Heidi Turner

Try to hunt down rare/hard to find dolls, or just talk about the newest ones. Trade or buy rare plushies from other fans!

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Heidi Turner

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:31 pm

Anyone made any Heidi Turner dolls?
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
nwt000

Re: Heidi Turner

Postby nwt000 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:21 am

As much as I would love for there to be an official plush doll of Heidi (or Red or really any of the other girls for that matter), I don't ever see them being produced. However, this one woman makes custom dolls of SP characters and she just happens to make Heidi. If you want Heidi wearing her hat though, you're probably going to have to ask the woman who makes the dolls to give her a hat. Here's the link to the custom Heidi plush: https://www.etsy.com/listing/481920941/ ... _active_83
JVM

Re: Heidi Turner

Postby JVM » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:59 am

I don't believe any new plush toys have been produced for the show since at latest 2011, probably far closer to 2006ish. I'm not totally sure the dates on some of those 8" plushies of the main five.

Very unfortunate. I could see a lot of money being made just between Randy, Craig, and PC Principal, much less Coon and Friends or something.
OFFICIAL WIKI MODERATOR :D
My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page | My Inbox | My SP Forum
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Stan, Wendy, Tweek, Kevin Stoley, Mephesto, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)

Return to “Plush Dolls Rare & Not so Rare”