. Maybe bringing in that fetus nurse would work? I guess the kids could rob the school nurses office for medicines.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:44 am

How would they go about it? Would they just break in after closing time? I don't think they'd steal it in spitting view of an employee.

How are they also going to make sure the medicine's safe for the baby? They wouldn't just give the baby any random thing. We know it can't swallow pills. Plus, they would need to make sure they don't give it a toxic amount.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:50 am

I’m not sure.

I can see a plan to distract the nurse during school hours. Maybe Butters needing help with something to do with his body would work. Like if he pissed his pants and needed new ones put on and he had to have the nurse help him take the soiled ones off and put the clean ones on. That may get her out of the main area of the nurse’s office.

Also, there could be a plan to break into the school after hours. They could find a way to bribe the illegal immigrant Mexican janitors into letting them in. Maybe they could get them green cards or some of David’s families Mexican restaurant’s food.

They could just use information off the internet to know how much to administer and what kind of medicine to grab.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:55 am

Do you see anything unusual about Clyde, Butters, and Cartman impersonating doctors? I thought Kyle and token would because they'd just seem to have sense of what they were doing.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:45 am

How would any of the kids impersonate a doctor? Do you mean the kids giving medicine to the baby while it’s in their custody? I don’t see why any of them would be removed from caregiving. I’d expect the kids to get past the initial cuteness longings to want to help the baby and to take turns later. Also, I would think that at first, some kids would be more prone to providing assistance to the child, regardless. Later, maybe with the loving glare and sweet spoken awe from Wendy, that the other kids would be drawn to wanting to impress and please Wendy, so they would all want a turn to help the child. I thought of Kyle, only because of a younger sibling. Plus, if the baby is truly starved, it would make for some great Holocaust comparisons. I don’t see why Token would be good at much. I think of Token as wanting money and being cold.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:35 am

So I have been hoping somebody would take this fanart request from me, in the show's original art form. And it has to do with the duct tape mummification. You know anybody on hear that would do it?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:57 am

Hannafechik98 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:35 am
So I have been hoping somebody would take this fanart request from me, in the show's original art form. And it has to do with the duct tape mummification. You know anybody on hear that would do it?
I forget this persons username at this site but here is his YouTube page. His work is real good. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfHREA ... NcDcksD5Fw

I don't know if he would make art for you. He hasn't uploaded any new videos in a long time. But its still worth a try.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:42 pm

From what I found out on his DA page, he's having problems with his computer. He has also explained what he can and can't draw.
I'm kind of wondering if anybody on here would be willing.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:54 am

I’m just really curious or eager to see what that scene would look like.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:27 am

Well, I'm gonna lock this thread. Two months and no one here has volunteered to make a pic for you. You'll have better luck over at Deviant Art.

And the subject matter of this thread is fun to wonder about, but ultimately has no answer unless Trey decides to provide one in an episode.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”