Mistake About Prophet Muhammed

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Mistake About Prophet Muhammed

Postby Big-Will » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:40 pm

I don't think so. They got into enough trouble showing him incorrectly. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Azer

Postby Azer » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:40 pm

lol dude this sh*t is bananas xD if there was a guy named muhammed and he could access internet and read this page... i wonder how he would react xD btw very logical and funny reply, zyx ( can't write it properly atm, actually i can't even read it lol words are switching places between each other, sorry xD )
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Nobody knows Muhammed's skin color. There isn't even overwhelming evidence he even existed.

People who live in the Middle East aren't dark because of the sun, either. Remember that traditional Arabic clothes like thawbs, keffiyehs, and taqiyahs are worn to protect against the sun, and most garb, thawbs in particular, are white for this reason.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Azer wrote:lol dude this sh*t is bananas xD if there was a guy named muhammed and he could access internet and read this page... i wonder how he would react xD btw very logical and funny reply, zyx ( can't write it properly atm, actually i can't even read it lol words are switching places between each other, sorry xD )

Azer, I also go by ZZ because it is easier than zzyzx 1 LOL. ZZ is fine. And thanks for your kind words on my reply :D

Niels0827 wrote:Nobody knows Muhammed's skin color. There isn't even overwhelming evidence he even existed.

People who live in the Middle East aren't dark because of the sun, either. Remember that traditional Arabic clothes like thawbs, keffiyehs, and taqiyahs are worn to protect against the sun, and most garb, thawbs in particular, are white for this reason.

That's right, they wore white garbs. Yet under their "clothes," who knows? I'll stick with my sun tanned theory as I'm sure those clothes protected against sand storms but not the tanning effects of the sun :wink:
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Turkish_Sage wrote:Hello There,
i want to say my idea about Prophet Mohammed charecter.He is our prophet,
of course we disturbed about show his face in 'the super best friends' episode. But we show tolerance.
if you want to show his face in episode 201, you should do it correctly. Prophet Mohammed has white skin color.
He was most beatiful man in his region. And he isn't wear like an Indian. Please do his appearance correctly.

not like this: http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/200 ... hammad.jpg

I respect that you didn't get mad that they showed his face.
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:50 pm

They show lots of faces that are normally hidden in South Park; Muhammad was no exception.

Other characters who had their faces revealed:

Prof. Chaos --------------> Buttrrs

In The Jefferson's, Kenny was revealed before he impersonated Blanket

And of course, a fourth grader's face was revealed to be ----------> Mysterion
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:52 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:And of course, a fourth grader's face was revealed to be ----------> Mysterion

My alter-ego WAS a mystery until you exposed me! :(
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:55 pm

[quote="Niels0827"][quote="zzyzx 1"]And of course, a fourth grader's face was revealed to be ----------> Mysterion[/quote]

My alter-ego WAS a mystery until you exposed me! :([/quote]

No worries; you changed your avy so no one will notice what I revealed; I even took it out of my sig and made a new sig :wink:

btw, I am playing with the avy creator. Seems to work, and seems to show up fast in the forums. I might change it a few more times until i create one I like.

[This EDIT refers to the post below me:]

Niels0827 wrote :
> I actually liked it better when it was in your sig, anyway :P

I put it back in :wink:
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:01 pm

I actually liked it better when it was in your sig, anyway :P
crab people hunter

Postby crab people hunter » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:50 pm

they could not base Muhammeds look on anything there is no a acurate pictere of him or what he looks like. (no offence) dont think im just trying to be rude :D
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:06 am

crab people hunter wrote:they could not base Muhammeds look on anything there is no a acurate pictere of him or what he looks like. (no offence) dont think im just trying to be rude :D

Sure there is.
Turkish_Sage

Postby Turkish_Sage » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:12 am

hello again

You are wrong. In Turkey and other muslim countries there are a lot of book about prophet Muhammed's appearance. Prophet Muhammed's friends told that he got white skin,he was tall man and he was most beatiful man in his region. Of course you don't know this but every muslim know it
debsid

Postby debsid » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:28 am

Go here to see more images of Muhammed:
http://current.com/1ep8g4c
duhman12

Postby duhman12 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:22 am

did they show Muhammed att all in Super Best Friends? I didnt pay attention to that.
Kyle- You need to have a life. Have fun.THEN ruin it by having a serious relationship.
duhman12

Postby duhman12 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:23 am

Niels0827 wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:And of course, a fourth grader's face was revealed to be ----------> Mysterion

My alter-ego WAS a mystery until you exposed me! :(

What? How was it you?
Kyle- You need to have a life. Have fun.THEN ruin it by having a serious relationship.

Return to “Season 14”