Problem with Cartman/Billy Mays

Moderator: Big-Will

Nebenator

Problem with Cartman/Billy Mays

Postby Nebenator » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:33 am

You see, if Cartman is truly a huge fan of Billy Mays (which he claims to be), he should know that Billy is Jewish, and if he knows Billy is Jewish he wouldn't be a fan of him since he hates Jews. 8)

Just something I was thinking about.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Problem with Cartman/Billy Mays

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Maybe he's changing? He had Ike in his pirate crew earlier this year even though Ike is Jewish by adoption.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Thwacky

Postby Thwacky » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:59 am

I just think Cartman hates Kyle in general more than he hates the jews, as long as Kyle's emotions are fired up, Cartman is happy.
Time to pull out my thinking grenades!
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:05 am

I'd say he hates Jews a lot, but he hates kyle more, if that makes sense.

another thought: maybe he didn't know that Billy Mays was Jewish?
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
eftelking

Postby eftelking » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:12 pm

i agree
i think he didn't now he was a Jew
Nebenator

Postby Nebenator » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:21 pm

Cartman was practically worshiping him; he knew his products and was eager to listen and learn everything about him.

But yes, having him not know that Billy is Jewish is the only possible explanation (even though it seems unreasonable :roll: ).
Gloomy

Postby Gloomy » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:58 pm

I dunno. I loved Billy Mays, but I actually had no idea he was Jewish until recently. I suppose I could have guessed, but.

I'm just going to go ahead and say that Cartman probably didn't know.
"No... Yeah, I'd totally kick your ass in a fight. ...Uh-huh. I saw the episode where Wendy beat the crap out of Cartman. ...No, you see, you would be the one in Cartman's place. You have it all wrong."

--Best phone-call ever.
rattrap007

Postby rattrap007 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:01 am

Or perhaps the Chipotle-away made it ok the Mays was Jewish..
faust554

Postby faust554 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:09 am

well mby cartman is in fact jewish himself which makes him hate kyle because there more alike than he'll ever want to admit and thats y he doesnt but hence why he likes billy mays ????? dum dum dum :shock:
SthPrkftw

Postby SthPrkftw » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:33 pm

faust554 wrote:well mby cartman is in fact jewish himself which makes him hate kyle because there more alike than he'll ever want to admit and thats y he doesnt but hence why he likes billy mays ????? dum dum dum :shock:

Nah, Cartman's Catholic
I'm just going with everyone else, he probably had no idea Billy was a Jew.
grimm556

Dead celebrities backround change?

Postby grimm556 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Okay so in this episode when Cartman begins to show Kyle the Billy Mays' commerical they clearly are in Cartman's house. So the commerical goes on and then after the commerical you can clearly see that they are now in Klye's house. I found this little easter egg not too long ago. I still find it kinda funny.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:19 pm

iloveyouguys wrote:another thought: maybe he didn't know that Billy Mays was Jewish?

That's what I think. Although I didn't really know until recently myself.

grimm556 wrote:Okay so in this episode when Cartman begins to show Kyle the Billy Mays' commerical they clearly are in Cartman's house. So the commerical goes on and then after the commerical you can clearly see that they are now in Klye's house. I found this little easter egg not too long ago. I still find it kinda funny.

Yes, I do believe a few people have noticed that.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:04 am

I think that Cartman rips on Kyle more for being Jewish because he knows how to draw his ire. It might not have been that easy for Ike, because he's too smart to fall for Cartman's smack talk.

As for Mays, well, why rip on someone who offered cool stuff, according to Fatass?

Return to “Season 13”