episode 201

Can't seem to pick up that version of The Most Offensive Song Ever with just Mr. Hankey singing? Post your hopes and dreams here!

Moderator: Big-Will

Re: episode 201

Postby Ryan_Moreland » Sat May 31, 2014 4:17 pm

The simplest way to get this episode in the UK is to buy the Region 1 release from America, a lot simpler than torrents and a lot less risk of catching malware and other nastiness often associated with those sites. If you use torrents and have been lucky that's great but taking college laptop to IT 10 years ago with XXX over the screen was not worth the 20 minute thrill of whatever it was I was trying to obtain at that time!

Season 14 Region 1 is sold in America on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk (shipped from America) and they will ship 1 copy each to UK customers, this includes episodes 200 & 201 not included in the 'international broadcast version'. If you buy from eBay.com American sellers you will need to pay import charges and higher shipping costs but it is worth it. Occassionally zoverstocks on Amazon.co.uk has R1 copies for sale in the UK where someone has traded their copy in, and UK sellers do occasionally sell them as I think it is the most bought SP series in R1 over here as it was so different (and far superior with it's inclusion of eps 200 & 201) to the international release we got stuck with. Episode 200 is now available to stream on Amazon instant video in the UK.

Re: episode 201

Postby harrynguyen » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Niels0827 wrote:If you know how to use torrents, go here:

If not, learn how to use torrents.

Hoho, I found them :) thanks for your sharing.
Let download it :)

Return to “Hard to find Audio/Video”