The Ungroundable - Vampires & Caffeine

Moderator: Big-Will

itsaguineasaurusrex

The Ungroundable - Vampires & Caffeine

Postby itsaguineasaurusrex » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Vampir tells Butters to get him & the other vamp kids sodas. A short while later Butters brings them a case of Dr. Pepper. However, at the restaurant, one of the goth kids figures the vamps are not drinking coffee. The vamp kids are drinking orange juice because they're 'too young' to drink caffeine. But the vamps DO drink caffeine, from the sodas. :D
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: The Ungroundable - Vampires & Caffeine

Postby Big-Will » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:40 pm

True, true, but it's coffee they're not drinking, per se.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Anpe91

Postby Anpe91 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:26 pm

Even though there might be caffeine in Dr. Pepper, There's ALOT more in Coffe.
DarkBeing

Postby DarkBeing » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:44 pm

Anpe91 wrote:Even though there might be caffeine in Dr. Pepper, There's ALOT more in Coffe.

Yeah, the waitress say "They say they're to young to drink caffeine". But still, Dr. Pepper is nothing compared to coffee.
Last edited by DarkBeing on Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Use racial tolerance to get what you want."
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:25 pm

I always get more hyper after drinking coke or pepsi than expresso... I think it's more what drinks their parents associate with caffne and told them not to drink
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
DarkBeing

Postby DarkBeing » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:40 am

superiorsavior wrote:I always get more hyper after drinking coke or pepsi than expresso... I think it's more what drinks their parents associate with caffne and told them not to drink

Yeah, you might be more hyperactive because of the high sugar level in the sodas. I also feel more hyperactive after drinking coke or Pepsi than after a cup of coffee. The caffeine makes you active in a slower and more unnoticeable way, while sugar force you to be active fast making it more noticeable.
"Use racial tolerance to get what you want."
Violent_V

Postby Violent_V » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:58 pm

did ne1 else notice that the serving lady at the village inn is the same one that was in the episode "raisins"?
but now she's at a village inn and not bennys. :P

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:17 am

I thought it was the same waitress too BUT the one you see in Bennys has grey hair whereas the one in Village Inn had brown hair.
I loved that episode. I just wish they attacked twilight more instead on just meantioning it.
Prumperhollt

Postby Prumperhollt » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:04 pm

superiorsavior wrote:I always get more hyper after drinking coke or pepsi than expresso... I think it's more what drinks their parents associate with caffne and told them not to drink

I always get hyper after soda too xD
ewanski

Postby ewanski » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:33 am

WHY DID THEY CHANGE THE PART WHER BUTTERS TRIES TO BITE CARTMANS NECK. I SAW ONE WHEWRE CARTMAN WASN JUMPING UP AND DOWN ON THE BED TELLING HIS MOTHER THAT BUTTERS WAS A GAY HOMOSEXUAL, AHILE AT THE SAME TIME BUTTERS WAS ON THE FOOT OF THE BED PUKING ON THE FLOOR. it was a lot funnier then what appears to be a cleaned up version.

Return to “Season 12”