Kenny should be unhooded from time to time in S22.

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

StandardCeb

Kenny should be unhooded from time to time in S22.

Postby StandardCeb » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Look I know this sounds dumb but hear me out on this. In season 19's season finale, some may have noticed that Jimmy wasn't stuttering as much. Why is this you may ask? Because he had more screentime of course! Having Jimmy constantly stutter would just delay the episode a bit. In Season 21 Kenny was in like 4 or 5 episodes but then vanished from existence because yes. Anyways, how can Kenny have more screentime in S22? Have him be unhooded from time to time in S22. This is so if Kenny is the main character in an episode the viewer can actually understand him. I am aware that Kenny had a full episode where he was the main character (city part of town). I just thought having him be unhooded every now and then would give him more screentime since they'd make better use of him. I dunno, just an idea.
JamesPolo

Re: Kenny should be unhooded from time to time in S22.

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:28 pm

They have tried bad Kenny and good Kenny, so what will unhooding him do? What more is there to add to the character?
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
StandardCeb

Postby StandardCeb » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:29 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:28 pm
They have tried bad Kenny and good Kenny, so what will unhooding him do? What more is there to add to the character?
I don't know. I just think Kenny should be unhooded him cause that would give him more screentime.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:27 am

Not necessarily more dialog, though.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”