Up The Down Steroid

Can't seem to pick up that version of The Most Offensive Song Ever with just Mr. Hankey singing? Post your hopes and dreams here!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mesuty

Up The Down Steroid

Postby Mesuty » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:10 pm

Hey Guys,

So basically this piano part has been stuck with me here and there for a year now. I can't seem to find what song it is. It's played as the title says in the episode Up The Down Steroid. It's played at 09:45. I registered specially for this. Can someone please help me out! :shock:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Up The Down Steroid

Postby Big-Will » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Maybe a description of what's going on at the time would be of better help than just the time stamp.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Mesuty

Postby Mesuty » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:06 pm

It's when Timmy and Jimmy are in the locker room. Jimmy is about to leave and drops his bag with steroids. Timmy sees it and confronts Jimmy about it. Jimmy explains why he uses the steroids. Jimmy asks Timmy wether he is going to rat him out. Timmy drops the tube of pills and turns away. And that's when the piano starts.
Mesuty

Postby Mesuty » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:59 pm

Anyone? Please...
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:13 pm

I got nothin'. This usually means it's an original piece made by the musicians on the show.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Mesuty

Postby Mesuty » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:03 pm

Big-Will wrote:I got nothin'. This usually means it's an original piece made by the musicians on the show.
Ah that too bad:( Thanks for the reply. Is it possible to obtain that piece of music without the talking?

Return to “Hard to find Audio/Video”