New Episode Flaw

Moderator: Big-Will

Brent Is Ftw

New Episode Flaw

Postby Brent Is Ftw » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:10 pm

In the new episode you see that when Cartman plans to go to Somalia, he says that there can't be any Jews, Mexicans, or Gingers. But as you see when he goes to Somalia he brings Ike along which is a Jew.

One more thing that has nothing to do with the above.^

If you look closely you can see that Butters has a nipple ring. :wink:
BRMBug

Re: New Episode Flaw

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:22 pm

Brent Is Ftw wrote:In the new episode you see that when Cartman plans to go to Somalia, he says that there can't be any Jews, Mexicans, or Gingers. But as you see when he goes to Somalia he brings Ike along which is a Jew.

That's because he's Canadian born, and an adopted J-O-O.
DevilBlunt1989

Postby DevilBlunt1989 » Thu May 14, 2009 4:28 am

He's Canadian, Do you watch SouthPark? :timmy:
Michigan172

Postby Michigan172 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:08 am

He is canadian. If you watch the epsiode where Stan loses his job and needs a new one, he gets a job as the Pee Wee Hockey Team Leader. They find out they need a "canadian" to win, so they take Kyle's younger brother Ike. Since they're canadian.
SP_funniest

Postby SP_funniest » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:21 am

Although he's Canadian, he's still a J-O-O. You can be both, in case some people didn't know that.
Respect My Authoritahh!!
DevilBlunt1989

Postby DevilBlunt1989 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:25 pm

SP_funniest wrote:Although he's Canadian, he's still a J-O-O. You can be both, in case some people didn't know that.

Good point but just because his parents who adopted him are Jews doesn’t automatically make him Jewish.
Aprilll

Postby Aprilll » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:26 pm

But remember when he was circumcised and they sid he was jewish? Yeah...he's a J-O-O too.
--------
<3
Hey, I'm April. Drop me a PM if you want to talk! I am a Kyle fanatic, and a Kyle x Stan supporter. :3 So...yup!
<3
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:34 pm

Cartman is just fine with Ike. Ike doesn't look like Kyle or Kyle's parents. :D
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
xsallybo0x

Postby xsallybo0x » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Yes i agree that Ike is a Canadian boy who was adopted into a Jewish family so you can argue that he is technically Jewish. But Ike is a perfect candidate to become a pirate, he is a young boy that thinks being a pirate would be cool, and he has always been the one to seek out adventure, think of all the crazy things Ike has gotten involved in, for example Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy Season 10. When Cartman acts like Dog the Bounty Hunter becoming the hall way monitor. Ike has been a great neutral character for Cartman episodes instead of butters who just follows Cartman's ideas most of the time. It develops a good plot whenever the two of them are involved and Ike is used as a side kick character sometimes. Another funny idea was in the snuke episode 1104. Cartman suspected the new Muslim student in South Park of being a terrorist and Butter's is one of the only students who finds the kid fun to play with. I thought it was a great idea to constantly see butter's get ripped on, but as we all know that Butter's isn't as gullible anymore to Cartman and he is getting more guts as someone had mention on the post about dances with smurfs. (You know who you are) I can't wait to see butter's actually step out of the crowd and gain more popularity and show Cartman off.. I think that would be epic episode :) hint hint to MATT AND TREY :) Much love and respect to SP :)
Robby453

Postby Robby453 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Jewish can be used to described race which likely is what Cartman is referring to. Ike being Canadian may not qualify as having "Jewish blood" of what Jews call themselves "chosen people".

Return to “Season 13”