Pandemic

Moderator: Big-Will

jamsing4

Re: Pandemic

Postby jamsing4 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:46 am

well, that's what i would think too with all their conservative views ....though i think 9/15 was a prime example of what the libertarians have wrong..... in fact, looks like taking government away from somethings is a pretty bad idea..... thank science that we didn't follow, oh, who was that who recently suggested we privatize social security....?.... hmm.... well maybe it will come to me ; )
i am not saying for sure that they did what i think they did, (as a matter of fact, like you, i was expecting them to make fun of him...though i am not sure what there is to make fun of about an intelligent guy running for president for once!!!!) but the whole "they look like a peruvian flute band" "maybe they are some kind of hybrid"....... but i guess i should see part 2 before i start suspecting them of actually thinking outside of their ideals..... don't get me wrong, i LOVE south park, although pandemic wasn't that funny ( but the breast cancer episode was extremely funny, so it makes up for it: "i ate my underwear for you, wendy!"...classic!) i just have tremendous respect for people when they aren't partisan...... here's hoping!
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:57 pm

I found a blooper (well, I don't really think it's a blooper, but it's a little strange). When the head of homeland security talks, his teeth are perfectly normal, but when he opened his mouth to kill that guy, he only had three teeth, sticking outward. (It was pretty disturbing when I first saw it.)
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
Sadiquito

Postby Sadiquito » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:36 pm

SouthParks#1Fan wrote:I would like to see you create and produce an emmy award winning animation for years and not make one little tiny mistake that an absolute douche bag notices and makes a big deal out of it... The solution: Who gives a rats ass

This is the blooper's forum, so it's an appropriate comment, besides you're the one who's making such a huge deal out of it.
SouthParks#1Fan

Postby SouthParks#1Fan » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:58 pm

EVERYONE has the right to say their opinion. So its totaly appropriate. And that comment i said was a while back and we were over it really. Now you making a quote about what i said and be an absolute dickwad is ALSO making it a big deal, YOU escalated it and now you say i made a big deal lol, your so challenged - mentally. grow up.....
Solitude and Sin, Calm my nerves with Gin. Sleep, wake up and do it all again.
zakadams116

Postby zakadams116 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:20 am

jesus...
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:36 am

KillingKenny666 wrote:I found a blooper (well, I don't really think it's a blooper, but it's a little strange). When the head of homeland security talks, his teeth are perfectly normal, but when he opened his mouth to kill that guy, he only had three teeth, sticking outward. (It was pretty disturbing when I first saw it.)

That's because he's really a Guinea Pirate.
Under A Bridge leeching off Starbucks Wi-Fi

Postby Under A Bridge leeching off Starbucks Wi-Fi » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:49 pm

That looks like a pillar to me. The roundness is creating the illusion of the U off the edge.
kaHEN

Postby kaHEN » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:31 pm

can someone tell me that whose song is this in first 2 minutes? I was lookin it in everywhere but couldnt find it, really liked the pan flute music but I dont know it is real or not..

Waitin ur replies guys.
runarruler

Postby runarruler » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:12 am

Anyone know where i can find "makin of" this episode???

i remeber seeing it

Return to “Season 12”