Season 22 Predictions/Ideas

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Cryptic_Demon

Season 22 Predictions/Ideas

Postby Cryptic_Demon » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:05 pm

Before Season 22 airs, what do you want to happen, or what do you think will happen in each episode?
JamesPolo

Re: Season 22 Predictions/Ideas

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:53 pm

I think season 22 will or should cover…

1. Roseanne TV show issues like other cast members getting a new show and Roseanne and her future and if she gets her own new show.

2. What Heidi is up to and if she is back to normal or will we see more Heiman.

3. The Thai boys trapped in that cave is popular now, not sure how this one will trend but seems somewhat like something I want to hear about now.

4. Starbucks is always in the news for stupid reasons from supporting the Left. Howard Schultz’s presidential run and Starbucks plan to invade rural America and suburbs and leave the Urban areas for better profits. Also how no plastic straws with Starbucks in 2020.

5. Trade Wars, losing Harley Davison, US allies becoming Axis of Evil, stock market growth, Fate of MAGA, North Korea and denuclearization, leaving NATO and forcing European countries like Germany to have a real military budget.

6. The new Supreme Court Justice and the outcomes from having a Right Wing Judicial system like with Roe V Wage appealed and other law changes that will impact America.

7. How crybaby Lebron James on the Lakers now and a conspiracy to add to this of his fame and legacy with the NBA.

8. How video games like Roblox has people gang raping children’s avatars and there are sex rooms in video games where adults have simulated sex with children. Also, how Fortnite is so popular and how gaming is now a new disease.

I’ll add in two other ideas when they come to me…
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
MichaelTanzerCanada

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:07 pm

Here's what I want in S22:

1) A proper conclusion to the Gender Wars from S20

2) Stand-alone episodes (instead of the entire serialized arc)

3) Stan and Wendy and Heidi and Cartman being a couple again (HECK YES!)

4) Mr. Garrison breaking free from the Memberberries

5) The Whites taking President Garrison's place (HECK YES!)

6) Isla and Theresa becoming the girlfriends of Kyle and Kenny (HECK YES!)
Heiman forever! Favourite OTP since Season 20! <3
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:06 am

9. 3D Printed Guns!!! This is an interesting story as it may be legal soon to download blueprints to make a gun, so a handgun or to make the parts of a gun that you have to pass a background check to get. It will be possible to print the lower of an AR-15 and buy the rest of the parts legally. I know guns are normal on South Park but if someone did a shooting that would be something. Its easy enough to get a gun in America so that can be joked on too.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:19 am

The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:21 pm

Randy Marsh 2016

Postby Randy Marsh 2016 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:33 pm

- California wildfires

- Who Is America?

- Elon Musk calling the Thai cave rescue guy a pedo

- The midterms/Blue Wave

- Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star being smashed/fights because of it/calls for it to be removed

- Space Force

- Saudi Arabia-Canada conflict
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:39 am

10. It is revealed that Garrison is not the real President. Garrison has been kidnapped the whole time. So the towns people corner Garrison, after getting suspicious and pull on his face and it comes off. It was a mask. Under the mask is Putin himself. Then we can find out where Garrison had been this entire time, Moscow, the Russians have him.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:01 pm

Maybe another episode where the boys have to solve a mystery.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:27 am

11. What about "missing white woman syndrome"? I am a big fan of news of that missing women case of Mollie Tibbetts. So I think it would so cool to see like a continuation this season of a missing girl from school which could receive attention every episode until the case is solved or finished with in the 10th episode.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:12 am

12. Has anyone heard of Poop Patrol yet? In San Francisco there is such a problem with needles and poop everywhere in the streets, sidewalk and at store door fronts, so now San Francisco is going to be paying people money to clean all the poop and needles up. So Poop Patrol is a new job. I can see a character or characters getting this job which I'm not sure how much Poop Patrol pays but its got to be like $60,000 to $80,000 I believe. It would be funny to see this as a plot somehow!
Milo Vonnegut

Butters becomes a rapper.

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:50 am

I'd like to see Butters go from everybody's little buddy/punching bag to full-blown lady's man. There's got to at least be one girl at SP Elementary that likes him, besides LB.

Also, I want to see Butters become a rapper.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:27 pm

13. What about an episode that covers the Momo Challenge. I want to see it somehow connect into a joke on Ruth Bader Ginsburg like she is the real Momo.
JamesPolo

Re: Butters becomes a rapper.

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:32 pm

Milo Vonnegut wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:50 am
I'd like to see Butters go from everybody's little buddy/punching bag to full-blown lady's man. There's got to at least be one girl at SP Elementary that likes him, besides LB.

I like the idea, maybe Butters would become good at sports, so girls get crushes on him? I'd like to see Anne Knitts go out with Butters because other girls liked him and she wanted to make them jealous. Butters can find out she isn't really into him and that he has to work extra hard just to keep her satisfied by making the girls long for him.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Butters becomes a rapper.

Postby Big-Will » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:49 am

Milo Vonnegut wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:50 am

He kinda did that with "Butters' Bottom Bitch" and with "What What (In The Butt)", but both of those could use expansion.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”