stick of the truth - free roam or straight storyline

Looking for a certain game? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

byte_x

stick of the truth - free roam or straight storyline

Postby byte_x » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:53 pm

ok, so main thing i care about a game is that if i would be able to free roam (even if i finish all the missions and watch the credits or whatever) and hanging around in the map after everything is done, to max everything and stuff, like gta games or assassins creed games or saints row games and etc., and i was wondering if the stick of truth lets you do that. i thought they might cut it off when everything is finished since it will be like a long tv episode, and episodes finish, so, anyone knows anything? thanks.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: stick of the truth - free roam or straight storyline

Postby Big-Will » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:30 am

Well, this is the town of South Park we're talking about, not just the show, so what do you do in a town? Explore it, look all over the place, roam all around it freely...

South Park is a free roaming RPG, with turn-based combat. Players initially choose a class, such as warrior or thief, then go on to upgrade their characters appearance, weapons and skills as the game progresses.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Adrian Vexill

Postby Adrian Vexill » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:33 am

I'd suggest doing what I do. Explore as much as you can and exhaust the side quests, and the progress the story a little, and then exhaust the side quests that open up there, explore a little more with any new abilities, and then progress the story a little. Really extends the game and the experience.

This is the town of South Park we're talking about. Explore it, have fun, battle random enemies, find loot.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:33 pm

And don't forget about Canada, which just happens to be close to town. :lol:

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Guilder

Postby Guilder » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:13 am

Adrian Vexill wrote:I'd suggest doing what I do. Explore as much as you can and exhaust the side quests, and the progress the story a little, and then exhaust the side quests that open up there, explore a little more with any new abilities, and then progress the story a little. Really extends the game and the experience.

This is the town of South Park we're talking about. Explore it, have fun, battle random enemies, find loot.

The wisest way, in my opinion. There are side quests you cannot start/finish after certain point in main quest. This is the only way to finish the game in 100%.

P.S. I know it's been a long time since anyone has written anything in this topic, but from what I've read, adding something from myself will unlock my avatar, and I've had enough of being a noob. :)
The less you know, the happier you are.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:17 am

Erm, you have to go back into the Avatar Creator and save your avatar as a forum avatar.

Return to “South Park Video Games”