blooper

Moderator: Big-Will

southparkchiknluvr

blooper

Postby southparkchiknluvr » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:57 pm

:zombiekenny:
i know that the boys were creating a story and obviously any story is tentative and it is even proven that this is so seeing as the title was changed once they printed it out but eric starts off by saying a "spring morning..." and mr. and mrs. marsh read it as "summer morning..." i am just wondering was this intentional?
Peace.Love. :santa: .
PanFlute

Re: blooper

Postby PanFlute » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:35 pm

I think you're right!
If you see a Peruvian Flute Band:
---------------------------------------------------
● Do not approach it
● Mark down the Flute Band's location
● DO NOY buy their Cds

---------------------------------------------------
Vinceguy1

Postby Vinceguy1 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:29 am

southparkchiknluvr wrote::zombiekenny:
i know that the boys were creating a story and obviously any story is tentative and it is even proven that this is so seeing as the title was changed once they printed it out but eric starts off by saying a "spring morning..." and mr. and mrs. marsh read it as "summer morning..." i am just wondering was this intentional?
Peace.Love. :santa: .

Your right, then at the end off the book it says "But, thats all lost in some brief spring from long long ago" or something like that, but your right
BRMBug

Re: Scrotie McBoogerballs blooper

Postby BRMBug » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:57 am

Yes yes, continuity is a bitch when making a show the way they do. Of course, I like to think that as the book got passed around, each of the boys revised it, and what Sharon got hold of was a later draft.
shockey324

Postby shockey324 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:21 pm

you notice that but you dont notice buit you dont notice that the title changes from scrootie mcdickinass to scrootie mcboogerballs
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:08 am

shockey324 wrote:you notice that but you dont notice buit you dont notice that the title changes from scrootie mcdickinass to scrootie mcboogerballs

You fail to realize that it was a suggestion made by Cartman, not the original title.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “Season 14”