Full collection of all Southpark episodes saved on hard drive?

Can't seem to pick up that version of The Most Offensive Song Ever with just Mr. Hankey singing? Post your hopes and dreams here!

Moderator: Big-Will

tobe_token

Full collection of all Southpark episodes saved on hard drive?

Postby tobe_token » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:17 am

hellooooo! Don't know if my request fits in this section! But since it's called hard to find audio / video, this is exactly what I'm looking for :D As you may notice by my registration to this forum, I'm a hughe southpark fan (Always was, always will be)! And I was wondering if there is some way to get all seasons of southpark. bc I would love to have them on my external hard disk drive. I was always watching it on TV and streamed the missed episodes online, but now my parents moved and my internet connection is so bad to stream properly :evil: And I always wanted to have the full collection of soutpark, I just love to rewatch them over and over again!! I looked online to purchase all season but it was 200 bucks for all of them, and I surely don't have that much money!!! Does someone knows how I could get them cheaper? And please nothing illegal or torrents or something like that! Many thanks :wink:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Full collection of all Southpark episodes saved on hard drive?

Postby Big-Will » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Okay, no torrents.

You could try Amazon or Ebay and check out the boxed sets (like, seasons 1-15 in one box and get the rest separately). If you did that already and it's still too expensive for you, then I'm out of ideas.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
ManBearChris

Postby ManBearChris » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:28 am

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/South-Park/S ... ason+1+-+5

https://www.amazon.co.uk/South-Park-Sea ... WKRFB3Z7FT

https://www.amazon.co.uk/South-Park-Sea ... B0G8H9XJ57

Well there's these. But it would probably be cheaper to just buy them individually. Third party sellers on Amazon have each season for about £3, and trust me, you're not gonna get a scratched, unplayable version, I've never had any problems with third party DVD sellers.

I wouldn't spend my money on the DVD's though, considering we have the old episodes in 16:9 over here, and several people has told me that the DVD's are still censored.
tobe_token

Postby tobe_token » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:53 am

hey guys thank you for your replies so far! Well to buy each individually will be quiet expensive... I know it's kind of hard but unfortunately I'm a poor student :oops: And I didn't know about the 3rd party sellers, is this legal?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:29 pm

It is legal if the packaging is authentic (which usually means you'd getting "gently-used" or deeply discounted disks). It is illegal if the packaging is not authentic (which means the artwork is fan-made and not official) and/or the disks are burned from files downloaded from torrent sites.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
ManBearChris

Postby ManBearChris » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:59 am

I just checked a bunch of random DVD's on Amazon, and used ones cost like $3. That's for the first release though, I assume there was a re-release (or two, since there are three buying options), but the second release seems to cost more. So say you buy each season for that price, you'd get them all for $57, (give a little more). But some DVD's were a little more expensive. Season 7 has the first released available for $3.99 but the second release (still used) costs $16.27

Enough math though, I'd just recommend going on eBay and searching "South Park DVD lot". It's probably way cheaper.
Seli0210

Postby Seli0210 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:20 am

You’ll need a streaming recorder tool or something like that....
As far as I know is it legal if you don’t crack any copy protection and takes the recording only for own usage!!!
mario88

Postby mario88 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:42 am

Be careful about used disks... it's not like CDs and DVDs are very durable. you may be buying working disks that are already a bit damaged though and may not be working after using them a number of times.
He is the record!
Mister_Hankey

Postby Mister_Hankey » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:54 am

Check out the payment software called Audials which offers good tools for video streaming recordings...
tobe_token

Postby tobe_token » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:30 am

thanks mario88, I was thinking the same and am always kind of worried about used purchase, if I'm going to spend money then it should at least last a bit!

And Mister_Hankey, what is this audials software exactly? Could you give me a little bit more of information?
mario88

Postby mario88 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:51 pm

and if you do buy the disks, imho you could make a copy of each of them and use those, keeping the original in the boxes. it would be legal since it would be copies for personal use of original disks you own (but it might require a proper program as disks often come with an anti-copy protection).
He is the record!
Mister_Hankey

Postby Mister_Hankey » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:48 am

sure, so the audials moviebox software is for recording online streams e.g. from netflix or amazon or youtube and so on. I also used it to download a few season from southpark. Or if you want to buy the dvds you can also make copies with the software and store them on your hard drive. You can look up all the informations about this software on their website, it's explained very well how it works http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_str ... start.html
I'm very pleased with it, and it's legal
tobe_token

Postby tobe_token » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:53 am

Okay Mister_Hankey, thank you very much!!! :)

Return to “Hard to find Audio/Video”