Wendy in Season 21

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Wendy in Season 21

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:00 pm

Wendy Testaburger must be with Stan again this season after what Kyle's dad did to them. Wendy may not of showed up in the Season 21 premiere but now it's required that she appears in next week's episode to resolve the current Stendy dilemma once and for all. This is not a request, it's a command, and that command must be obeyed at all times.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Wendy in Season 21

Postby Big-Will » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:00 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:00 pm
This is not a request, it's a command, and that command must be obeyed at all times.
I've let you back in on the condition that you wouldn't be so obsessed with Stan and Wendy, but this comment can always change my mind. Pray I do not change it any further.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:42 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:00 pm
SouthAl93 wrote:
This is not a request, it's a command, and that command must be obeyed at all times.
I've let you back in on the condition that you wouldn't be so obsessed with Stan and Wendy, but this comment can always change my mind. Pray I do not change it any further.
Then I'll officially start shutting up about Stan and Wendy on the forums right now. Besides Cartman and Heidi has been more on my mind lately anyway. Even if there's a post on the formum that would somehow make me want to say something about Stan and Wendy, that I just won't say it at all.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:00 pm
SouthAl93 wrote:
I am limiting myself to mention Wendy in the forums to once a week. Just once a week.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”