wierd weather in ep pee

Moderator: Big-Will

josejosedragon

wierd weather in ep pee

Postby josejosedragon » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:03 pm

how come theres no snow theres always snow and theres no way i could be summer already :?:
Niels0827

Re: wierd weather in ep pee

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Why couldn't it be summer? An episode's air date doesn't necessarily have to coincide with the time setting in the show. It's been a while since I've seen the episode, but it may partly have to do with the fact that it must be summer, as waterparks, I would imagine, don't get good business in the winter, or are even open. But wasn't the park in Denver, which is a bit further from the Rockies? Not that it's at a low elevation, though.
Amiomaru

Postby Amiomaru » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:18 am

It's cold in Colorado, it might snow there in the summer sometimes too.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:37 am

Amiomaru wrote:It's cold in Colorado, it might snow there in the summer sometimes too.

Uh...what?

No. It does not. I think Denver broke a record this summer for a low, and that low was about 30-ish degrees. Their highs usually range in the 70's or 80's in summer.

Except in very rare cases, it does not snow in summer in the mountains of Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, etc. So why would it snow in Colorado?
Last edited by Wii fit man on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:25 pm

There are two seasons in South Park: Winter, and July. Obviously, it was July when the gang went to the water park. :P And that episode isn't the first time snow has been absent from the town.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:18 pm

Big-Will wrote:There are two seasons in South Park: Winter, and July. Obviously, it was July when the gang went to the water park. :P And that episode isn't the first time snow has been absent from the town.

Summer Sucks immediately comes to mind.

Return to “Season 13”