1102 blooper

Moderator: Big-Will

Cloud{Yoshitsune}

1102 blooper

Postby Cloud{Yoshitsune} » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:14 am

When Cartman is about to tell his mom that Kyle's gonna show a picture about him. If you look at the clock it shows 11:58(i think) and then he tells his mom and then his mom phones Kyle's mom. Then we go back to Cartman's room and it still says 11:58!
LurkerB

Postby LurkerB » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:06 pm

In South Park, time stands still. ( at least for the analog clocks - the digital clocks do keep correct time, like the one in Cartman's bedroom and like the one in Kyle's bedroom.... matter of fact, they all have digital clocks next to their bed )
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:25 am

I thought Stan had an analog Terrence & Phillip Clock. Although I haven't noticed lately.
myassisonfire

you

Postby myassisonfire » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:05 am

you really suck guys , really ... just watch the episodes and laugh , you shouldn't talk about this kind of sh*t , ... wankers ...
Cool_Shan

Postby Cool_Shan » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:33 am

Lmao guests like the one above make me laugh. f*cking retard!
Big Will wrote:
Goddamn you people suck. Especially Cool_Shan
LurkerB

Re: you

Postby LurkerB » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:07 pm

myassisonfire wrote:you really suck guys , really ... just watch the episodes and laugh , you shouldn't talk about this kind of sh*t , ... wankers ...

It is a known fact that The Creators purposedly put in BLOOPERs to see if Fans notice. Therefore, we are merely playing "Where's The Blooper" ( a take on Where's Dildo... er... I mean Waldo )
{ so you are missing out on the fun, Mkay? }
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:09 pm

myassisonfire wrote:you really suck guys

Says the guy who posts on a forum for the sole purpose of insulting people he doesn't even know.
LurkerB

Postby LurkerB » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:10 pm

BRMBug wrote:I thought Stan had an analog Terrence & Phillip Clock. Although I haven't noticed lately.

I do believe you're right... My Bad ! *gets out DVDs to start searching for the truth*
Gakera

Cartmans photo - lost but still shown at school

Postby Gakera » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:19 am

I saw a FAQ on the subject, but I'm not sure the answer was correct.

'How did Cartman show the photo in class if he had lost it and thought Kyle had taken it?'
The answer was basically that he had taken the photo with a digital camera and the projector was digital.
But in his little presentation he mentions some effects of the high speed film...

Certainly a conundrum ...
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:03 pm

Honestly, I was going to let this go, but since no one has brought it up yet, but... Has no one noticed that the projector was an old fashioned film slide type, complete with the carousel?
LurkerB

FAQ BLOOPER !!!

Postby LurkerB » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:45 pm

Hahaha... a FAQ BLOOPER! You're right again, dude. Cartman does use a slide projector. Here is the FAQ...
A. - He took the photo on his digital camera then loaded it to the projector he used in class.
( did they really have this question asked frequently? )
rcuomo70

Postby rcuomo70 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:08 pm

myassisonfire wrote:you really suck guys , really ... just watch the episodes and laugh , you shouldn't talk about this kind of sh*t , ... wankers ...

But this type of sh*t is interesting you douchebag!

Return to “Season 11”